The Mess

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJK P.O.V:

Two days has been passed since that incident. But it still roaming in my mind like a nightmare. We attend the wedding last light and today we all will go to our homes. I am sad and happy at the same time.

The day before yesterday when we retuning from the fair Chea won saw a very old temple above the hill. She was very excited to visit it. But it was  already dark then and I was in very bad mood. So, we did not go there on that day.

Today we heard that newly wed couples are going to visit the temple for asking blessings. It was very auspicious temple for newlyweds according to the villagers. So I decided to go with them along with Chea won.

When we reached there , found it is a very big temple. Me and Chea won decided not to join them but looking around the temple by our own. I look around the place before getting in. I have some strange feelings regarding the place. She may be feel my uneasiness because she came by my side and slipped her fingers with me.

After some time we came to a different side of the temple. “Let’s go from here…. I think we just lost our way …this place looks really unsafe …” I pushed a near by door..” Ahhhh… look at this door.. its so heavy”. I look at her.

To my surprise she slipped her hand around my waist and truck me closer. She tiptoes and take my lips in hers. I passionately kissed her back. My emotions are no longer in my control. I dipped my head in crook of her neck and started to nibble the place. She giggle and pushed me away to free herself and ran way from there.

I ran after her…” where are u going! Wait!....wait!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter