His Life

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(SJK P.O.V):

I check my clock.. Its 10.30 pm. And I am still in my office. I close my last file of the day and start packing my stuff. Suddenly latest issue of one Business Magazine catches my attention. My secretary Min Suk put it on my desk this morning..  I find a bookmark in it.. I open the page.. An article on the Most Eligible Bachelors in the Business World and surprisingly I toped. I smiled and slowly walking towards the elevator. I take my car from parking and move towards my home’s direction.

 

I toped in the segment of eligible bachelors which I m not any more.. I chuckle as I remember the first meeting of mine with my sweetheart. I am lost in my thoughts.  I really do not remember when and how I started thinking about my dream girl.. that one day accidentally she will come into my life and sweep me with her.  It was my dream to love her to marry her. I had been written in my diaries all about my dream girl when I was in college. But all now kept in my cupboard and I stopped my imagination and fantasies .  Because all these are won’t matter to me any more when I have real her in my arms.. only to be mine.

Its almost 1 year ago when I attend a business party. My father introduced me with his business partners and friends in business circuit… After some time I get bored and proceeds towards the bar . I took my drink and as I turned around I bumped with someone. “don’t u have eyes, please used it properly” she says angrily. I immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter