Eight

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sure I look fine?" Bobby asked as he was standing in front of Jeongyeon as she was also dressed nicely. They were standing in front of her house and Bobby was fine along the way as they rode the taxi but he grew nervous and couldn't contain it since Jeongyeon caught on grabbing his hand making him relax. "I feel under dressed."

"You're fine Bunny." She said to him with a smile that made him relax a few seconds but the nerves were still there. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath to help but it wasn't working. Jeongyeon smiled seeing him nervous and he looked adorable. She saw his outfit that she helped him pick out.

It was a black jeans that were slightly baggy with a red and black shirt that had a heart in the front as he wore a faded black denim jacket on. Of course, he wore his black boots just like on their first date and his lucky chain necklace.

"Besides, if you wore something fancy, you will make me look bad." Jeongyeon joke pulling on his chain necklace pressing her lips on his.

"I want to get a good score meeting your parents." Bobby chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. It didn't take long for her to get dressed. She wore a red and white striped shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and white shoes.

"Just relax ok? I'm going to be with you the whole time." Jeongyeon kissed him again and again. He was calming himself with her help but his heart was still racing fast because of her.

He sighed shutting his eyes. "Ok, let's go in."

Jeongyeon unwrapped herself from him, holding his hand, pulling him towards the door and opened it slowly. She took off her shoes and waited for Bobby to do the same. "Hello? Mom? Dad?"

"In here Sweetheart!" Her mother called out from the kitchen. Jeongyeon followed her mother's voice pulling Bobby along. Every step made his hands get sweaty and felt embarrassed just like the first date all over again but worse. He was meeting her parents. They had never discussed it before since the topic never came up.

He just figured they would wait a little bit longer.

It's going to be fine Jiwon.. you can do this!

They entered the kitchen and a middle age woman turned around smiling at her daughter brightly. Bobby blinked his eyes at how the lady in front of him looked like Jeongyeon but older. She looked good for her age. He met her eyes and bowed. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"Ah, yes." She smiled at him then her daughter. "Is this the boy?"

Jeongyeon nodded and made a pout. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you and dad about my new living arrangement. It just happened fast and Momo and I aren't on good terms. I just didn't want to burden you by coming back and --"

"Enough Jeongyeon." Her mother cut her off. She sighed cupping her baby's face. "I admit, I was upset, but you're a young adult and I need to trust your decisions too."

"What about Dad?" Jeongyeon asked feeling a bit better knowing her mother was understanding.

One down, one to go..

"He is still upset but he will need to learn your growing up and we need to trust you too just like we do with Seungyeon." She kissed her daughters cheek. "I'll go call him since dinner is ready."

It's a progress.

Jeongyeon nodded as her mother excused herself from the young couple. She turned to Bobby who was smiling at her. "You good?"

He shook his head too quickly. "I'm nervous again."

She giggled going to him, cupping his face. "Look at me Bunny."

He did.

He stared into her dark brown eyes that he adored and felt his heart still racing but it was going in a different direction from being nervous. They weren't having a staring contest since they were blinking keeping their eyes moist. He felt something strong inside him as he then placed his hands on her hips pulling her close.

"I'm right here." She said in a low voice with a smile.

He felt the corner of his lip twitch as a smile grew slowly and felt relaxed. But it didn't take long for his heart to pump faster as he saw a older man standing behind Jeongyeon. He removed his hands from Jeongyeon and moved to the side to show his respect."He-Hello Sir. I'm Bobby Kim."

"Hi Dad." Jeongyeon smiled but an innocent one as if she didn't know anything. "How are you?"

Her father looked at her then at the boy who kept looking at him. "You're the boy my daughter is living with?"

"Yes Sir." Bobby answered without hesitation.

"You're also the boy my daughter is seeing?" Her father asked him waiting for his reply.

"Yes." Bobby answered him again.

"Dad I can explain that." Jeongyeon stood between them. "It's not his fault or mine that I'm living with him. I made the choice to stay with him."

"You could have come home." Her father started to glare at her but she wasn't affected by it. "You barely know this boy!"

"That's not true!" Jeongyeon raised her voice at him. Bobby was shocked to see Jeongyeon act that way but he looked at her father who wasn't affected by it at all. He looked calm and relaxed while Bobby could feel his hands trembling. "I've been living with Bobby for three months now and we've been together for four months."

Her father scoffed rolling his eyes."That's still too soon for a girl like you to live with a boy."

Jeongyeon did the same and shook her head. "Stop acting like a grumpy man Dad and learn to trust me too."

At first her father didn't say anything but he sighed shaking his head closing his eyes before he opened them. He stared at Bobby who was looking at him wondering what was going to happen next. "Let's sit down and eat."

"Really Dad? You not going to apologize?" Jeongyeon stomped her foot on the floor like a child.

Her mother laughed at their interaction as she went to Bobby's side. "Don't mind them, they have the same personality."

Is that so?

Bobby didn't understand but he could see it now. He smiled at them and they were having a staring contest this time. Her father blinked away first and sighed with a smile at his daughter.

"You win." He opened his arms for a hug from his daughter which she gladly accepted. He let her go and stared at Bobby. "I'm Yoo Dongwan, this is my wife Yoo Hyojoo."

Bobby smiled at him bowing again at them both. "My name is actually Kim Jiwon, Bobby is my nickname. I used to live in America as a child before coming back here."

Dongwan nodded as he stared at the boy in front of him. He looked oddly familiar to him. Maybe he had seen him at the restaurant but that wasn't it. Maybe he had seen him at a store but that wasn't it.

It felt like a long time ago but how?

He gave a nod again and ushered everyone to sit to eat. The food on the table was placed by Jeongyeon on his wife as they grabbed a few more things and sat down. They asked Bobby questions on where he worked and his free time. They asked where he went to school and how did he meet Jeongyeon.

During that time, Jeongyeon and Bobby exchanged looks knowing that part was a topic they couldn't avoid even if they wanted too. It wasn't easy when their friends knew and they went ahead and got together anyway.

"So you're not talking to Momo because you're dating Bobby?" Hyojoo asked looking at her daughter and then at her Husband.

Jeongyeon nodded but she felt Bobby's hand hold hers under the table. "I mean, I didn't do anything wrong right? They were broken up and I can't help how I feel about him."

Dongwan smiled at his daughter as he took a sip of his water. "Do what you think is right Sweetheart. It's your life."

She smiled at him and nodded. "Thanks Dad."

"Bobby?" Dongwan called out to him as he put some rice in his mouth. Bobby stared at the older man as he chewed slowly. "Did you know Jeongyeon's name was actually Kyung --"

"DAD DON'T!" Jeongyeon whined to him.

He chuckled looking at his daughter and then his wife.

"Darling don't embarrass the poor girl." Hyojoo sighed looking at him

"If it's something I could use to emba --"

"Finish that sentence and I'll stay here for the night." Jeongyeon cut him off snarling at her boyfriend.

Damn she is good..

Bobby smiled as he finished chewing his food and swallowed it. When they first started living together, he remembered they didn't know what to do with the sleeping situation. Jeongyeon offered to take the sofa but Bobby wouldn't have that. The slept on the same bed together every night and during the night they were tangled up together.

Perfect fit.

He looked at her father and he couldn't help but smile at them both.

"Kyungwan."

Jeongyeon closed her eyes and leaned her head into her hands covering her face. "It's over."

Bobby didn't understand anything or the name her father said. "Who's that?"

"You're sitting next to her." He smiled eating more of the food on his plate.

Bobby blinked his eyes for a moment and let out a laugh. "That's your real name?"

Jeongyeon looked away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter