Seven

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

The sound of Jennie's voice was loud and clear as she made a disgusted face looking down at the cute little dog in front of her. She huffed out rolling her eyes as she stood on one leg with her other bent. It was the weekend and since Jennie and Kihyun were also off like Jeongyeon, they wanted to hang out together.

On the weekends, Jeongyeon would be with Bobby hanging out with the dogs and having a good time. But the moment Jeongyeon mentioned if her best friend and cousin could tag along. Bobby didn't mind and it would be a big help having each dog per person expect one would have two.

Bobby had Sam and Nihee.

Kihyun had Rian.

Jeongyeon had Obang of course since she adored that pug.

Jennie had Poppy.

The moment Jennie saw the adorable Pomeranian she couldn't help but want to play with her. Jeongyeon and Bobby exchanged looks and smirked knowing what would happen anytime. Instead of telling Jennie, they kept quiet and waited for her reaction.

When they heard her voice crying out Bobby and Jeongyeon laughed seeing her hop to the bench as she pulled Poppy by the leash. Kihyun went to her aid and bent down looking at her shoe and also made a disgusted face.

"Damn, what a strong smell." He covered his nose and leaving his mouth open to breath. "I didn't know you were into this perfume."

"SHUT UP KIHYUN!" Jennie stood on her two feet trying to smack him but he had given her the leash for Rian and went to wash it off.

Jeongyeon went to her laughing away at what happened as Obang was by her side walking happy. "It stinks doesn't it?"

Bobby went to them as well after he threw the ball for Sam to go get it. "Don't worry, Jeongyeon went through the same thing."

Jennie sat down crossing her arms and gawked at Jeongyeon. "A fair warning would be nice!"

Jeongyeon smiled at her best friend. "What would be the fun in that?"

"YOO JEONGYEON!" Jennie stood up again snarling at her like a little girl. It was always funny seeing Jennie get upset.

"Let's just call it even for what you did for my first date with Bobby." Jeongyeon smirked crossing her arms but Bobby wrapped his arms around his girl kissing her temple.

"Oh please, you enjoyed that date!" Jennie huffed again and saw Kihyun coming back with her shoe.

He handed it to her and smiled. "Here and stop being dramatic. You're embarrassing me."

"Excuse me?" Jennie used her shoe to smack his arm. "There is no one here but us and the dogs."

"Exactly." Kihyun grabbed the ball in his pocket and threw it for Rian as he gladly took off in the speed of light. "The dogs can pick up your emotions and it's not very nice."

Jeongyeon shook her head hearing her cousin and best friend argue for the silliest things. "Remind me why I tolerate the both of you?"

"Because you love us!" Jennie sat down again and put her shoe back on. She saw Poppy with her tongue out looking back at her. It almost looked like she was smiling. Jennie relaxed within seconds and stretched the top of her soft golden fur. "If you weren't cute, you wouldn't be forgiven easily."

"Your such a dork." Jeongyeon moved herself to sit down next to her and picked up Obang to sit next to her. "I'm surprised we are all off today."

Jennie nodded picking up Poppy and setting her next to her as well. "Your dad wanted the day off and spend time with your mom."

Jeongyeon nodded and saw Sam and Nihee looking at something on the ground and Sam started to dig. "Uh.. Bobby?"

He looked at her from his phone that he had taken out when he felt is buzz. He saw her looking somewhere else and saw Sam and Nihee. "Crap, he probably found a hole that belongs to a ground squirrel."

He ran off to the dogs and tried to shoo them away but Sam kept going back to the hole wanting to finished what he started.

"How is it living with him?" Jennie asked as she turned to look at Jeongyeon. "Must have been hard to adjust since everything."

Jeongyeon nodded at her. It had been a few months now and she kept Jennie up to date with everything. Jennie ended up telling Kihyun which was fine since they were closer to her. The adjustment on living with Bobby got a lot better than having more embarrassing moments and they were each respecting each other when it came to privacy in the bathroom.

Other than that, they were fine and happy.

It felt longer now but it wasn't.

Jeongyeon enjoyed being with Bobby a lot now and there was something pulling inside her. She wasn't sure what it was but when they were cuddling in bed or watching a movie on the sofa also cuddling and sharing a few kisses, she felt calm, happy and something else that had been crossing her mind for a while now.

She wasn't sure how it was possible but she wanted to tell him.

But every chance she got, she would freeze up and come up with a lame excuse.

"We are good and happy. I sometimes feel like I'm dating a kid though. He whines when he doesn't get up when he needs too so I take the comforter away from him and in the mornings, I always try to look away from his um.... you know?" Jeongyeon let out a laugh as she saw him talking to Kihyun laughing away.

I hope she gets it..

She hoped Kihyun wasn't telling him any embarrassing moments of her. Then Bobby would definitely not let that go.

"Wait..." Jennie put up her hand and moved her body to look at her. "You mean in the lower area where his..."

Jeongyeon felt her cheeks burning as she nodded. "Yeah."

"OH MY GOSH!" Jennie had a wide smile on her face and it caught the boys attention but they didn't move from their spot. "I didn't know you were that kind of girl Yoo Jeongyeon!"

- - -

"Should I be worried?" Kihyun asked Bobby looking over to his girlfriend and cousin.

Bobby stared at his girl and smiled shaking his head. "Nah, I think they are just talking about living adjustments."

"That would make sense. After all, that is quick for you to ask her to live with you." Kihyun chuckled throwing the ball for Rian and Sam as they ran after it. "Can I ask why?"

Bobby shrugged looking away and gave his attention to Nihee as he bent down. "I don't know. It just came out of my mouth and seeing her hurt for telling the truth to Hirai, I didn't want her going back to where she wouldn't be wanted by one person."

Kihyun grabbed the ball from Sam's mouth feeling the slim all over it. "She could have gone to her parents."

"Yet she said yes to me." Bobby smiled standing up after Nihee spotted a butterfly going around her. "I've been happy with her living with me. Sure it was a little difficult but we worked with it and if she did move back to her place I would have to accept that."

"But you would really want her to stay with you right?" Kihyun threw the ball farther this time for the two dogs.

"Of course." Bobby stuffed his hands in his pockets staring back at her. "I just want her to be happy and comfortable."

Kihyun smiled hearing Bobby's remark and saw the girls talking and laughing. "You know when I met Jennie, she was living with Jeongyeon. Even though we haven't been together long I saw a lot in her and on our fifth month, I asked her to move in."

"What did you see in her?" Bobby turned to look at him wondering what he meant by that.

"A future I suppose." Kihyun took the ball from Sam again. "It was just one of those feelings you get, knowing that the girl is the right one and you see more than just were your at. Maybe I'm not explaining it right but I love Jennie and I don't want anyone else."

Bobby understood where he was coming from. Jennie was the only girl in Kihyun's life and in his eyes he saw more than just a girlfriend. He was seeing her as his wife one day and having a family and more.

Bobby turned to look back at Jeongyeon and the moment she smiled laughing away with Jennie. He felt his heart kicking fast and wished for nothing else but for her to stay with him always. Being with Jeongyeon gave him a strong feeling that he never felt before and he couldn't think of what it was.

That thought that he pushed to the back of his mind a few months ago was coming back and he felt those words wanting to come out again. But this time he was ready and was willing to wait if she didn't feel the same. He would wait for her and not many would do that.

Three words, eight letters.

He let out a sigh and kept staring at her as a smile went to his face just adoring her from afar and couldn't ask for anything less.

It was a official now.

He unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter