Her Life

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHK P.O.V:

I wake up early in the morning. I had a bad dream last night. I didn’t remember what was  all about but what I remember was I cried a lot in my dream.  Today is Saturday.. Everybody may be sleeping peacefully in their rooms. These are the two days when I get break from my daily hectic schedule and do things what I want to do. Something for myself. But these days I was really busy to meet my target. Slowly I made up my way to downstairs towards our kitchen. I made a cup of coffee for me and go back to my room.

Its nearly 6.30 in the morning….but the sky in still dark…. Its mid sept. I sat on my rocking chair in balcony and try to enjoy my morning coffee… cool breeze are embracing me.. It’s a sign that winter is coming soon.

I was in my thoughts when Lee Su Ni Called me from outside of my room “ Everyone waiting for you for breakfast, please come downstairs Madamm”. Lee Su Ni look after our house hold work…She is the best cook and I learned many dishes from her. I check my watch …Its 8.30 already … ohhh I was so amused by my own thoughts that I did not notice the time.  

I hurriedly  ran downstairs towards the dinning room. I find out that I am the last person come for breakfast. I greet every body Good Morning.

Though my family loves me very much but they are strict …I have their values and norms..

As a hurriedly come for breakfast I do not notice I am still wearing my night short pjms and sleeveless top.

As I enter in the dinning hall my father shot an angry glare by which I understand something he is not approving.

“How many times I told you not to ware that short cloths in and out side of the house…. You are not a kid any more..you are already 30… look at your friends.. many of them already get married and have children … handling their family responsibities , and you ? wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter