Nine

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All work and no play made life boring. It was time to spice it up.

Jeongyeon stared at the dress with wide eyes that Jennie was holding and of course, smiling. It wasn't something that Jeongyeon is used to wearing but it had been a long week of work and she and Bobby agreed to go out to the night club to be stress free.

They also invited Jennie, Kihyun and Yunhyeong which they all accepted too.

But Jennie dragged Jeongyeon home to lend her something to wear. Jeongyeon shook her head not wanting to wear the dress but Jennie kept smirking as she nodded her head.

"Now go and get changed or we will be late!" Jennie gave her the dress and pushed Jeongyeon into the bathroom. "HURRY UP!"

Jeongyeon held the dress and bit her bottom lip knowing Bobby wasn't going to let her out of his sight the whole night. She started undressing herself and grabbed the dress and put it on. Surprisingly, it fit her figure since her and Jennie are different sizes at times but it hugged her figure good and her curves were showing.

Oh my...god.

Jeongyeon blushed at herself liking how she looked. She opened the door and Jennie gave a whistle as she winked at her best friend. "I'd date you if I was a guy."

Jeongyeon laughed going to her and turned around to be zipped up. "Bobby is --"

"Going to drool all over you!" Jennie finished her sentence as she finished up the dress. "Now shoes."

Jeongyeon turned and saw the black covered wedges in front of her. "Those are nice."

"No, they are perfect." Jennie smirked handing them to her. "Put them on and I'll be quick. It's a good thing we did our hair and make-up first."

The girls giggled and finished up whatever was left and headed out to meet the boys. It was going to be a fun night and neither of them couldn't wait for it to start.

- - -

Bobby didn't like the idea of not being able to go together with his girl to the club. He wanted to enter with her, holding hands whispering in her ear making her giggle and blushing.

Yet, he agreed to let Jennie steal her away for a few hours. He sighed as he walked alongside Kihyun as they kept going to the club. They had taken a bus for the first thirty minutes and once they got off they walked a few blocks.

Bobby could already hear the volume of the music from a distance and only smiled. "We are getting close."

Kihyun heard the music as well and smiled. "Yeah. I hope the girls are here."

"Me too."

They walked a few more feet and went inside. The music was bouncing off the walls as they could each feel the vibration of the music in their body. It was loud with flashing lights as everyone on the dance floor was swinging their hips side to side enjoying their time.

Bobby and Kihyun headed to the bar to order their beers and cheered to each other for a good evening. They took a few sips and could feel the bitterness going down making them adjusted to the taste.

The moment Bobby looked around the crowd to see if he could spot his girl he saw someone else and rolled his eyes.

Just when I thought I could've had a good time.

He grabbed his beer and started drinking it quickly to finish it. Kihyun saw it and was going to ask him what was wrong but he saw the someone looking over to them and she scoffed crossing her arms. He had remembered her from a while back and she was Jeongyeon's roommate.

Momo.

Kihyun then remembered Jeongyeon's story about her connection to Bobby and how it all began. He looked away from her and stared at Bobby as he already ordered another beer. Kihyun grabbed it before Bobby could start finishing it. "Don't let her ruin the night. Think of Jeongyeon."

He is right.

Bobby looked at him and sighed nodding his head. He felt his stomach twisting because of the liquid he put inside his body and closed his eyes adjusting to it as well. He was going to open his eyes but he felt a hand on his right shoulder and smelled a familiar scent making him turn his head and open his eyes.

"Buy me a drink?"

He stared at her with wide eyes and could feel his heart jumping fast wanting to escape from his chest.

She's... beautiful.

Jeongyeon stood before him with a new attire he thought he would never see her in. It was a black glittered mini dress that was long sleeve and had four round rose buttons on her left shoulder. She had silver bracelets on both of her wrists and her shoes were black and had heel making a few inches taller making him his height.

But what stood out most was her lovely bright blonde hair that was just below her ears not touching her shoulders just yet. He smiled at her reaching out his hand for her to take it. She laughed out taking his hand as he quickly pulled her into his body as their chests touched.

"So... is that a yes?" Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around his neck nudging her nose with his as he did the same back.

"You look amazing." He mumbled before slamming his lips on hers. He didn't care if others were around watching. He was stunned at her dress and couldn't believe she was his.

Jeongyeon pulled back upon hearing a familiar song and starting moving her hips to the side. "Want to dance?"

"I'd rather kiss you." Bobby chuckled taking her lips again but she didn't let him have his way.

She pulled back again and bit her bottom lip. "If you don't dance with me..." She let go of him completely and started stepping away from him. "I'll just find someone who does."

She winked at him turning around and going to the dance floor as the song Just Dance by Lady Gaga had everyone on the dance floor dancing way. She moved her body with the music as her hips moved side to side for a few seconds but she soon felt arms wrapped around her and caught a familiar scent.

I win.

She smirked knowing her plan worked.

She turned and saw Bobby glaring at her but she only pulled him down for a kiss and she kept dancing to the song.

"You're always a tease." He said into her ear nipping at the bottom.

She nodded admitting it and then turned around placing her hands behind his head. "No one forced you to dance with me."

"I don't want someone else dancing with you." He held her hips as he placed his forehead on her as they swayed back and forth enjoying the music. More people were on the dance floor and it was starting to get cramped. He turned Jeongyeon around and held her from behind as the song changed to Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande.

Bobby placed his nose in the crook of her neck a she had on hand on his that was wrapped around her waist and her other hand was behind his head with her fingers running through his hair. He slowly started to nibble and on her skin and she let out a soft content moan making him feel something down below.

He pulled away and smirked knowing this wasn't the right time for it but he couldn't help himself.

The way she looked was breath taking and he didn't want anyone else around her. He felt possessive and he isn't the type to be that way. But being with Jeongyeon was different and felt right.

The heat was not only building in Bobby but also in Jeongyeon as she bit her bottom lip and felt the warmth he gave her. Just when the song was coming to an end, Jeongyeon turn around again and faced him with a smile.

She was getting a strong feeling inside making her stomach twist in knots but it was a good feeling. She cupped his face wanting a kiss but their lips only lingered around each other not touching just yet. She smiled at how she was relaxed and felt happy being with him these past few months.

She couldn't ask anything more from him.

Everything felt compatible.

Just when they were about to share a kiss, someone bumped into Jeongyeon's back making her stumble forward to Bobby. She turned to see who it was and her eyes stared at the one person she didn't expect to see.

Momo.

The girl scoffed and went back to dancing with some random guy. "No point in apologizing. You already backstabbed me."

"Let it go Hirai!" Bobby shouted at her wanting to smack the grin on her face. Jeongyeon held him and made him look at her. His eyes were cold and hard giving her chills down her spine but she kept looking at him to calm him down and sure enough it was working.

"Don't mind her." Jeongyeon smiled as he was now smiling back at her. He kissed her for a thank you and held her closer than before.

Momo on the other hand witnessed everything and felt annoyed seeing two people be lovey dovey while she was around. She hadn't seen them in months but seeing them together; laughing, staring at each other as if they were each other's world. It made her feel empty.

It hurt her.

She saw the way Bobby was looking at Jeongyeon and wished for him to look at her. But she never got it.

What was it, that made him look at Jeongyeon that way?

What did Jeongyeon have that she didn't?

Why Jeongyeon?

The questions were meaningless.

Momo felt tears forming in her eyes and walked past the couple again bumping into Bobby's shoulder as he and Jeongyeon stared at her.

Momo heard her name being called but ignored it as she entered the ladies room. She went into a stall and locked herself in as she covered her face with her hands letting the tears soak up her cheek.

- - -

Jeongyeon wasn't sure why but she wasn't into dancing after seeing Momo walk off from the dance floor. Her mind was being occupied by thoughts and not sure of what to do. Her body would go with the music of the beats but she wasn't into it. Bobby sensed something was bothering her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter