Fourteen

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A journalist Mignon McLaughlin said:

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

There are those who feel like they are married but they haven't tied the knot.

It's still a work in progress.

Although, it only takes a matter of time.

- - -

The sound of an annoying alarm was ringing around the room and Jeongyeon managed to push herself up on her arms as she had been laying on her stomach for moment after her little activity with Bobby.

He was sound asleep and she didn't understand how he could sleep through anything.

She grabbed her phone and turned off the annoying noise and wanted to stay in bed all cuddled under the warmth of the comforter and of course being next to the boy who captured her heart.

Time had flown by as they were still going strong being together and creating more and more wonderful memories. Sometimes, it didn't feel like they were just boyfriend-girlfriend. It felt more like a married couple for a few years and enjoying their life being happy and free.

Jeongyeon felt Bobby move under the sheets and let out a sigh and felt his arm touching her lower area pulling her to him if he could. She only smiled and felt her mind going back into dreamland once again.

But she quickly jolted upward and grabbed her cell phone again checking the time and groaned throwing her head back. She then checked the clock that was hanging on the wall across from her and the time was right.

6:27pm

"!"

She quickly looked around the floor and grabbed one of Bobby's shirts that was near and put it on. Thankfully, he never needed another size since his shirts were long for her and covered her lower area. She went to the dresser pulling out a few things to go take a quick shower.

Jeongyeon took one last turn and Bobby was still sound asleep.

Just when she had closed the door, she took a moment for herself and stared at the beautiful, double French-set diamond 'V' Engagement Ring with surprise diamonds. It was a beauitful and Jeongyeon couldn't think of anything else that has made her happy since months ago when he proposed to her.

- - -

It was getting late, and thankfully, Jeongyeon got the day off from work. She did go in but to fix her schedule a bit again and to help the other new staff get settled in. She was now working as a assistant manager by her dad's request and so far it was going swell.

Jeongyeon let herself into her home and placed her keys on the side of the door as she closed to it.

The room was dark and she frowned but she saw a few lighted candles around the spacious loft that Bobby still lived in, along with him as well and she awed at the romantic sight of a few rose petals on the floor leading to the table and there sat Bobby waiting patiently for the only girl in his life and stood up.

"Hey Baby." He went up to her and kissed her cheek first and then captured her lips. "How was everything at work?"

She couldn't seem to take her eyes off how he created the mood for a lovely romantic evening just for them at home. "It was fine. What's... all this?"

He shrugged and kissed her temple. "Just wanted to do something different with you."

She laughed as she walked to the table and saw her plate was covered just like his with one rose on the side next to the silverware.

"This is for you." He picked up the rose and gave it to her. "I would give you more but, seeing how you're the only woman I love. I knew one is just enough."

Jeongyeon felt her heart jumping quickly at his sweet words. She grabbed the rose and put it to her nose taking in the beautiful floral scent as it relaxed her. "Have you been watching romantic ideas on YouTube?"

Bobby chuckled as he went behind and pulled out her chair. "Guilty. Am I going to be sued?"

She sat down and shook her head. Before he left, she reached up grabbing the top of his blouse pulling him down so their lips could meet for a while. They molded together tenderly and most importantly, it was a kiss full of love and passion flowing together.

"It's lovely, thank you." She whispered as she pulled apart from his lips. He kiss the corner of and moved up right to straighten himself and uncovered her food.

Since they normally don't eat steak, he managed to call her dad earlier and have Kihyun deliver it and he got everything else ready. He wasted no time for tonight and it was going to be a special one at that. He didn't want to mess it up and hoped everything would go as planned.

"Steak with steamed veggies on the side." Jeongyeon giggled looking down at her food. "We are eating very American."

Bobby smiled as he uncovered his dish as well and placed them on the counter of the sink and went back to his place opening up the wine bottle as he poured a bit for himself and Jeongyeon. She smiled sweetly at him as she couldn't wait to taste it and when she got her chance she was a bit too excited and coughed patting her chest at the strong sweet taste.

"You ok?" Bobby moved to her side and soothed her back.

She nodded and placed the drink down. "You're not homesick are you? Seeing the meal and all."

Bobby smirked and shook his head. "I can't do something special for my girl without it having to be a special day?"

"Nope!" Jeongyeon laughed seeing Bobby glare at her. "Everything has a reason, so what's this one?"

Bobby kept glaring but gave her a smirk. "When the time is ready, I'll tell you."

She ended up glaring back at him since she didn't like it when he kept secrets from her. But she sighed letting him have his way and started cutting the meat into pieces and put one in and hummed at the juicy taste.

It was somewhat familiar but she wasn't sure if her dad did cook it up. That would have meant, Bobby went to her work and she didn't see him? How is that possible?

"Did you go --"

He already shook his head as he chewed on his food. "I called and had it delivered by Kihyun."

"That's why I couldn't find him!" She swallowed her piece and took another one as she cut more and ate her veggies. "Just because you guys are best buddies now, don't abandon Yunhyeong."

Bobby chuckled upon hearing her. "Yunhyeong abandoned me when Jinhwan took him away so he could learn some paper work. There's a difference. Besides, I got Donghyuk to work with me. So I'm good now."

"You're bad." Jeongyeon took small sips of the wine and smacked her lips together at the taste and Bobby only enjoyed watching her eat and drink the wine.

He felt his heart pounding hard as he felt something in his pocket that was wanting to pop out any moment. He went by earlier today to pick it up and couldn't wait to see the look on Jeongyeon's face.

He was ready and he hoped she was too.

He didn't want to wait anymore.

He wanted to make it Forever.

"I got a call from your mom." Jeongyeon broke his train of thoughts. "She wanted to come by this weekend with your dad and wanted to get together with my parents."

Bobby nodded in agreeing and smiled remembering his parents met her and were overly excited to know their old wish came true from college and it had to be some fate bringing them together.

His mother adored Jeongyeon wishing they could have met sooner and his father also couldn't wait for his son to pop the question.

He smiled knowing that day is right now.

"I'm guessing we will have dinner at your dad's place or at home?" He asked her finishing up his meal as Jeongyeon was already done with hers. Their meals were small portions which gave him a lot of time to prepare desserts for the night.

"She didn't say, but I'm sure it will be at one of those places." Jeongyeon grabbed her wine and finished up the last of the wine.

He whipped his mouth with the napkin and leaned back on his chair. "Did you enjoy the meal?"

She placed her elbows on the table and interlaced her fingers together placing her chin on top. "I did. Now tell me why did you do this?"

He sighed knowing he couldn't get anything past her. He smiled just looking at her lovingly and pushed himself to stand up and go to her. "You're so impatient."

Jeongyeon gave him a nod and smiled up at him. But her smile faded the moment he took out something from his pocket and slowly went down on one knee and opened up the small square box and there was a beautiful diamond ring sparking in front of her. "Oh my god... are you --"

"Yoo Jeongyeon," He cut her off as he stared into her eyes that always looked back at him. "You and I have been together two years. You caught my attention one night at a night club and you are connected to the one person I never expected. But it didn't matter because, I only wanted you."

She felt water filling up around her eyes and a tear slowly escaped her eyes as he continued to what he had to say.

"I'm very thankful you gave me a chance for date even though, it was a set up. I don't regret it. The day you moved in with me and even though it took us a while to adjust, you have made me very happy and I always want it to be that way. But this time... Forever." He moved himself closer and turned the box around and pulled out the ring carefully. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Jeongyeon covered as she closed her eyes feeling her heart race at his beautiful proposal and nodded quickly. "Yes! Yes! YES!"

Bobby couldn't feel anymore happy than he is right now and grabbed her left hand sliding the ring in its' rightful place and cupped her face bringing her closer and taking her lips with his even if he got a few salty tears in the process. "I love you."

"I love you Kim Jiwon." She mumbled to him and continued to lip lock as he pulled her stand and took her to the bedroom forgetting about dessert and placed her on the bed where it turned into a steamy night.

- - -

Jeongyeon walked out of the bathroom with a long trail of steam following her and she sighed seeing Bobby in the same place. She went to the bed and pulled off the comforter. "GET UP BUNNY!"

Thank god he has his boxers on..

He groaned and hid his face into the pillow and tried to reach for the blanket but he groaned again knowing what she had done. "What time...is it?"

Jeongyeon looked at the clock and gasped seeing it was almost seven now. "Oh ! My dad is going to bite my head off!"

She quickly moved around the apartment getting her things and when she finished she pulled Bobby by his ankles but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter