After effect

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJk P.O.V.:

I pushed her away…. What I have done?? I am so embarrassed at this moment… I feel like I was cheating on Chea won… “sorry….. I am so sorry” … only this I manage to say…

“It’s ok…. I understand” she answered while trying to balance herself… that moment I realize we are now at the edge of staircase .. As I pushed her , she fell backward… she threw her hand in air try to hold something which save her from falling. I held her hand  and pulled her towards me.. she fell with a thud on my chest… she hold my shirt tightly … her heartbeat  was as fasts as mine… both of us are now in each other’s arm.. After sometime I realize she is in my embrace. I snapped out of the hug ..Just that moment I saw we are  surrounded by so many people.. some of them are villagers .. some of them are my granny’s friend’s family… they throw all kind of looks at us… then I saw Chea won at some distance… she looks furious… I made a sorry face and look at her.

A flash light bring me to the reality… I saw someone taking our picture .. what the hell going on!!

Then I look at the tiny structure who is now hide partly behind me… she is looking at the gathering and hold my arm more tightly…

---------------------------------------------

Few hours later at the village resort

SHK P.O.V:

Now I am sitting in the village resort surrounded by so many people ….. they all giving me all kind of looks… I am not used to it…well lots of things happened in these days…. Leaving US.. coming to SK.. living with my grandmum.. ji won… meeting with her boyfriend…. Village fair…. That annoying guy who snapped my hair… this man who stolen my kiss thinking I am his GF… and now I don’t know what going to be the nxt…

 “who is this girl? I never saw this girl before!” one of the elder person of the village said…

“is she belong to this village?” person 2

“ I don’t think so.. A new face” person 3

“ I saw her 3-4 days back with Madam Song jin young… may be she related to her” one of the lady told that.

I never had been to this kind of situation… I can handle many rough situation and I am not a kid.. but things here are totally different… this place and people are different …In this rural area people are more conservative..  and my Korean speaking ability not very good and they are not allow me to say anything.

I looked for Ji won…. I saw her in the crowd but she hide herself immediately…

Today I went with her only… when someone caught me from back initially I thought it was her boyfriend.. But all of a sudden things turned into something terrifying that could not imagine in my wildest dream…

I was relived when I saw my grand mum…I look at her in hopeful eyes…

My grandmum look at me in disgust.. I know she is angry.. “ I don’t know her… she is not related to me … she is just some stranger asking for help in that day” My eyes look at her to support but here she disowned me in front of the whole world…

My identity is in question mark now…. Even my character is now in question in front of the whole village. Every one spoken mean word about me. Now tears keep shedding… my vision become blurry.. Every one staring at me … that made my heart sink … humiliating words on their lips.. I never had been spoken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter