Thirteen

Feels Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon had a hard time closing every few seconds.

She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared in awe at the huge mansion in front of her. It was as if she was staring at one of those beautiful beach homes that someone would see in a movie from a billionaire.

She kept blinking her eyes to be sure she was staring at the same house the moment she and Bobby had arrived.

Bobby closed the trunk of the car as he got down the bags and only let out a chuckle seeing his girl still looking up at the house in front of her.

"Cool huh?" Bobby stood by her side and she only nodded blinking her eyes.

"What does your friend do exactly?" She was really curious to know as she looked at the white square home still in front of her.

"It's actually my dad's villa. He is away in Dubai at the moment." A deep rich voice came into view with a girl with colored cotton candy hair.

"Yeah, Matthew only likes to show off when he feels stressed out." She spoke with her hands in her back pocket of her ripped shorts. "Hi, I'm Jeon Jiwoo."

Jeongyeon looked at her and smiled. "Yoo Jeongyeon."

Bobby and the taller boy with dirty blonde hair exchanged a handshake that only they could do and he looked over to her. "Nice to meet you. Bobby mentioned a plus one."

Jeongyeon laughed as she grabbed her duffle bag from him and a few plastic bags. "Thanks so much for the invite, this place is amazing."

"Wait until you see the inside." Matthew chuckled grabbing the other plastic bags from Bobby.

"See? Show off." Jiwoo laughed shaking her head. She went to Bobby and they greeted each other by a hug which stirred an unpleasant feeling inside Jeongyeon but she knew it meant nothing to him.

Just a friendly hug..

"How are you Jiwon? It's been a while." She smiled looking at him and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Did she just call him 'Jiwon'?

Jeongyeon scoffed softly rolling her eyes. "I'm going inside. Don't mind me."

With that, Jeongyeon left feeling annoyed and not liking how that girl was trying to throw hints at her boyfriend. She sighed heavily and had a feeling this is what Bobby must have felt like earlier.

"Here let me take those." Matthew took the rest of the plastic bags and walked to the kitchen.

Again, Jeongyeon looked around the huge spacious rooms and the high ceiling and her amazement started all over again. "This place is amazing!"

Matthew chuckled as he stopped in the kitchen placing the bags on the counter and put the meat away. "Let me give you a tour."

"Ok." She smiled as she held onto her strap of the duffle bag. But Matthew was nice enough to go ahead and take it for her. "Oh, no I can --"

"It's not a problem." He smiled at moved his head to the side. "Come on."

They first went into the spacious living room with the dining table and white sofas with dark blue throw pillows around. A clear glass coffee table on top of a red fuzzy carpet and a few vases with flowers inside with water.

"Somin got the flowers yesterday with Jiwoo. So expect to see more around the rooms." He started climbing up the stairs and everything to Jeongyeon felt like a magical hotel suite.

"What does your dad do?" She asked as he lead them into another room that had gray soft velvet chairs in front of a screen. "Is this a theater room?"

Behind the chairs was a small table with six white round chairs around it with a deck of cards and chips for poker.

"He runs a company with engineering." He leaned against the door frame and chuckled. "He wanted me to follow him but thankfully he was understanding on what I wanted to do."

"Which is?" Jeongyeon turned around as she went back to the hallway to continue the tour.

He is handsome.. but he does look familiar.

"Music." He pushed himself off the frame and he walked by a door to the balcony where the water of the ocean could be seen and down below was a pool with three full size body cushions by the pool to relax. "He wasn't happy but my mom told me my dad was the same way. He wanted to do music but couldn't. He wanted to make things better for the world and so he had to give up his passion."

Hearing that made Jeongyeon feel a bit sad. Giving up a passion isn't easy and it's hard to move on from it. "I'm sorry."

He shrugged and smiled. "It's alright. My dad is happy for what I want to do now so we are on good terms and helps me out when he can. He does like the music me and group-mates create. "

"That's good. That's what matters right? Getting your parents approval in the end." Jeongyeon saw two people in the water splashing at each other and laughing. A girl with bright dirty blonde hair and the same went for the guy. He then went to her grabbing her by the waist and put her in the water.

The sounds of them laughing and squealing was in the distance but it was a lovely sight to see.

"Let me show you the game room." Matthew turned around and started walking. Jeongyeon took in a moment to look around and couldn't believe she was in a beautiful villa. She definitely needed to take pictures of everything before she left.

When she walked into the game room and it didn't surprise her that it was spacious and had a pool table. She smiled remembering the time she played with Bobby and how he held her to teach her. She then wished he was by her side but he was probably too busy flirting away.

She rolled her eyes and saw a chess piece on a small white table by two white cushion chairs. "Do you play?"

Matthew rubbed the back of his head. "I did but I can't anymore."

"So you basically forgot how." She joked crossing her arms.

"Yeah..." He stuffed his hands in his white ripped jeans and shrugged. "Do you?"

Jeongyeon shook her head. "I'm not a nerd."

"Thanks." He joked taking her compliment. He studied her for moment as she was laughing with him. "You're pretty cute."

She raised her eyebrows at the compliment. "Don't let Bobby hear you."

Matthew nodded and walked out again finding a room that she might like and placed her bag on the bed. "What do you think?"

Jeongyeon gasped covering and saw the white spacious walls with a king size bed in the middle of the room with its own bathroom on the left side and a huge clear window looking out to the beach as the waves were a beautiful almost sapphire blue. Every room, every place setting and just everything in general looked like it came out from a magazine.

It was unbelievable still.

"This place is amazing. Inside and out." Jeongyeon smiled looking out to the ocean and it was calming her.

Matthew smiled and sighed. "Let me go call Somin and Taehyung out from the water. I don't know if you saw them? They were in the ones down below us."

Jeongyeon turned and widen her eyes. "Really? I thought they were a couple?"

Matthew chuckled and widen his eyes. "Don't let Somin catch you saying that."

"Why?" She tilted her head to the side.

"We are all just friends and we don't see --"

"You never know." Jeongyeon cut him off with a smile. "Just because someone isn't the other persons ideal type doesn't mean anything."

He was amazed by her response and put his hands up in defeat. "Let me go get them so they can say 'Hi'."

When he left, Jeongyeon ran her fingers through the white bed sheets and smiled feeling the soft fabric and then walked into the bathroom and she admired the marble wall with the window walls around the shower and the tub down below next to the sink. It was actually big enough for two.

It gave her an idea for later.

She then left the room and wanted to explore more of the villa but she ended up going back to the balcony admiring the view of the ocean.

- - -

After talking with Jiwoo, Bobby went up the stairs to find his girl. He picked up her jealousy the moment she took off and it was only a joke that Jiwoo played. He took two steps at a time and walked passed rooms making him feel lost already in a maze of a villa but he stopped seeing a girl lean on the glass barrier of the balcony staring out into the ocean.

He smiled with a sigh and went down the hall and spotted the room Matthew mentioned when he came down stairs and went outside to call Somin and Taehyung. He placed his bag next to Jeongyeon's and quickly went to her. He wasted no time and wrapped his arms around her waist placing his nose in the crook of her neck letting his lips brush against her skin.

"Are you still jealous?" He asked leaving light kisses on her.

Jeongyeon sighed still looking out into the ocean with the wind blowing softly at them. "I was not --"

"Don't lie." He cut her off this time and kissed her cheek leaning in more to her body. "Jiwoo meant no harm. It was a joke and you left before we could stop you."

"Right." Jeongyeon mumbled looking down at his arms that were settled around her waist and tried to pull them apart but he only chuckled tightening himself.

"I'm serious." He kissed her cheek again and again. "Don't be mad."

"I'm not!" She raised her voice at him but he only chuckled knowing she still was.

Liar..

- - -

The moment Jeongyeon went inside following Matthew, Jiwoo laughed at her retreat. "Well that was fast."

Bobby shook his head. "That wasn't needed."

"I thought she would at least do something." Jiwoo crossed her arms again. "How did you meet?"

Bobby sighed and threw his head back. "I'm only going to say this once and you can tell Somin and the others. We met at a club and she happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter