Chapter 12.2

Love Capture

Chapter 12.2

 

-

~XXX~

-


 

-///-


I was looking around and saw nothing but darkness. I kept walking and was looking for something that I lost. It was rather…important to me. I can’t seem to figure out what it is but…I know it’s very important to me. Then I felt like I know where it is…I kept running towards this darkness even more and desperately until I felt that familiar warmth that have been holding me ever since I could remember. It is so familiar…but now it’s just gone, and I’m desperately trying to get it back.

“Where is it…!?”

I kept run towards this random direction hoping that I could find it, but I failed. I tried to recall what it is, but I couldn’t at all…I can’t remember. I felt like if I called it then I would know where it is…I will be able to take it back. What’s the name…what’s her name…

“I…her…”

It was like a flash ran through my head and everything started to return back to me. I turned back and then I saw that familiar raven-haired woman with her back towards me. I don’t see her face…but I know who she was. I remember that warmth coming from her, and that comforting air she always have.

“W-Wait—“

I extended my hand towards her, but she slowly started to distance away from me. I literally sprinted but she started to distance away…the faster I run the faster it disappears away from my site.

“Stop!”

It didn’t stop at all…but if I call her, then she might. Her name…yes, I finally remember her name and it was stuck in my throat. I tried to shout her name but it failed. I literally screamed to the top of my lungs but it didn’t work.

“…!!”

(W-What the—!? W-Why can’t I…)

“…!!!”

I started to get even desperate and then I just reached my limits…it felt as if the a part of my heart was ripped off from me, and I never felt this horrible in my whole life. This is really a nightmare…and I gave my one last try and yell her name to the top of my lungs. However, her name, kept repeated in my head, endlessly…

(Tiffany…! TIFFANY!!!!)

 

-///-



“TIFFANY—!!!!”

The wounded Taeyeon sprang up from bed and she was breaking into sweat. She was having that nightmare and literally yelled her name out from the top of her lungs. It’s been so long she was living in the dream…and didn’t know how long had it been since she was sleeping. She was panting and finally realized the pain on her abdomen as well as on the shoulder. There was a huge different from that dreamland she was in. She definitely realized that she was back to reality and was trying to process things around her…she recalled she fainted after Yuri came to save her from being killed by
Steve…and then everything seemed to fade away. Before she could even think anything further, she heard someone coming towards the door and it was that familiar girl that looked similar to her. She was panting as if she ran from somewhere, likely was because she heard Taeyeon’s yell. Then that huge smile of delight appeared across her face. Taeyeon was obviously surprised to see her here…she wouldn’t expect to see her sister here.

Unnie…!”

“…Joohyun—Whoa!?”

The younger sister literally sprinted in and threw her arms around Taeyeon tightly. She was already broken into tears and hugged her beloved sister as if there was no tomorrow. Obviously she felt that sting pain after receiving that colliding impact but then she could feel Irene trembling and crying on her shoulders. She only hugged her sister back without any further words and patted her head gently. He could tell that she was so worried about her.

“…I’m sorry to make you worry,
Joohyun . I’m fine, okay?”

“Thank goodness…Thank goodness you’re awake! You made me worried so much…!”

“I do have some tough luck.”

Irene slowly pushed herself away and both sisters exchange glances with each other, and finally witnessed that smile from Taeyeon. It was the same exact smile that her gentle older sister always had…it was as if the older sister returned back to whom she used to be, and no longer was a slave of vengeance. Taeyeon patted her head again and tried to calm the crybaby sister of hers.

“You never change, always a crybaby.”

“…You changed, back to the
unnie I love so much.”

They both smiled and enjoyed the sense of reunion, however Irene seemed to snap back to reality. There were so many things she wanted to talk to Taeyeon after they were finally united again, but there was something important that needed to be done right now. Irene bit her lips before she looked back up at Taeyeon and went straight to the point so to make things proceed much quicker. She stepped back and stood up firmly.

“Everyone just left a short while ago before you woke up. They were off to send Jessica-
unnie and Tiffany-unnie. They’re both heading back to the city today.”

“Eh…?”

“Please hurry,
unnie. If you go now, you can still make it.”

It was like the power between sisters. Taeyeon didn’t have to tell Irene what she wanted to know, but it was like she read her mind. The moment of short silence between the two and they had that eye contact with each other before Taeyeon smiled out of relief. Maybe the first word she blurted already hinted Irene more than enough that the older sister sure had some sort of feelings towards officer Tiffany. However it wasn’t the time to think about that since every second that ticked was very important. She finally got out from bed and stood right in front of her.

“Thank you, I wish we can talk…but I need to go now.”

“Also one thing unnie.”

“Hm?”

“…Don’t let unnie go, okay?”

“You bet it. Now you really sound like people who lived here.”

“Hehe, I’m your sister after all!”

Both sisters were very similar after all. She was starting to speak as if she was one of her people in dark alley now. It just made Taeyeon nodded firmly before she rushed out towards the door before she sprinted with all the life and energy she had…once and for all.

She didn’t even bother grab her jacket and just ran out with her black sleeveless shirt and shorts. She just charged out bare feet and sprinted like there was no tomorrow. If they were about to take their leave from dark alley to the city…it would be that usual spot that they would always use if they were to head out from the dark alley. It would just be straight out from here to the public road…and Taeyeon just had this massive ad
renaline rush and so it was keeping her alive. She barely had any food in her stomach and not much energy in her muscles, but she was still running with full strength. Her natural painkillers inside her body were stimulated and she was no longer feeling any pain at the moment. The power of adrenaline rush sure was saving her right now and she knew that she would be in horrendous amount of pain after this.

“Goddammit!!! I hope I make it in time…! Run faster—!!”

She’s getting exhausted but that didn’t stop her from speeding up at all. She pushed harder despite her feel was getting lots of cuts from stepping on rocks and other unknown materials all over the floor. She couldn’t be bothered thinking about it since she needed to get there as quickly as she could…before she would regret so badly that could be worse than death.

“I’m not ing going to let happen…! I need to hurry up…!”

It was just like her dream, she was running desperately to catch with Tiffany but she failed to reach her…she didn’t want to embrace that despair again. This time she would yell for her as loud as she could to the top of her lungs in a way she never did before in her whole life… she would make sure to not fail to call her name.

 

-


  1. came out to send Jessica and Tiffany off as Seohyun came to pick them up with her car. They were loading their luggage to the back of the car before she gave each other the farewells. Moonbyul seemed to take a like on Tiffany and she was hoping that she would come visit them again sometime.

    “Tiffany-shi, please come back again.”

    “I will try Moonbyul. I can’t say for sure.”

    “Taeyeon would want to see you too! will sure miss you.”

    “…Yeah, I hope so. There are few things I need to do, I’ll try my best.”

    After she finished her farewell moment with Moonbyul, she turned to Yongsun who was standing beside the puppy girl. She had that soft smile across her face and was disappointed that Taeyeon didn’t wake up before both officers would leave. She wanted to stop her, but she needed to respect Tiffany’s decision. Despite they had a happy ending to this SuperSoldier incident…it didn’t guarantee it would be a happy ending to both Taeyeon and Tiffany after all.

    “…Please take care, and feel free to come again. Thank you for keeping your promise to stay around this long.”

    “It’s okay, thank you for everything Yongsun.”

    “It’s a pleasure to get to know you.”

    They both shook hands with each other as they had became good friends with one another. During her times here Tiffany had made friends with everyone as well as the leader of the dark alley.
    Lastly, it was Yuri that she faced with and before any words could be said, she bowed her head down to her before the older woman could say anything. Yuri obviously didn’t know what to say at all, to give her condolence? But they had this talk already last night and they didn’t need to add anything further that what they already know. Tiffany only smiled to her and thanked Yuri for everything she did.

    “…Thank you for everything, Yuri-san and thank you bringing the end to this.”

    “To be honest…I don’t really know what to say. ”

    “Please take my gratitude and I believe father wants to say thank you too.”

    “…You’ll always be welcome here, whenever.”

    “I’ll always keep that in mind.”

    They both shook hands with each other and seemed to form a strong friendship with Yuri. At the very least Tiffany got to realize her father’s true feelings and she no longer saw him as a complete madman anymore. The father she loved and respected always lived and would always be there in Tiffany’s heart. It made her felt much more peaceful than the past days that she felt horrible about her father. Right now…it was the time to leave and depart from here once and for all.

     

-


Taeyeon was still running and her adrenaline was still pumping. Run. Run… and run harder. She turned at the corner quickly and accidently tripped over this stupid can, but she kept on running, it just made it worse since the opened can scratched on back of her feet. However she just completely ignored it as she knew she was about to reach that usual spot, and that was when she heard people conversing with each other. She remembered those familiar voices talking in a farewell matter…she recognized Yoona’s voice first.

“See you guys later! Take care!”

(N-No…! W-Wait!!)

“Bye bye! Please visit us again!”

The next voice was Moonbyul and it was getting louder and she sprinted harder. She realized that she was about to reach up to them and as she looked forward…she saw the back of the raven-haired woman approaching the car first. It was identical to the one she saw in the dream and it just made Taeyeon desperate even more. She remembered that feeling when that warmth disappeared away…and left her empty in the darkness.

“No…p-please make it on time…!”

She didn’t want to feel that again and it just made her and she started to feel that sting pain on her abdomen and maybe she had ripped her wounds up, but that could be dealt with later. She was about to hyperventilate from this long sprint and finally gathered all the air into her lungs…before she desperately screamed the loudest as she could.

“TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!”

The loudest scream ever and made everyone froze on the spot. No one would be expecting to hear someone screamed like that but they immediately recognize that familiar voice. Yongsun turned around and she couldn’t help but to be shocked, and eventually that smiled appeared across her face before she whispered softly.

“A miracle…did happen.”

The one being called was the one that was in a shocked state and she turned back to see everyone moved away and let that familiar girl walked through. She stood right in front of her panting hard with that exhausted expression. She couldn’t believe her eyes with who was actually standing right in front of her…her eyes grew wide with shock as Taeyeon was still catching up her breath. It was like a dream and she blinked to make sure she was not dream. Apparently, she wasn’t at all.

Taeyeon?”

“…”

“W-Whoa, are you nuts
unnie?? Did you just ran barefoot here!?”

Yoona suddenly yelled out loud with surprise, as she was the first to recognize that trail of blood that Taeyeon left. She had that cut across her feet because she accidently kicked the opened metal can on her way here. Also, she had pretty much stepped on sharp materials and did cut her feet. Tiffany looked down and was shocked; she got into her worried mode and scolded at Taeyeon for being insane and reckless.

“W-Why are you doing this?? You just recovered from the injury you—”

“Why…are you leaving…!?”

“This is not the time for this, you’re blee—“

“Listen to me…!”

“Taeyeon! Stop being stubborn already you need to—!”

“SHUT UP
AND LISTEN TO ME ALREADY!!”

Taeyeon grabbed her collar shirt and pulled Tiffany down to seal her lips. It was the fastest and simplest way to shut the officer up and everyone was caught off guard with the scene they were witnessing. Everyone was literally shocked with Taeyeon’s blunt move; she did gone straight to the point without any further words and really did shut Tiffany up. As for surprised officer, her mind completely blown away when Taeyeon’s lips sealed against hers. It was a forceful kiss and she was resisting against it. She tried to push Taeyeon away…but Taeyeon used every bits of energy left in her muscle cells to hold firm of her grip and keep Tiffany close to her, but she was still exhausted from the run and had to pull the kiss away from her. She was still trying to catch her breath after that long running.

“Listen…to me already…!”

“Taeyeon stop this, w-why are you doing this?!”

“Isn’t that the question I have to ask—U-Ugh…”

The ad
renaline seemed to have dropped down and she just felt pain everywhere. Her legs went weak and she fell on her knees. Tiffany reacted fast enough and held onto her to support that weak body before she kneeled down with her as well. The pain came from the reopened abdomen wound, which was killing her mentally, and she instinctively pressed her hand against her stomach. As she pulled her hand away and made both of them saw the blood. Tiffany immediately realize that Taeyeon reopened her wounds due to her insane running from the hideout to the front here and it just made her angry with her.

“You just reopened your wounds! Are you insane!? Why can’t you stop being reckless like this!?”

“Shut…! Up!”

“You almost died because of this recklessness, why couldn’t you stop being this crazy—”

“Then stop running away from me already!!”

“…!?”

Moonbyul tried to go in to help but Yongsun stopped her first. It was a matter between Taeyeon and Tiffany that needed to be settled before anything else…that’s why everyone just stood there and allowed the two of them to understand each other. Taeyeon held tightly on Tiffany’s shirt and her head was leaning against her shoulder too. She was panting and groaning in pain…but her body language was more than enough to tell Tiffany that she would not let her go if she didn’t either faint or die. She never saw Taeyeon acted so desperate like this before in her life… Tiffany was too stunned to continue anything else and that made Taeyeon continued where she left off.

“I didn’t risk m
y life…to just see you walk away from me again. Do I need to lose an arm or something to make you stay—!? U-Ugh…”

T-Taeyeon!? Stop moving already!”

“Don’t you dare…leave…”

She was breath so hard against Tiffany’s chest and she could feel that weak arm trembling. Taeyeon didn’t eat anything in the past days she was asleep…at most was that she was given water every now and then by Tiffany. However, it wasn’t enough for her to have the strength to fight back against the officer. At this condition, Tiffany could easily push her away…but she can’t. No matter how much Tiffany ordered herself that she needed to do so, she still couldn’t push Taeyeon away.

“Why do you have to do this…aren’t we just using each other for our own benefits?”

“…I can’t…anymore.”

She let her body leaned against Tiffany and both arms wrapped around Tiffany tightly. Like a desperate child clinging on her precious thing that she valued more than her own life. The officer could feel those arms and her body trembling badly. It was from all the ad
renaline rushed and she was still panting due to exhaustion… She looked like she was about to collapse any second but she was stilling holding on no matter what.

“Kill me if you going to leave…”

“You’re exaggerating things too much—”

“Try me…want to bet on it?”

“I’m not playing any stupid games with you anymore! This is not a game.”

“…I’m serious.”

“…”

Her voice became serious and Tiffany could tell it immediately. It made her stumble slightly and Taeyeon was still trying to catch her breath and she was slowly regaining her breathing back…but the pain was just killing her so badly. She got a massive cut across the back of her feet, countless cuts all over her feet as well reopening her abdomen wounds. The combination of all was just mentally disturbed.

“I rather die…if you plan to just go away like this…”

“S-Stop it. Stop staying ‘die’ so easily like this!”

“Because I’m SERIOUS here!! Goddammit! Why can’t you tell!?”

“!?”

“What do I have to do…to keep you here…!?”

“…Taeyeon, this is the best for both of us. You’re now freed from the vengeful feelings and you have Irene with you…you have a life waiting for you.”

“Do you hate me that much?”

“H-Huh?”

“Do you hate me?”

“I-I…”

“Do you…?”

“Please stop it.”

“Why…did you lie to me then…?”

“E-Eh?”

Taeyeon gripped onto Tiffany’s shirt tighter and continued the conversation with that unbearable pain. However, she knew that this physical pain couldn’t match up with this emotional pain if she let go of Tiffany…she knew that she would regret for the rest of her life if she did. As for Tiffany, she was completely dumbfounded with what Taeyeon was trying to say to her…and she couldn’t believe what the stubborn girl brought up. It was something she promised with her right before Tiffany returned back to her father.

“You said…you’ll never leave me…carry those burdens with me…never let me go…is that all a lie?”

“…!?”

She remembered she said those words at the park with Taeyeon. She promised to her that she wouldn’t leave her no matter what and would always be there by Taeyeon’s side… she stop Taeyeon from revenging and would support her no matter what. Tiffany promised to be there by Taeyeon’s side. She obviously remembered what she promised, but she was shocked that Taeyeon remembered every single word she said. Little by little, her strong determination to leave started to weaken down with Taeyeon’s desperation and feelings.

“Is it all a lie?”

“N-No. It’s not a lie! I never intent to lie to you—”

“Don’t give out words when you can’t even plan to keep it…!”

“Stop it! You’re making this too hard for me…is this your scheme again? What do you want from me this time?”

“…What the hell do I have to do…to make you believe what I said—G-Guh…!”

“L-Let go of me! You’re forcing your wounds to reopen again!”

“I beg you…Tiffany.”

“!?”

She called her name and it made her froze at that instant. It was like she was casted on a spell when Taeyeon called her name so clearly and gently like that. She gently pushed herself away but still had that firm grip on her shirt. She kept repeated that name to keep Tiffany’s attention at her. She hoped that her feelings would reach the officer through that name she never ever said to her. For all this time…she never said her name, and it seemed like she was making up for all this time that she never said it. Taeyeon let out all her emotions, and kept calling her without any thoughts of saying anything else. She stared right into Tiffany’s eyes and kept calling her name…and the officer was completely mesmerized with those eyes. For some reason, she couldn’t let her eyes away at all, as if she was completely stole her heart away.

“Tiffany.”

“…Stop it.”

“Tiffany.”

“D-Don’t call my name…please…!”

“Tiffany.”

“S-Stop it! Please I beg you…!”

“Tiffany—!!”

The older officer avoided that eye contact and her voice was already cracking up. She was hitting the verge of tears…but then it didn’t stop Taeyeon at all. She cupped her cheeks, turned over back to her and sealed those lips again. However this time, the kiss was very tender. Taeyeon never kissed her like this before…. it was so soft and gentle. As if it was a kiss that lovers do…and it was too hard for Tiffany to even resist against it. She felt that tongue entered and touched hers. She tried to push away, but Taeyeon just deepened it up even more and its like she felt so many emotions through it…her energy was drained as well as it shattered her determination to leave Taeyeon’s side. In truth she never wanted to, but she didn’t know what would be the best for Taeyeon at all. She was being utterly selfless that she ignored her feelings that wanted to stay by Taeyeon’s side forever. However, this kiss they had was making those feelings resurfaced again. Without realizing, she gripped tightly onto Taeyeon’s shirt and let her emotions poured out through her tears instead. The younger one didn’t stop and deepened up the kiss even more and finally felt that Tiffany was kissing her back too. Raw emotions took over instead and they both felt like they were in their own little world now…

Irene finally arrived after she had tried to catch up with Taeyeon as she hoped that her sister made it on time. However, when she finally arrived at her destination, she could see everything turned their backs towards the car and had their eyes off somewhere as if to avoid looking at something. She approached with curiosity and she could see her sister and senior were having a private moment with each other and couldn’t help but to blush awkwardly.

“W-Whoa…”

“Shhh, Let them be for now. Damn…never knew she can do such a thing.”

Yoona turned Irene around so she wouldn’t be staring at her own sister kissing intimately with her senior. She was slightly surprised, but in a good way. It did showed her that Taeyeon really did felt the same way as how Tiffany felt for her…she didn’t expect to witness a scene like this when she arrived…but she felt quite relieved for them that there was a good ending for the two.

…The couple slowly parted their lips away after their deep intimate kissing, and they were both blushing heavily. Tiffany was completely embarrassed that she allowed her raw emotions to resurface again and kissed Taeyeon back with her heart’s content. It just indirectly revealed that she still have those feelings for Taeyeon after all the things that happened. In that short moment they were staring into each other’s eyes before Taeyeon made a move on her.

“I take back what I want…I claim what’s mine. Even you’ll hate me for this, I’ll make sure you fall in love with me again…and even more than before.”

“…!!”

Taeyeon’s blunt speech just made Tiffany turned redder and it was just too bloody obvious for the younger one to ignore it. That moment Taeyeon swore that Tiffany looked like a kid and she couldn’t help but to let out a soft laugh. She couldn’t recall the last time she laughed relieving like this at all…maybe she didn’t have anything to hold her down any longer.

“H-Haha…Hahahaha~!”

It made Tiffany’s eyes grew wide… and everyone couldn’t believe what they heard. That was likely to be the first time of their life that they heard Taeyeon laughed like that…like an ordinary girl. Tiffany swore that it was the most beautiful smile she ever saw in her life. It was so gentle and kind just like how Irene always explained to her. That smile touched her heart, and she could feel the face heated up even more. It made the intense atmosphere around the two of them decreased and then Taeyeon held onto both of her hands tightly as well as gently.

“Tiffany…can we make one last deal?”

“W-What?”

“A deal, one last deal between us.”

“…What now?”

“Your body, heart, soul, burdens, and pain…everything. It will all belong to me, and only to me. You’ll become mine forever.”

“And in return… what will I get from you?”

“W-Well…”

The officer was certainly familiar with this rule very well. For one to give out something they would get something equally in return. If Taeyeon asked Tiffany to give everything to her and always belong to her, then she needed to repay something that was equivalent to that. She couldn’t tell what would be coming at all. At first Tiffany was looking downward and waited for Taeyeon to reply, but she was sure taking her time… The moment she looked up she could see the young Taeyeon blushing with that dishonest face. She diverted her eyes away and covered her lips with her fingers. It was obvious that she was totally embarrassed to say something. However, seeing Taeyeon blushing embarrassingly like this was something rather new and surprising…she looked like a normal girl. That side of hers was just downright adorable and Tiffany couldn’t help but to repeat what she asked again.

“What will I get in return…?”

“…E-Everything.”

“Huh??”

Tiffany was lost with Taeyeon’s indirect answer but then it made the shy stubborn girl blushed even more. She couldn’t say those words out of embarrassment and Taeyeon knew that her friends were behind her. She needed to make that declaration of her deal but it was just too embarrassing for her. She had to turn back to yell at everyone to close their ears so only Tiffany would hear her.

“C-Close your ears now! All of you!”

“Jeez, so complicated, just say it already…”

“S-Shut up!!”

“But I want to hear it…”

“Don’t you dare Moonbyul—!”

Yoona and Moonbyul whined back but in the end everyone did as Taeyeon asked. This time, only Tiffany would be hearing what Taeyeon said and she took one last deep breath before she told the officer the prize she would get in return for belonging to Taeyeon…she was blushing like a kid and Tiffany couldn’t help but to be curious with what Taeyeon had to say right now. She wondered what could be more embarrassing than all the things that Taeyeon had done to her already.

“So…what’s my prize in return?”

“I-I told you…everything.”

“Taeyeon, Not that again—“

“Everything that is me, if you belong to only me forever…I’ll be yours.”

She interrupted Tiffany and replied back softly while blushing madly. But it wasn’t just her anymore. Tiffany felt like she was abut to explode right now. The way Taeyeon was saying was indirectly implying that they would be lovers when she accepted that deal…or they would even be more than that. Tiffany just suddenly broke into tears as if her emotions just started pouring out nonstop.

“So…w-will you accept the deal? Our deal…?”

“I-I ah—!”

She tried to hide it but Taeyeon just pulled her in and let her cry on her chest…she gently Tiffany’s head and let her cry as much as she needed to. Maybe it was tears of happiness, or mixed of everything… Taeyeon didn’t bother to ask anything and just let Tiffany burst all her feelings out. She knew that Tiffany loved her…and it had always been on-sided for the whole time. It was obvious that one would be happy when their feelings and love was returned back. Everyone behind could hear Tiffany crying all her tears out and realized that the things were settled now. They turned around and saw a good ending before their eyes. It seemed Tiffany wouldn’t be leaving to the city after all…at least not today. Yongsun got an eye signal from Yuri and realized what she needed to do, take Tiffany’s stuffs out from the car since she probably wouldn’t be going back today. All of them just watched with a smile and let the two lovers enjoyed the silence between the two. It seemed Taeyeon didn’t need any words to get a confirmation with Tiffany…since the answer seemed to be obvious for both sides. The officer slowly pushed away and Taeyeon was the one that wiped the tears from her eyes with her finger.

“…You and your crazy deals…I wondered why I can’t stop loving you at all. The more I tried forget these feelings, the more I tried to get away from you, the more I realized that I just love you so much.”

“U-Uhm…y-yeah.”

“Hehe, you’re blushing? That’s so cute of you.”

“Shut up, don’t tease me.”

“I can’t believe it at all, you’re crazier and much more insane than I thought.”

“Hmph…I guess love makes people do stupid things after all, didn’t you say so?”

“Yeah—wait what??”

Taeyeon covered and just felt like wanted to dig down to the core of the earth. She literally just confessed out that she loved Tiffany without realizing it. Everyone heard it clearly with both ears and Yoona couldn’t help but to laugh out loud at how Taeyeon just literally dug her own grave in front of everyone. It was a silly mistake she did and obviously the older sister was mad with
Yoona.

“Don’t laugh! Oi!!”

“B-Bwahhahaha! You just literally dug your own grave! What’s even the point for us to close our ears again? ”

“Shut up Yoona! Don’t remind me anything about that!”

“Haha, Yoona, you’re just mean.”

Yuri chuckled softly and Taeyeon wanted to just die right there out of embarrassment. Yongsun couldn’t stop giggling as she knew how much Taeyeon would always be cautious with her words, but it seemed she just slipped it out so easily like this. Slowly little by little, she could see Taeyeon slowly returning back to an ordinary girl…back to who she used to be and who she truly was. As for the one that received that indirect confession looked as if she was about to die from a heart attack. Tiffany was literally got a shock of her life…and was still trying to process the fact that Taeyeon felt the same towards her. Tiffany pulled on the younger girl’s shirt and brought her attention back to her, she still wanted to confirm what she heard and had to ask Taeyeon again.

“I-Is it true? What you said just now…”

“W-Well…Uh…”

“Taeyeon?”

“I-I’ll tell you in a special occasion, not here.”

“Hey, that’s mean.”

“Shut up, I said not here, so it’s not here.”

“So when Taeyeon is in love she’s a stubborn tsundere type eh~”

Yoona couldn’t stop teasing
Taeyeon and it just made her wanted to kill the squirrel so badly, she got up as she tried to go ask for a fight. But it seemed she forgot all the package of injuries she got at the moment, she literally fell back onto the ground and was groaning with pain. That made everyone remembered that Taeyeon had those new injuries she just got today along with a reopened one. It was a wakeup call for Tiffany and rushed to her love’s side and held her in her arms. She couldn’t help but to sigh and realized that she would need to stick around with her for a long while.

“Geez…someone crazy like you, I cannot leave you at all, can’t I?”

“Never, because you’re mine.”

“Hehe, yeah I am… I allowed my heart to be stolen by you and I will never have it back again.”

“…”

Taeyeon just remained in silence blushing before Tiffany got small towels from
Seohyun to wrap around her feet gently. Glad that the bleeding stopped but they needed to disinfected it before it would get worse. The younger one scooped Taeyeon up and carried her in her arms. It seemed the Tiffany would have to take care of the restless girl for the rest of her life after all, or else Taeyeon would be doing a lot of insane things again. The doctor sighed as Taeyeon just increased the work for her. Seohyun had to follow back to the hideout to re-stitch Taeyeon’s wound that she forcefully reopened as well as checking the new big cut across her feet. She couldn’t believe how reckless Taeyeon was but at least she knew that Tiffany would make sure it wouldn’t happen again.

 

-


So it seemed the plan to head back to the city was moved away. However, Jessica would need to go back today so Seohyun would send her off after she was done treating Taeyeon’s fresh new injury. Yongsun peaked behind her to see Tiffany and Taeyeon finally together at last and couldn’t help but to feel grateful for the two. Everyone was talking to one another while they were heading back to the hideout. This was the best ending that Yongsun could’ve ask for… there was no longer a reason to fight anymore and finally they were able to live with the ones they cherished. Obviously none of them would let this moment go again…and would always hold firm to this moment for the rest of their life. Yongsun held Moonbyul’s hand and leaned against the younger puppy beside her whom was so close to her height. It did made Moonbyul flinched slightly with a bold move.

“W-What is it Yongsun
unnie?”

“Nothing~”

Both
women were far from developing anything else, but Yongsun had a feeling that they should take it gradually instead of having a dramatic swinging relationship like Taeyeon and Tiffany. The two ladies sure enjoyed their moments together while Tiffany and Taeyeon seemed to have their privacy a little while they were walking behind everyone. Officer Tiffany wasn’t weak after all as she was able to carry Taeyeon in her arms easy without feeling exhausted. They didn’t say a word and the older one just leaned against Tiffany’s shoulder until Tiffany suddenly spoke up to her.

“Hey Taeyeon.”

“…Hm?”

“Since I gave my heart to you, is there anything in return I would get?”

“I stole that. You didn’t give it to me. So I don’t have to give anything in return back.”

“Ouch…haha, that’s mean?”

Tiffany chuckled softly with how Taeyeon was acting all mean again. It was funny seeing how she switched between being such a stubborn girl as well as being very mean. She turned to look at her and saw those blushing ran across Taeyeon’s ears. The younger one just grumbled to softly so only Tiffany could hear it…and she was glad that only she could hear it.

“What do you want…when you got what you want already…?”

What an indirect speech, but the message was passed to her. They sure had their own way of communicating and Tiffany couldn’t help but giggle out of utmost contentment. Taeyeon’s way of communicating was just so complicated, but it’s just so like her. As if she was just so new to this and was yet to bluntly speak of her true feelings to her. She could finally tell her feelings and knew that it would reach Taeyeon this time…as well as it would be requited. She didn’t regret that she met with Taeyeon back at that alley on that very first time they pointed their guns at each other. The memories how their relationship came up until now replayed in her mind and it sounded ridiculous that they came this far and came down to this beautiful ending. Tiffany would always belong to her forever… since in return, she would have her stubborn little love right by her side till her very last breath.

“I love you Taeyeon…and I don’t regret it at all.”

“…I know that.”

“Can I ask you if you feel the same?”

“No.”

Taeyeon was plainly mean to her but then Taeyeon scooted up a little to whisper against her ears before she face flushed horribly. It was like Tiffany’s heart was about to explode with the way Taeyeon was being just so indirect to her. She could just be downright adorable and made Tiffany fell in love with her even more. It was one heck of an adventure and it was like a miracle that they were together at the end of everything. In the end, Tiffany fell in love with every side of hers…both the heartless and gentle side, and didn’t regret any of those moments she unconditionally believed and gave up everything to Taeyeon.

“You two lovebirds, I didn’t want to interrupt you two but move faster will you?”

Yoona couldn’t help but to tease which made both of them blushed embarrassingly even more. The officer was walking a little slower since she was distracted with what Taeyeon said to her. She increased her speed immediately to catch up with everyone and Taeyeon just allowed herself to rest in those arms without arguing or saying anything back. It seemed both of them were still blushing from what Taeyeon said… Tiffany wasn’t expecting such a statement like that since it was mixed of being bold and indirect in a way.

 

“You’re mine…and I’m yours…forever. That’s our deal, isn’t?”


Taeyeon’s words kept repeated in her head and she couldn’t help but to look forward for the moment they would be alone together. She would nag as much as she wanted from Taeyeon in order to hear out her true feelings. It was just a beginning of their story together and maybe she would get to see much more of the real Taeyeon Taeyeon from now on. Either way, she was madly in love with her already. She would have so much fun dealing with Taeyeon from now on and watched more of her cute sides. … The thief got what it wanted by stealing, while the officer’s job was to capture the thief. And so it seemed both of them successfully accomplished their role in a way… Taeyeon stole her heart and in returned Tiffany captured hers… and none of them planned to let go of that precious tresure until their very last breath.
 

-

-

~THE END~