Towards Uncertainity

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

SHK P.O.V:

My Project will start in a month. So I have less work in office these days. Today my meeting ended at 5 o’clock and I have no work left for the day. I decided to go home early. As a reached home I found appa, and oppa already at home and discussing over something. I found two another people with them. They handed over some paper to my father. Looking from afar I realize it is some layout or plan.  My curious mind want to go there immediately but I controlled myself. So I go to my room first and freshen up.

Later in dinner time, my father disclose that some renovation work will take place in our house. I m super excited for it.  I am about to give my opinion but appa cut me. “ Its not the matter you should worry about” he says and shot an angry glare at me. I really can’t understand why he is always like that to me. “This is our house’s renovation and I just want to share my thoughts” I said to them. Gin goo oppa laughed at me “ how long my little sis? This is not your real home dear. When you get married your husband’s house will be your real home. Then give your creative idea to that fool and leave us in peace now” he says. Hearing  his words I am deeply hurt inside. This is not my home actually where I born and brought up.. and live my life until now. All because I am a girl child. They had to leave everything behind and start from the beginning. Why this things happens to every girl. Why? I ask to God in mind.

Later in night, My mom come up to me…in my room.. I am all sad not in a mood to talk. Mom kissed my head from back “ Hye Kyo ah .. don’t feel sad because of what happened just before at dining table. Don’t get upset. I know your Appa sometimes harsh on you. But he loves you very much and you know that.

This thing happens to every girl.. Don’t u see your mom also leaves her parents’ house after marrying and now this house means a lot more than my parents house.. Its become mine now… When you find your soulmate , married to him , fall for him then only you will able to realize this not before that.. Then you have babies , get engrossed in your life that time you forget us.. “she says all smiling.. “ that never going to happen” I said.

“ This happens to every girl.. you are not a different. “She said.

“Ahhh… coming to the topic I really want to know what you are thinking about your feature? Your are already 30. Most of your friends are got married and you still busy with work and work.. is there any special person in your life? You need not  to hide it…I will talk to you  father .. or u want us to search a suitable groom for you ? There are so many proposals coming for you Or you do not want to get married? Both of us worried about you” she looks all tensed while uttering   those words.

“I don’t know mom, I really don’t know” this is what I manage to say.

Another weekend come..

In dinner, I know what going to be the topic to discussion. But I deeply know from inside that there will be no discussion but a long lecture from my father regarding my marriage.

One of my cousin (obviously younger than me ) going to tie the knot every soon. They live in South Korea. They wanted us to attend the ceremony..

At my house everybody loves Korean food except me… I found it spicy … I like continental food mostly. I like Italian , baked and grilled food … so for me separate continental food made daily.. But today is different. I have to impress my dad to stop the discussion before it started. So I start my dinner with Korean kimchi and I coughed.

“ Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter