Is This Real?

Pandromeda OneShot Shop {CLOSED}

Requested By: mrsleekikwang

Written By: KissDromedaGirl

 

 

 

 

"Want some candy?" my friend asks me as we walk down the street. We have just finished shopping and I was already bored like crazy! I hated these kinds of days where I can be doing something then bam! I am bored.

"Sure. What kind?" I reply, swinging my shopping bags back and forth.

"Caramel. They are so good! You'll love them!" she smiles, taking one out of her purse.

"How much will I love them?" I jokingly ask her.

"Much more than your precious Infinite!" she smirks, handing me the caramel candy.

I stop dead in my tracks and glare at her, "What. Did. You. Say?"

She laughs and turns to me, "I was kidding! Gosh! You and Infinite! I swear you need to marry them or something!"

I roll my eyes and we continue walking; me swinging my bags back and forth, not caring if I hit someone, and her just on a grape er.

My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out with my free hand. I waas totally engrossed in reading a long message from my American friend, Katrina, when I bumped into someone accidentally.

"Ouch!" I say quietly and I almost drop my phone. "Sorry!" I tell the person and I bow.

The person chuckles, "I'm sorry, too! I wasn't watching where I was going!"

I tilted my head at the person. He seemed to be a guy. He has a jacket on, a big scarf, a beanie, and sunglasses on. Pretty creepy, if you ask me. Although, the only people who dress like this are celebrities. The idea hits me.

"Hi! I'm ~~~. It's nice to meet you...what's your name again?" I smile innocently and bow.

He chuckles again, "Hi, I'm Sunggyu. It's nice to meet you, ~~~!" He bows back to me.

Apparently my friend had wandered off. I noticed for a minute and shock covered my entire face. She never left me alone! Ever! How rude of her!?

"Are you lost?" he asks me.

"Uh. No. I'm just..." I look around, "I'm not anywhere where I recognize anything."

"Oh! So, you aren't lost then?" he smirks.

"Uh." I look around somemore, "No?"

"Well, good. Because I am. Can you help me find a place or at least come with me some place. My friends went their seperate ways around here and I am completely lost!"

I smile, "Sure I can. Let's go," I turn back around, "this way!"

I gesture him to follow me. He does and we start walking back up the direction I just came from. I start swinging my bags again and humming to myself.

"What song is that?" he looks at me, smiling.

"Uh. Nothing!" I make a poker face to hide my embarassment. I hate when people hear me humming. It is as close to singing as anything. I hate people hearing me sing.

"Sounds like Infinite's 'Be Mine'. Do you like them?" he asks, looking around at the shops.

"Yes and no."

"That's no a real answer. How can you say 'yes and no'?"

"Well, they are good. Their music is great!" I smile wide and look at him, "I really dislike one member, though..." I frown trying to make it seem convincing.

"You do? Who?" he asks quickly.

"Are you a fan?" I ask, smirking, "You little fanboy!"

He chuckles, "I am a fan, actually. Back to your question though."

"Hmm.." I tap my chin a couple of time and put on a thinking face as we walk.

"Let's stop in here. It's cold out anyways." He points to a coffee shop right ahead of us. I nod and he takes my hand and leads me forward. I blush at his touch and we walk inside. We are greeted by a warmed type of air and the nice aroma of coffee and vanilla and cinammon. I smile and take in the perfect scent. He leads me to a table and I sit down.

"What do you want?" he asks, still standing.

"Uh. You don't have to order me anything."

"Come on!" he smiles. "Order anything!"

"Fine, fine! I want just a plain coffee with some creamer and vanilla, please!"

He nods and walks off. I watch him as he orders. It can't be him. It just can't be. I'll know soon enough though. Oh yes I will. I smile wide, kind of evilly, to myself as I watch him.

Over in the distance, a couple of older ladies are watching me. I can faintly hear their conversation. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard them mention 'girl with that guy who is staring at him like a crazy, obsessed girlfriend'. They think I'm his girlfriend? Yay!

I look down at my hands so I would stop seeming so crazy and obsessed. I mean, afterall, what if that isn't who I think it is? What if it is? If it is, I don't want to be the crazy, obsessed fangirl. I'm not, actually. I seem like it, but I'm not! I swear! I just really like Infinite! I really like Super Junior, too! I also really like DBSK! Besides, Sunggyu isn't my bias of Infinite anyways, right? I ponder that thought for a moment. I was wrong. I liked him the best of the group. Then L. Then Woohyun. Then Sungyeol, Songwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" he smiles a comforting smile at me as he sits in his seat opposite of me. "So about that answer?"

"I don't like Sunggyu of Infinite. Is that your bias of the group? I mean, you have the same name as him." And you really are starting to look like him. just take off that black beanie and those shades and we'll see...

"Hmm..wow. I didn't realize we have the same names! That is cool!" he smiles wide then takes a sip of his coffee.

I nod, "Yeah! Really cool! If you act like Sunggyu, I might not like you either."

I take a sip of my coffee and grin at the taste. It tasted so good!

"Why won't you take you scarf, beanie, and shades off? It's warm in here! Aren't you sweating?" I ask, looking concerned.

He shakes his head, "I'm fine."

"You sure? You look really hot." He smirks and I shake my head, "I mean 'hot' as in 'you look too warm' or 'you look like you are overheated'! Not you are hot in that way!"

He chuckles and I roll my eyes, "So, take 'em off!"

"I'm good."

We sit there for a few minutes, quiet and drinking our coffee.

"When's your birthday?" I randomly blurt out.

"Um...April 28th, 1989. Why? What's yours?" he asks back.

O-M-O. O-M-Freaking-O. Is it really him? He seems so down to Earth and sweet! Awh~!

"Mine?" I point to me and he nods, "Mine is January 17th, 1992."

"Ah~" he nods, "My dongsaeng. So, you can call me 'Oppa'."

"Sunggyu Oppa~" I smile and blush. I put my head down so he doesn't see me blush. I stare into my coffee. So yummy looking is what my coffee is!

"So, Oppa, why are you so afraid to take the stuff off?" I look up at him, smirking, "Afraid the news people, crazy fans, and papparazzi are going to get you?"

He sighs, "Am I that obvious?"

"No." I respond. Truthfully, he wasn't, but to an Infinite fan...you know what I mean. "I'm just a fan of yours."

"I thought you said you didn't like me?"

"I said that because you are here. I did it on purpose!" I grin, "I'm evil, right?"

"Not really. You're actually really cute and funny. Evil doesn't fall along those lines."

I gasp dramatically, "I had failed my mission? I am no longer evil, but cute and funny?"

He laughs, "Yes, you failed."

I nod my head once, "Good! Because being evil is a full-time job and it is hard being evil when I'm this cute and funny!"

We continue to drink our coffees and out of nowhere he asks, "This is sudden and you are a fan, but I like you."

My eyes widen and I look up from my coffee. This is a dream! This isn't real? Pinch yourself, ~~~! Hurry! I pinch my self and wince in pain. This is real! I continue to stare at him in disbelief and I gulp.

"That was too sudden. I'm sorry," he looks down at his hands.

"No!" I halfway yell and then chuckle forcablly at my weirdness. "It's just...you are an idol. Why would you like me? We just met. Doesn't me being a fan weird you out? Oh no! I'm weirding you out aren't I? You are just pitying me! I'm embarrassing myself in front of you! This is a disa-"

"Calm down, ~~~!" he laughs at me, "You're not embarrassing yourself! You're cute and funny and so normal! You don't weird me out at all!"

"I-I don't?" I put each on my palms on both sides of my face for a second then put them down. "I'm a fan though. What if I'm crazy?"

"You don't seem crazy?"

"What if I'm a killer in disquise?"

"I'm sure you're not."

"What if..." I think for a second, "a lesbian?" I could only keep a straight face for a few seconds before I burst out laughing and those old ladies looking at me weirdly again. Sunggyu just smiled at me.

"You're obviously not. Seriously, ~~~, I really like you. Do you..." he hesitated and my heart stopped, "maybe want to be my girlfriend and hang out sometime?"

My heart started beating again, "Me?"

He nods and I blush extremely red and answer him, "Y-Yes. I mean, I guess. I mean...if you want me to be. Uh...yes, then?"

He laughs and takes off his sunglasses, "Yes. You are now my girlfriend. Shall this be are first date?"

I nod, "Sure!"

He gives me an eyesmile and I about faint in my seat. We continue to chat and get to know each other bet - let me rephrase that: We continue to chat and he gets to know me better. Reminder, he is my bias. I admitted that to him to, which isn't a big deal to him, it just makes him happy. I think I can also see a small blush appear to his cheeks. It's cute.

We didn't realize it was getting late until Sunggyu had ignored 3 calls - all from Dongwoo. I had also ignored call from my friend. The old women still hadn't left. It was creepy! As we stood up to leave, I waved at the old women and shouted, "He is my boyfriend and I am crazy and obsessive! Fear me!"

Sunggyu laughed and took my hand and we talked out of the coffee shop. He had his sungglasses back on as we strolled down the sidewalk. He called Dongwoo back and we were to meet the rest of Infinite near the big fountain.

"What will they say?" I ask Sunggyu, looking at him.

"About you?" he replies.

"Yeah."

"They'll be shocked. I'm sure they'll lecture me about meeting random fans and then asking that certain fan out and then they'll be happy for me in the end."

"Really?"

"We'll see."

I puff my cheeks and look straight ahead. I start to swing my bags again with my free hand. I hum Infinite's 'Be Mine' and a grin is plastered over my face. Sunggyu sneaks looks at me and smiles. I noticed a couple of times when he did and I'd blush.

We had been waiting by the fountain for ages when all of a sudden I start to fall asleep standing up and I fall back, pulling Sunggyu into the fountain with me. I didn’t scream, but I sure did draw attention to us. Boy, was the water freezing cold, too! I shivered as Sunggyu stood up, laughing and helped me up. I smiled and thanked him. All of a sudden, things got blurry and someone starting asking me something. I tilted my head, trying to focus on Sunggyu as if he was talking to me, but it wasn’t him.

“Get up!” my mom’s voice yells in my ear.

My eyes open quickly and I lean up and look around. “What day is it?”

“It’s Saturday. You phone keeps ringing loudly and it is only 6 in the morning. Please, turn it off or something!” my mom’s groans.

“S-Saturday?” I gasp, my eyes wide, “It can’t be!”

My mom leaves my room and I grab my phone. 10 missed calls from ‘Seong Mi’. This is like what happened in my….I face-palm. My dream! Really? I dreamed it all? No! I lay back down and keep face-palming myself. This was unbelievable! I finally called my friend (Seong Mi) back. We decided to go to the same place we went in my dream. How coincidental?! Note my sarcasm, please.

We did everything the same. Of course I wouldn’t meet Sunggyu again. What celebrity walks down the street like that and is so nice and buys a fangirl coffee then decides to date her, huh? Huh?!

"Want some candy?" my friend asks me as we walk down the street.

"Sure. What kind?" I reply, swinging my shopping bags back and forth. This is such a déjàvu moment. Aigo~

"Caramel. They are so good! You'll love them!" she smiles, taking one out of her purse

Suddenly, I bump into someone. Who the heck would bump into me-

“I’m sorry!”the familiar voice apologizes and bows.

“I-I’m sorry, too.”I tell him. My friend, once again, disappears. I smile slightly, “Hi! I’m ~~~. It’s nice to meet you like this.”

He chuckles, “It’s nice to meet you, ~~~! I’m Sunggyu.”

This time…I know this is real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~