Two

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of all the things that could possibly wrong. Why did it have to be with someone she started to crush on?

Why was life being unfair to her right now?

Jeongyeon sighed as she was cleaning the table off with a wet rag going in circler motion. It made sense that life is never fair but still. She bit her bottom lip trying to distract herself from thinking of Bobby knowing that he was still in her mind.

She couldn't stop thinking about how they were in the supermarket and how they talked and how he made her laugh. It had been a while since she smiled like that and it made her heart jump fast and with the moment her roommate Momo showing up. Everything just went crashing down.

Jeongyeon grabbed the plates from the table and placed them in the tub that the boys carry but one was sick and each of the waitress at work had to help pitching in. It was a rule that her dad made at work.

She worked every week day full time as a waitress at the restaurant her dad owned. Thankfully, he came up with a dress code for everyone. Girls were black slacks with a white long sleeve blouse with their hair tied back wearing a thin black tie. Boys were the same but they had the bow tie.

Since her hair was just below her earlobes, she was an expectation to leave her hair loose.

Weekends she was off to rest and do what she wanted.

"Hey stop day dreaming and clean up the table slow poke." A male voice rang in her ears. She turned to see her cousin smirking at her.

"Kihyun just because you work here doesn't mean you can also boss me around." She glared back him as he was carrying a stack of plates in his hands.

"I'm not the one day dreaming." He chuckled at her going to the kitchen.

"Why are you day dreaming? Is there something I don't know about?" A female voice went to Jeongyeon's side bumping her hips to hers. "Spill it Yoo Jeongyeon!"

"Jennie there isn't much to spill ok?" Jeongyeon sighed walking away from her.

But Jennie was hot on her trail.

Jennie Kim, she first came to South Korea about four years ago searching for her family once she left home from New Zealand. She got adopted at a young age by a good family. When she decided to leave, they allowed her and the first thing she did was get a job and her and Jeongyeon hit it off well.

Then when Kihyun started coming into work about two years ago, he was smitten by Jennie and before Jeongyeon knew it, they were an item. Jennie had been living with Kihyun a for a while now. They have been together for a year and three months.

Aside from Jeongyeon's roommates, she confide more in Kihyun and Jennie. They were family to her.

Jeongyeon placed the tub down and turned seeing Jennie looking at her, waiting for more. "Jennie I told you --"

"I'm not buying it!" She said cutting her off.

"Same here." Kihyun leaned against the wall next to him. "Look, let's talk when we finish cleaning up. Ok?"

"Agreed." Jennie nodded going back to her chores.

Jeongyeon stared at her cousin as he was waiting for her to agree and move along. "Do you really want to hear about my girl problems?"

Kihyun shrugged. "Jennie is going to tell me anyways, so might as well hear it once."

A smile crawled on her face as she pushed him to the side playfully going back to her chores. She only needed five more tables to clean and they each divided the floor when it came to sweeping and mopping.

They played a bit of music to help them work faster and not be in nothing but silence. As they each were almost done, a familiar song came on and Jeongyeon stopped mopping. It was the one that she heard at the club by Ariana Grande and she couldn't believe how much fun she had that night dancing away feeling free and being silly.

Could it possible that Bobby had been watching that time?

She did sense someone watching her but the place as crowded and people were all over the place.

Again, Bobby was filling her mind and she started to wonder what was he doing right now?

It had been two days since the supermarket and she didn't call or text him. It was mostly because of what happened and sad to admit it but also because of... Momo.

She pouted not even getting to see the cute pug he was going to take care of. But somehow that day, he managed to send her a few pictures to her and a small video. It made her happy and squeal seeing how the cute pug was doing tricks like sitting, rolling over, putting his paw in Bobby's hand. It was cute.

Jeongyeon wished everything she found out wasn't true. It would be better if it wasn't and she wouldn't have to feel guilty for anything and she could see Bobby and...what would be the point of trying to wish for something that can't happen?

She grunted loudly enough making Jennie and Kihyun look up from their spots and exchange looks to each other. Something was definitely wrong with Jeongyeon and they were going to find out.

It's never good to keep quiet. It needs to be out and get the weight off.

"Ok. Spill. Now." Jennie was sitting across Jeongyeon looking worried.

Kihyun leaned back on the chair crossing his arms. "Everyone went home, it's just us and your dad is in the back in his office."

Jeongyeon looked at her two favorite people and pouted at them. "Why does life hate me?"

"Hate you? Why are you saying that?" Jennie looked at her confused.

"Start from the beginning Jeongyeon, don't give us questions or riddles." Kihyun sighed to her serious. He and Jennie didn't like playing that way. They liked being open and telling the truth.

Jeongyeon sighed and leaned back on her chair too. Her phone lit up and saw a bunny emoji. She didn't read the message but her heart jumped with excitement. "It started with the night of the club but the supermarket is more important."

- - -

No one said a word for good five minutes. It was just silence but awkward silence. No one likes awkward silence. It's uncomfortable and makes everyone nervous.

Not knowing how long Jeongyeon could take it she had to break the silence and find out what was going on.

"Hey Peaches!" Yunhyeong finally said something after a long while. All the heads turned to him and he was smiling like an idiot but when he met eyes with Bobby, they were ready to slay him. "What? Momo means Peaches."

"That's true!" Mina smiled at him looking at Yunhyeong and soon felt her cheeks burning.

Bobby sighed ignoring him and stared at Momo stuffing his hands in his pockets. "How are you these days? Taking any pole dancing lessons? I mean last weekend you were just asking for it."

Momo dropped her jaw in disgust knowing he was watching her dance that night at the club. She glared at him scoffing. "You're stalking me now?"

This time Bobby scoffed rolling his eyes. "Get over yourself, out of all the places that have night clubs we just happened to be at the same one."

"Right." Momo nodded her head glaring at him.

Jeongyeon was still lost as to what was happening and seeing how Bobby was cold and mean to her roommate. It was unexpected. She didn't understand. He was funny and nice to her but to Momo? It was a totally different turn.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Nayeon asked looking at Momo's back figure with Mina at her side.

"That's what I'd like to know." Jeongyeon asked looking at Momo and Bobby. "How do you both know each other?"

Bobby averted his eyes to Jeongyeon and dropped his jaw. "Oh crap... don't tell me she is one of your roommates?"

"What's that suppose to mean"? Momo reacted to his question. "Wait a minute... how do you even know her?"

"That's none of your business." Bobby glared back at her forgetting Jeongyeon was around. He couldn't stand the sight of Momo and she was testing his patience. His nose flared as he was clenching his jaw.

"He helped me." Jeongyeon answered Momo even though she didn't like how her attitude was being right now. Normally, Momo is sweet, funny and caring around her and everyone but it was another turn she didn't see before. Especially how when she asked Bobby how he knew her. It was like she was disgusted with her.

Momo turned to look at Jeongyeon. "Define 'helped?'."

Jeongyeon opened seeing how different Momo was being. She didn't like it. It was like seeing another person. She saw Bobby staring at her with eyes that were breaking inside and didn't know why. "He helped me with Mina when she was about to puke at the club and he helped me take her to the taxi."

"That's it?" Momo asked crossing her arms. "No numbers exchanged or anything?"

"Again," Bobby scoffed at her. "That's none of your business Hirai! Leave her alone."

Momo turned back to him. "It is my business because we are roommates and she is going to know about us!"

Us?

He stared into her round eyes ignoring the fact that he didn't like where this was going. He didn't think he could be in this crossfire between a girl that he was starting to crush on and see the last person he expected to see.

Jeongyeon looked over to Nayeon and Mina, who didn't have a clue but Yunhyeong did. "Hey, pretty boy!"

Yunhyeong looked up from his phone staring at Jeongyeon.

"What's the deal with these two?" Jeongyeon asked as she got tired of them arguing and never said anything.

"They used to date." He answered her with a smile.

Bobby closed his eyes clench

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter