Chapter 02

Love Capture

Chapter 2

Few days later, Moonbyul had finally come back with the data. Obviously the little puppy didn’t really understand what was written in the file. Taeyeon would understand it for sure; maybe that was why Yuri sent Moonbyul instead of the smart cunning thief.

Taengoo…are we there yet?”

Moonbyul yawned widely as the two thieves were walking on the footpath. They were given a task to do and this time it’s on daytime. They came out from the dark alley and were about to enter the border of the capital city, the uptown. “I’m tired…”

“Stop calling with that name!” She yelled back but then the puppy ignored her.

“But that name is cute…”

“No it’s not. Shut up and go to sleep.” She replied coldly but then the puppy get throwing those pleading puppy eyes at the cold-hearted thief.

“How could I go to sleep while I’m walking? Can I ride on your back?” She pleaded innocently and this time Taeyeon snapped her finger right onto Moonbyul’s forehead to make her flinched away. “Ow! That hurts!”

“That’s what you deserve…”

Mian~”

“There.” Taeyeon finally saw the store that at the horizon. As they walked closer towards the store, the image and the signs became much clearer. It was a pharmacy store. Both thieves didn’t know why Yuri told them to come retrieve this confidential bag from here. Apparently the owner was a friend of their leader “Sigh…let’s get it done and leave.”

Nde~” Moonbyul skipped into the store and yelled out loud like a kid. “Seoo! We’re here!”

The woman appeared in her normal casual clothes. Wearing her glasses, had her hair tied back like a ponytail. She’s the owner of the store and came to welcome her customers.

“Ah~ It’s been a while isn’t  Byul? Unnie?

“Yes! We came to get the item Yuri asked us!”

“I know you guys would be coming.” Seohyun walked towards Moonbyul with a brown bag in her hand. It was the item that Yuri wanted them to come to retrieve. “Since you’re here, do you want me to do some check up for you two?”

“I’m fine.” Taeyeon completely denied instantly and it caught Seohyun’s attention.

“I’m in!” Moonbyul answered completely opposite from Taeyeon. It made the mouse grumbled, as she knew that she would stick here at this pharmacy store because of Moonbyul. She wanted to leave so badly; there was a reason she wanted to leave.

(Taeyeon: I bet it’s Mariko-sama’s plan again…I tried to tell her my condition is good already…I guess she doesn’t believe me as usual.)

Seohyun used to be a mad pharmacist that worked together with Yuri, she specialized toxicology and drugs. However she retired, graduated as a doctor, and took over her parent’s business, which was this pharmacy store. She looked at Jurina from head to toe and mused silently to herself.

“Ah~ you’re healthy as usual! Do keep it up okay?”

Okay! C’mon Tae, since we’re here already, just a little health check-up would be fine right?”

“…Fine! Whatever…” Taeyeon sighed loudly and walked towards inside of the shop, towards the back room. Moonbyul and Seohyun followed her and then they entered one of the rooms.

-

After Taeyeon had finished with her check up, both young thieves were finally about to leave this place and returned back home.

“I’ll see you again then!” Seohyun waved at the two young girls.

“Bye bye~”

“…” Taeyeon didn’t say anything like usual and they decided to leave.

As they were walking back, Moonbyul got hungry and decided to drop by at one of the small convenient store to buy an ice cream. The hoodie girl walked around and look for anything in particular she wanted to eat. However, she’s being quite a cheap girl, she snatched one of the gums from the shelves swiftly. Moonbyul was being very honest girl, she bought two ice creams and the thieves came out from the store.

Taeyeon…you’re stealing again.”

Moonbyul realized that Taeyeon stole a gum from the store without paying, but nezumi didn’t care. Suddenly, she passed one of her ice-cream bars to her partner. “Here! This is for you.”

“I didn’t say I want ice-cream.”

“C’mon…it’s your favorite flavor after all! I pay it, so it’s free for you. Take it.”

Moonbyul insisted Taeyeon to take the ice cream and so she did. She didn’t say a word, as she couldn’t deny that this was her favorite flavor. Besides, the sun was burning them into crisp; a frozen ice cream would help save them. While they were walking quietly in the sun…Moonbyul suddenly turned to look at her partner with slight worries in her eyes.

Taeyeon…how was the check up?”

“If you’re worried about my concussion, I’m fine.”

Taeyeon sighed, as she’s forced to tell her condition to the puppy. Last time she didn’t tell Moonbyul, the girl nagged her for almost the entire week and got too overprotected that annoyed her so much. Taeyeon didn’t want to experience that again, ever. “Seohyun gave me the medicine, I’ll be fine, got it?”

“…if you say so.” If Moonbyul were to have puppy ears, everyone would see her ears folded down. Then she looked back at Taeyeon again.

“…I’m worried about you, don’t overdo yourself okay?”

“…” Taeyeon didn’t reply, however Moonbyul knew that the girl understood it. As they were walking down the path towards the dark alley, they met with this little puppy on the floor. This puppy completely caught Moonbyul’s attention and then she rushed to it immediately. “Oi…”

Tae~ The puppy is just so cute! Do you have a name?”

“You’re talking to a puppy…amazing.” Taeyeon walked to Moonbyul and sighed with how the girl was being so childish. She wasn’t surprise anymore why Yuri gave a nickname ‘puppy’ to Moonbyul. She kept watching Moonbyul playing with this playful puppy that seemed to be very familiar with humans.

“I bet this girl has an owner.” Moonbyul spoke up but Taeyeon didn’t really care that the puppy had an owner or not. She just wanted to return back home already. “Where’s your owner?”

“You think the dog can talk back? Genius…”

“Eh…” Moonbyul stared at the dog that was panting with energetically. The little puppy seemed to take a like of her and she began to her hands. “…I see.”

(Taeyeon: W-What? Did she just telepathy with the dog…!?)

Taengoo~ this puppy isn’t lost. She has an owner but she’s not here.” Moonbyul gave a clear description of the little puppy’s status to her partner. Taeyeon was dumbfounded and stared back at Moonbyul with misbelief.

She had a partner that was actually behaving like a puppy, and she could even communicate with an actual dog. Taeyeon started to wonder whether she actually had a human or a dog partner…

“Uh…Okay?”

She scratched her head and could only think of leaving this place as soon as possible already. “Byul, can we go back n–?”

“Ah…is this your puppy?”

An old man walked towards them with a very gentle smile across his face. He looked at the puppy in Jurina’s arm and he seemed to love animals. “Nope, she’s not mine. This girl’s owner is not around at the moment.”

“Ah I see…such a cute puppy.”

“You like puppies?” Moonbyul asked with glittering eyes with excitement. The old man couldn’t help but to chuckle out as he witnessed her energetic and innocence from her eyes.

“Yes, I love animals.” He crouched down and patted the little puppy’s head.

~ARF~

“Ah! Kyeopta~” Moonbyul fell in love with the puppy and rubbed her face on the puppy. It made the puppy ticklish and moved rigoriously.

~ARF~ARF~

“Hehe, this little girl seemed to like you a lot.” The old man spoke to Moonbyul.

“I go along with most animals especially puppies~ they’re like my family.” Taeyeon’s partner smiled energetically as she started to talk to this stranger like he’s her best friend.

As long as one had one common interest with Moonbyul, they could become her friend that instant already. It was one good trait as well as Moonbyul’s weakness. As for Taeyeon, who was just standing there, sighing, and waiting for Moonbyul to finish playing with this puppy before she decided to ditch her.

~BWEEN~BWEEN~

The sound of the siren from a distance and it made Taeyeon flinched. She turned and then saw the police car behind her parking. There were three cars, which were very unusual. Taeyeon was glad that she had a hoodie on to cover her identity, and the officers that came out from the car were not the one that actually remembered her. They were pointing the gun at Taeyeon, Moonbyul and the old man, which made them completely surprised.

“You two girls, get away from that man!”

One of the female officers yelled at Taeyeon and it made the thief confused. Before she realized again, she turned and saw her partner being locked by the man’s arm. Also, with a knife placed closely at .

“…Are you serious?” Taeyeon spat and cursed out softly. She wondered how coincidence that they had met with a criminal, when they both were thieves themselves.

“Ah…Taeyeon, I got caught.” Moonbyul replied like the knife at was nothing. She was still carrying the puppy in her arms and then this man dragged her as he’s using her as a hostage.

(Taeyeon: …Do you think I don’t see!? What a LUCK we have now…)

“Right…” Taeyeon facepalmed herself and then this tall woman officer came to Taeyeon’s side to protect her. They thought that she was an innocent girl.

“Don’t worry we’ll save your friend.”

“…” Taeyeon didn’t utter a word back. However she just stared at Moonbyul and this old man who was threatening the police to leave him or else he would slit Moonbyul’s throat right here.

“If you don’t want this kid to die, leave here at once!”

“Do you think you will escape that easily!?” The woman officer yelled back at him.

That second, Taeyeon felt like she heard this officer’s voice before. She computed for a minute, and then she remembered this woman’s name. She just looked like the woman Yoona  always described and yapped about all the time.

(Taeyeon: …So this is Jessica Jung , Yoona’s target.)

Normally, Taeyeon would never bother to remember people’s name. But after Yoona had constantly yapped and talked about this officer for over 100 of times. It seemed the name was carved right into her head.

“Eh…mister, what did you do?” Moonbyul asked innocently but he didn’t reply to her.

“That man broke into the house of an innocent family. He killed everyone and stole everything.” Jessica replied as she heard Moonbyul asked a question and then it made the girl formed an “O” shaped mouth. She seemed to understand the situation a little more now.

“She’s an innocent child, let her go.”

“Then do as I say! How about you be the hostage instead officer?”

He gave a one-sided offer. Obviously if the officer gone with him, it wouldn’t be surprising that she wouldn’t survive. Taeyeon started to get irritated with the situation. If it were only Moonbyul and her, without any police officers, she would kill that man already. She couldn’t risk exposing herself and Jurina to the officers right now. Since they’re hunting their asses off as well.

“…Fine, you’ll let the kid go right?”

Taeyeon was shocked and couldn’t believe how reckless this officer was. Her fellow officer friends told her to not do something reckless like that but then the justice in her heart was telling her to save Moonbyul.

“Eh…you need money?” Moonbyul asked the man again and this time he threatened her to shut up if she wouldn’t stop talking.

“Shut up or else I’ll kill you!”

“Nah…you won’t.”

She smiled as she ruffled the puppy’s head. “I don’t feel any slight killing intention from you. Even this puppy could even tell.”

“…!?” The man was shocked with Moonbyul’s respond, speaking in an innocent tone like that could make someone crept out as well.

“I actually don’t mind helping you out though~ I’m a thief after all.” The puppy girl whispered softly in order to le the man only heard her. It made him shocked that he’s using a thief as his hostage. “What do you think?”

“Like I will believe you…!” He retorted back. Taeyeon could predict what Moonbyul was saying to him and obviously he didn’t believe her. No one could imagine an innocent energetic Moonbyul to be a thief.

“I take your deal, let the girl go.” Jessica dropped her gun and walked in unarmed. The man seemed to not believe the police officer. “Please, let her go, she’s innocent…”

(Taeyeon: This is getting good as I thought…I wanted to leave that woman and have her die…but Yoona is going to complain so much at me until I die…Now WHAT!?)

“Eh…you’re quite familiar…OH!” Moonbyul gasped with a huge smile as she saw Jessica’s face. It made Taeyeon realize that her partner knew whom that police officer was. Taeyeon sighed out and made an eye contact with Moonbyul. That instance, her partner understood what she was plotting and then took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let things go in your way if you don’t want to cooperate.” Moonbyul smirked and then bend forward towards the knife. It made the man and Jessica shocked, but that’s the purpose for Moonbyul to do so. She jerked her head back and banged right in the man’s face. He fell back and then she walked away from him with a yawn.

“I guess that’s going to hurt?”

Jessica was dazed for a second before she snapped. She picked the gun immediately and then seized the man. Other officers came in to help and had captured the man, as Jessica went to talk to Moonbyul  and Taeyeon.

“I’m glad you’re safe! Please don’t do something reckless like that…”

“Don’t worry Jessica unnie~! I’m tough!”

Moonbyul smiled energetically but then she did say a taboo. She called the officer’s name and it made her shocked. Taeyeon glared at Moonbyul immediately and made the puppy realized that she said something she shouldn’t. “Aiyah…”

“H-How did you know my name?” She asked and before the thieves could come up with an excuse. This captured man yelled out loud and turned towards Moonbyul.

“I-I recognized you two now! Those people are thieves of the dark alley you’re been looking for!” The man exposed both Taeyeon and Moonbyul’s identity and made the grumpy thief grunted with anger.

“W-What the hell are you talking about?” One of the officers pulled him into the car but he struggled against it. “Stop your nonsense blabbering.”

“I believe you guys know the three mighty pillars of the dark alley…”

He muttered and it caught Jessica’s attention. The topic regarding the three criminals on the top black list of the record in the crime department was only known within a small group of high-ranked officers, and Jessica Jung was one of them. However they could never catch them or even spot them once…

“They’re one of the—”

~BANG~

The sound of the gunshot and the body of the old man collapsed on the ground. Without fail, it was Taeyeon that shot him before he could leak any information regarding their identity. She shot him down at the head without fail and made the officers shocked with how hectic everything was happening.

~THUD~

Taeyeon kicked right into Jessica’s stomach and caused her to flinch badly. Another kick sent her fly across the ground and they two thieves retreated quickly.

“U-Ugh…” Jessica grunted with pain, as she couldn’t believe someone small like Taeyeon could deliver such a powerful deadly kick like that.

Jessica-ssi!”

One of the officers rushed to her with worries, and as soon as she could sit up she pushed him away from her. “Follow them…! If that man said was right…we HAVE to capture them!” She ordered her men to follow both thieves into the alley. More reinforcements came right at the perfect timing and one of them was Jessica’s junior.

Sica-unnnie!” She rushed to her with worries. “Are you alright??”

Irene…don’t worry about me. Follow them…they’re the Black Pillars we’re pursuing…!”

Ne!” Irene rushed after the officers that were ahead of her in order to pursue both Taeyeon and Moonbyul. Meanwhile Jessica got back on her feet but she felt really bad. The 2nd kick from Taeyeon right into the center of her chest. She even wondered whether her ribs actually fractured from that deadly blow or not.

“A-As expected from the black pillars…we finally found you…”

Black Pillars…it was the name that the crime department gave to Taeyeon, Moonbyul, and Yoona. Since they were utterly infamous for killing and stealing mercilessly. Never there was once they could spot them, or capture them. However this time, the actual criminal themselves were right in front of Jessica, both of them. She saw their face…that was not a good sign for Moonbyul and Taeyeon at all.

-

“Never knew that man would know us…”

Taeyeon grumbled as the two partners were running through the alley in swift speed, hoping the officers wouldn’t catch up with them.

“Hey puppy, leave here at once okay? This place is too dangerous.” Moonbyul talked to the puppy in her arms and she seemed to understand her intention. “Good girl.”

Moonbyul dropped the little puppy down softly before she sprinted to catch up with Taeyeon who was ahead of her.

“I heard them!”

The sound of one of the officers…the two thieves were in a terrible position right now. They didn’t know how much of them were following the two of them. If they couldn’t escape, they had no choice but to eliminate all of them.

Taeyeon…what should we do?”

“…” Taeyeon took her time to think as she started to hear more footsteps from the side, she estimated that there would be about at least 10 officers that were pursuing them. “It is possible to immobilize them and escape before more reinforcements.”

“I’m in!”

“Make it quick, and don’t kill. Meet at the North entrance of dark alley in 10 minutes.”

Taeyeon reminded Moonbyul once again and the girl nodded. They split up and then Taeyeon got out her gun along with the short tube to connect with her gun. It was a silencer that will reduce the sound of the gunshot. Taeyeon had to warn Moonbyul not to kill since Yoona strongly disapproved Moonbyul to kill anyone.

“Where are they…!?”

Taeyeon heard a voice of the officer and suddenly ran out to confront with them. There were two. Before the officers could react. She shot them at their arms to make them release their weapon. She snapped her hand on the side of their neck to knock them unconscious immediately. She stole their gun and took it with her.

(Taeyeon: Two down…)

~THUD~THUD~

She heard more officers. As they turned at the corner, they were caught off guard to see Taeyeon running towards them.

“Here she is!!”

The officer yelled out loud to signal his friend. He pulled the trigger, but Taeyeon amazingly dodged it. As if the officers were witnessing a superhuman ability from the thief. Before they could react she shot their shoulders and when she’s close enough to them. Her deadly kicks struck right at their heads and sent them black out instantly.

~HUFF~HUFF~

More sounds were detected by Taeyeon’s ear. It was coming at the corner. Taeyeon planned to finish this at the corner and as the sound was getting louder. She swiftly turned and pointed her gun at the woman officer. The gun was also pointing at her. Taeyeon was about to kick but her eyes grew wide with shock as she saw the officer right in front of her.

That instance, the officer took out her baton and swung towards Mayu. The thief flinched and blocked with her arm instead. The mental baton did make her arm fractured and made her jumped away. As a result it caused her hoodie to fell off and revealed her actual face.

The officer…the thief…she both was stunned as if time stopped. The female officer stared at Taeyeon, they shared same eye color…same hair color.

Taeyeon….unnie?”

The officer muttered softly as she slowly backed away one step and lowered her baton down. “I-Impossible…No…!”

“…I didn’t think I will meet you here, Joohyun.” Mayu stared back and held her right arm that seemed to fracture from the metal baton strike.

“S-So it’s really you!” Irene dropped her baton and approached Taeyeon but then the latter pointed her gun up and made the officer flinched.

Unnie…you’re still alive! I thought you’re–!”

“That I’m dead…is it?” Taeyeon continued and ended her sentence. “heh…maybe I am already dead.”

“Why are you a thief…and especially—”

~THUD~THUD~THUD~

Sounds of more officers were coming and distracted both Irene and Taeyeon’s conversation. Taeyeon bid her lips as she decided to retreat. The officer girl didn’t want this to happen, finally she met her sister that she thought was dead and she wouldn’t want this chance to disappear. “Wait! Unnie—!”

~BANG~

Taeyeon shot the ground, which was about few centimeters from Irene’s feet to make her halt. “Unnie…!”

“I’m not your sister…”

A silence eye contact before she retreated into the darkness of the alley. More officers caught up with Irene and joined forces with her.

Irene-ssi Are you okay? Where are they now?”

“…I’m fine. I’m sorry I lost track to them.” She lied to her fellow colleagues as she couldn’t bear to tell them where Taeyeon went. Instead, she gave new orders to her men instead. “Help the injured officers…forget about them now. We can’t risk to put our lives on the line.”

“Yes ma’am!”

They obeyed her and they searched for their follow colleagues to help them from their bleeding injuries. Irene was terribly confused with what everything was going on. She was told that her twin-sister died from that incident night where the thieves broke into their house…and killed everyone. The officer had a flashback of her past back when she saw Taeyeon for one last time…it had been 20 years since then.

-

FLASHBACK:

Tae unnie…!”

Irene was trembling behind her sister as Taeyeon. The thief killed their parents right in front of their eyes…only Taeyeon and Irene were alive. Taeyeon shoved her away towards the exit of the door.

Joohyun! Run for you life and don’t look back!”

Unnie…!” Irene tightened her fist and ran for her life. She felt so utterly weak to abandon her twin-sister, Taeyeon, behind in order to live.

…In the end, she did live. Police officers came and found her right on time. However…there was no trace of Taeyeon at all. They presumed the killer took her away and that was the last time Irene saw her older sister. She went to live with her aunt and then decided to become police officer in crime department in order to take revenge for her family and for Taeyeon. She wanted to be strong so she could reduce victims like herself.

-

But fate was playing a fool of her. The criminal she was pursuing for years was actually her sister. Right now…she had lost all her motivation to do anything now. What she had right now was fear that the criminal she would shoot would be Kim Taeyeon, her only sister.

(Irene: Why…Unnie…)

Irene, are you alright?”

She flinched as Jessica called her. She didn’t realize that her senior was had came this close to her. “Sica unnie…I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry. I’m glad you’re alright.”

She patted her head; other officers were busy with the dead body of the criminal that got shot by the thief in black hoodie. Irene remembered that Taeyeon was in black hoodie; it was her sister that shot the man, killed the man.

She couldn’t believe that Taeyeon changed so much…she remembered how her older sister was always kind, courageous, lively, and protective. Taeyeon was like a hero to me, I admired her and wanted to be strong like her but…

(Irene: Unnie…what happen to you?)

She tightened her fist and had taken another deep breath. She went to help the injured officers until the ambulance came to take them away. Jessica and Irene stayed behind to manage everything to be under control the death scene. Also, they were waiting for another officer to come assist them.

~BWEEN~

Another police car came and stopped at the scene. The officer came out and it was Tiffany. She rushed out to meet with Jessica and Irene. “Sorry I’m late…”

“Don’t worry, most of things are under control now.” Jessica replied and then started to explain to Tiffany regarding the Black Pillars that appeared. They were criminals they were looking for years, she saw only one of their face but not another. Jessica estimated that the girl was about

“They’re both young girls…that’s quite surprising. That girl is really lively and energetic. I couldn’t imagine her being one of the Black Pillars.”

“That’s…quite unbelievable.”

Tiffany mused; she couldn’t believe what Jessica was telling her. The criminals they were chasing were two young girls, and they tried to shoot and kill them so many times. “This is hard…”

“I know, it is…” Jessica replied back. “I’ll prepare a report to inform the head department.” She walked away and only Irene and Tiffany were standing there.

“…” The young junior officer didn’t say a word as an image of Taeyeon’s face appeared in her head. She wouldn’t say anything; she had no opinions at all. Tiffany realized that odd change in her junior and tapped her shoulder. “Huh-?!”

Irene-ah…is something wrong?” Tiffany asked with worries.

“Y-Yeah…”

“You don’t look like your usual.” Tiffany insisted to ask Taeyeon whether what was wrong with her. “Irene, if there’s something wrong, I’ll listen to it.”

Fany unnie…Thank you. I just need more time to settle it down.”

She replied and looked up to the sky. The sky was beautiful to her, yet life was just plainly cruel. A criminal ruined her entire life. Finally she had became a police officer, she had to hunt her sister.

(Irene: I’ll find her…I need to talk toTae unnie again…)

XXX

Taeyeon finally arrived at the North gate of dark alley and met with Moonbyul there. “You did take your time didn’t you?” The girl smiled widely and hopped down from the trashcan.

“I didn’t kill anyone too! I’m good right?”

“…Right.”

Taeyeon sighed and then they walked back together into the alley. However, Moonbyul realized how Taeyeon seemed to be overly cautious a little. As soon as they arrived back to their sweet home, Taeyeon excused herself and went to room to rest since she’s tired. Moonbyul was fine with it and went to give Yuri the item they were asked to get in Taeyeon’s place.

In her dim light room, Taeyeon moved her right hand and she felt little pain. Gratefully her arm didn’t fracture as she thought it would be. Likely, she would have a huge bruise the next morning. She applied medicine and could only hope it would recover soon.

~KNOCK~KNOCK~

Taengoo…are you there?” Moonbyul peaked in and Taeyeon sighed. She could see those puppy eyes coming form her partner.

“…What?”

“I had brought you painkillers…here.” Moonbyul came in and gave Taeyeon two pills of painkillers before she left immediately. Taeyeon’s slight odd actions would never escape Moonbyul’s eyes. She could even detect the slightest of slightest change in Taeyeon’s movement. Her eyes were just too good to detect any vague change.

“Take care of yourself okay?”

“…Thank you.”

Rarely Taeyeon actually thanked Jurina back and it made the young puppy flattered so badly. Her day suddenly brightened up instantly that millisecond. She felt like her whole week would be filled with blessing. “No problem~”

She took out the medicine that she got from Seohyun from her pocket. She received it after the doctor had examined her scar. Yes, the scar that was located right underneath her bangs. She lifted her bangs up in front of the mirror and there was this huge scar across the side of he right forehead. It was a scar she received 20 years ago…it would always remind her of how weak she was and the despair that embraced her heart. She received that scar from the killer that ruined her whole family.

“…It’s been 20 years since then isn’t it?”

She muttered to herself and applied the medicine on the scar. It had become lighter but it’s impossible for it to disappear. It would live with her for the rest of her life. Everyone knew about Taeyeon’s condition, due to that severe injury she received, it made her have concussion occasionally. Due to her concussion, she couldn’t fight for a long period of time…that was her main weakness. In order to hide that, she trained really hard to balance that weakness out.

“Ugh…” The concussion pain was coming again. She took a deep breath and moved to her bed. Just meeting with Irene already caused a huge impact with her. She realized that the next time she meet her sister, they would be pointing guns at each other…by their position. They’re enemies.

-

Yuri was reading the paper files that Moonbyul brought back for her. It was the information regarding the data that was in that mysterious chip she asked her friend to analyze. She sighed and dropped the paper on the table. Checking the clock on the edge of the table, it was already past midnight.

“As I thought…this is going to be a little complicated than I expected.”

She took her glasses out and then grabbed the brown small bag that she asked Moonbyul and Taeyeon to retrieve today. What she got out from the bag was this small cylindrical container, as she opened the lid. She took 2 blue pills and had a drink of water. She sighed softly and rested her hand on the side of her temple.

“We have to start moving soon…I have to find her.”

-

 

~BARF~BARF~

The same little puppy that Moonbyul played with, she was running in the dark alley and then stopped right in front of this woman. She was wearing long black heel boots. Black skirt. Black coat. Soft pink hair. Her hair was tilted more to one side than another…no one could tell she’s sane or insane.

~BARF~

“Sorry to make you wait…Ruby.”

The woman picked up her puppy into her arms as the little one was so excited that her master came back. “Fufufu…it seemed you enjoyed you day, didn’t you?”

~BARF~

“I see…let’s go home.” She talked to her puppy. Then she walked down in the mysterious alley and disappeared into the darkness…

-

-

........................................................................................................................................................................

So, how was it?

Who do you think the girl in the last scene?

Anyway, thank you for those who subscribe, upvote and comment. ^-^

bye~