First Encounter

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHK P.O.V:

It had been 2 week since I left my house in NY. It was not that bad what I was thinking before. I attend my cousins wedding in seoul. Stayed there for only 3 days. After that I came to my Grandmaa’s place.  I never had been to this rural part of korea . Staying here in peaceful environment makes me happy.. Scenic beauty of this place is breathtaking. Slowly I fell in love with this newly found life. No hectic schedule, no target, no stress, no strict routine to follow. I feel like a free bird. My grandma treats me like a princess.  Though my inner being is happy but my body did not.  My body system still try to adjust with the water and food. I landed with a upset stomach. Now every day I woke up early starts my day early help my grandma in her daily household work. Chatting with her listening her stories. And another person who makes my trip lovable here, Kim Ji Won my newly found friend who stays in neighbor. She is a teacher in a kindergarten school. I spend my day almost with her. We are roaming around the village. Ji won shows me interesting things around the village.

Today we going to meet his boyfriend Dae Young who works in military. He come for holiday. Ji won wants to introduce him to me. Ji won and I will go to the village fair and meet Dae young ssi. My grandmaa said to come home before its get dark. We bid bye to her. I am all excited to meet a real life couple.

SJK P.O.V.:

We reached village at the afternoon. Its quite cold outside. We will stay in a guest house which is arranged by granny’s friend. Chae won is very much excited for the trip. She never been to rural korea before. She like the calm and quite environment. After f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter