Chapter 11.2

Love Capture

Chapter 11.2

 

 

“Capture him!! Shoot if necessary but don’t kill him!”

The ordinary officers were trying to capture Yoona, whom they were still assuming to be one of their people. Yoona was making sure that her cap didn’t fell off while she was fighting against countless officers. None of them knew she was a girl and she continued to knock each one of them onto the floor with one single blow as well as using the Tasers. Some of the officers were losing their patience and thought that the only way to stop the fake officer was to shoot her down. They were ready and aimed at gun towards her while they signal their friends to move away from the bullet’s pathway.

“Step away now!”

“Heh, you think
it will be that easy?”

Yoona pulled the trigger and shot the three officers that were aiming at her. She didn’t hesitate at the slightest and she aimed it perfectly onto their arms in order to prevent them from attacking her. Obviously for her to make them bleed just increased the commotion around her. She looked around her surroundings and she realized that she really did beat up many of them. Most of them were knocked out from her strikes and Tasers. Yoona ran without hesitation and she used two metal batons she stole to smack the three of them swiftly in the head to knock them out for good. About 20? 30? She lost count how many she has knocked out after the invasion had began. She was not breaking into sweat at all and was still pumped for more.

“You bastard!”

 

~BANG~


“Whoa!?”

Yoona was shocked that she didn’t saw that coming but at least she managed to dodge it. However, it hit her cap and made her flew off…revealing her face and identity to the officers. That was when all of them realized how unfamiliar she was and that she was suspicious to wear a male officer uniform too.

“Surrender right now and we won’t use force!”

“I think we got enough force here.”

She only smiled before she got into her fighting stance with the two batons in her hands. Despite she preferred to use knives to slay down her enemies, but since she wasn’t allowed to kill people in this decoy task, the metal baton was her only weapon. Her  smile showed how much she was excited for this and more officers surrounded her. So far she didn’t see Jessica yet, but she would appear soon…she will, and she would know by now that it was Yoona fighting in the middle of the crowd like this.

“…Wait for me, Jessica.”

 

-


“The SWAT members still can’t stop those people yet?”

Steve asked his men but they shook their head as their answer. He became more restless as he realized that the enemy struck him back…and he had a feeling that it must be the same people that kidnapped his daughter. Could it be a coincidence that the moment he took his daughter here, the invasion happened? He turned to Tiffany and couldn’t help but to doubt in her.

“Tiffany, you
are not happen to be involved with this invasion right?”

His question just knocked Tiffany back slightly. Obviously she was, but she couldn’t possibly say it since she still needed her father to believe in her…and Tiffany wouldn’t want to imagine how much her father would be damaged to know the truth about this. She immediately shook her head with denial and stood firm on her ground.

“Never…I’m with you father.”

“…I’m glad to hear that. We need to proceed on, there’s a special passage we created in cases of emergency. To have only one exit is not clever.”

He told Tiffany how they would at least get out from here through the secret passage that was just built in cases of emergency, and it seemed they were able to make use of it now. It just made the young Hwang wondered what would happen if her father successfully escaped from here…this wouldn’t be the end for Taeyeon’s revenge as well as Yuri’s life-long objective. This would continue on for how long god knows. It could be the next few years, ten years, or longer. She didn’t wish for that…part of her wanted her father to be safe, but she wanted to end this chaos and cruelty too. It was the most painful decision she had to make for her life.

“Let us get moving now, Tiffany.”

“Ah…yes.”

“Make sure you kill them, if you do, report immediately.”

“Yes sir!”

The commanders rushed away to do their ultimate mission to kill the intruders, Yuri’s team. Tiffany simply watched the man rushed away before her father tapped her shoulders. It caught her off guard but what was even worse was that he was telling her that everything would be fine and she would be safe. Despite he dragged her into this mess with him, he didn’t wish for Tiffany to die from it.

“I promise, I’ll protect you…I won’t fail to protect you like what happened to
Michelle.”

Her father was deeply hurt from the lost of her older sister. She felt her father’s love through his hands and then she told her to follow him down the path of the corridor. Tiffany bit her lips softly since her father’s love just made her emotions and decision swayed slightly. She couldn’t make up her mind in the end…she loved Taeyeon so much, but she loved her father too. She didn’t want to choose either one of them at all…but the situation was forcing her to do so. She simply followed her father without saying anything and hoped that a miracle would happen that would end this mess once and for all.

 

~BOOOM~


Another explosion was heard, but Steve ignored it and continued walking down the corridor. Tiffany didn’t have the choice but to follow her father anyways. By being with her father at all times would tell Yuri where Steve was…but it seemed the reason she was there was because she’s worried about her beloved father. She only could pray and wished for the ending to this…despite she knew that a miracle needed to happen for this to be a happy ending.

(…I ah…Taeyeon…Someone, please end this mess…please stop my father…)

 

-


  1. young girl was stretching her neck to the right and left… giving out that cracking sound effect while she was standing in the middle of the blood pool. She had those bloody knives in her hands that were stolen from the officers she fought with and just literally painted the whole corridor with blood and corpse. She threw those knives onto the floor and continued walking down the corridor after she placed a bomb in one of the computer rooms she encountered. She looked utterly young in terms of appearance…but her eyes told a different thing. Her left eye was shaded in green and had that cold aura constantly leaking out from her body. She was not in her officer outfit anymore as she threw if off right before the slaughter. Her original clothes were completely tainted with blood, as well as there were spatters all over her face.

    “ place we’re born huh…it really does irritate me to see this.”


    (Light.)

    “I know, thanks for at least letting me have some fun doing with I’m good with…at least Yuri have my gratitude.”

    (…I’ll make sure to tell her that.)

    “Too bad Center, I need to clean this up.”

    (Tch…fine)

    Light spoke to her other two conscious that was residing in the body, Moonbyul and Center. strongest and merciless persona took the control of the main body and allowed herself to enjoy hunting people in her way. She only smirked as she remembered the last time she did the hunt…and it was here, when she slaughtered all the scientists, guards, and other test subjects with her own hands. This place surely did annoyed Light and Center…they were born here after Moonbyul went through countless tests and visited the gate of death countless times. The ones that would come across with Light would be ones that have the worse luck of all…because none of them survived, and Light didn’t plan to give them a quick death either. Only gradual and prolonging death was the only thing that would satisfy her when she was utterly annoyed for returning back home.

    “She’s there!!!”

    y came to catch up with her, the poor officers that were running towards the true reaper. No on
    e would be able to match up against the true and only successful SuperSoldier that lived from the previous experiment…surely none of them were aware of that and simply charged in. Some ran in towards Moonbyul with their knives, while some stood behind with their guns ready to shoot her down. Obviously at the sight they saw a young girl covered with blood of their comrades, it slightly terrified them…

    “Fools…pitiful fools.”

    “Die!!!”

    One of them rushed towards her with a knife, eyes filled with anger to kill Moonbyul without hesitation. young girl just grabbed his neck and pulled him down, slammed right onto the floor without mercy. Instantly shattered his neck and brainstem…the sound of the bone fractured echoed in the corridor and gave goose bumps to the survived officers. They were aiming their fires at her but she suddenly disappeared from their scope vision. All of them were shocked and looked up again, Moonbyul was long gone…nothing but silence
    fill the corridor. It was too quiet that it crept them out.

    “W-Where did she go!?”

    “G-GAAAA—!!”

    officer right beside the man collapsed onto the floor as his Achilles tendons was severed as well as having this weird bone protruding against his skin with that utterly twisted shape. He was still breathing…but barely and the body was seizing in response of a
    drenaline rushing and lack of oxygen going to the brain.

    “re are things that scarier than death…”

    “!?”

    other 4 officers turned around but they saw no one…but they swore they heard Moonbyul’s voice speaking right behind them though. She started to scatter out and made sure they have eyes in all directions. They didn’t know what to expect the young girl to show up.

    “…Killing is like my air, it's a must to do.”

    voice spoke up again and this time, one of the officer’s head twisted 180 degrees and collapsed onto the floor listlessly. It all happened in a blink of second they had their eyes away from that man…and now he’s dead. Fear started to take over and they realized they were fighting against the demon. This was no ordinary human’s doing anymore and they felt like it was pointless to fight against her…because only death waited for them.

    “Sight of blood gives me excitement…”

    Light’s cold hands touched 3rd man’s neck and suddenly he felt the huge amount of pain and blood spurting out from his neck as his flesh was ripped off. It did ripped his carotid artery and the pressure in his artery made the blood gushed out from his neck nonstop. re was no way to stop it only but to give him a quick death…but Light didn’t plan to do so. The other 2 were stunned in fear watching their friend slowly dying and desperately tried to stop the bleeding…but obviously it wouldn’t work. Just few seconds of watching their friend squirming in terror and in tears right before his body became still on the floor on top of his own blood pool. They were at the verge of wanting to die or either run away from
    there as fast as they could. This was definitely a demon’s working, she were completely insane…they never realized that there was something more scarier than death, and that was Light.

    “A-Ah…!”

    One of the officers ran away immediately and left his friend. However, that just made him become the next target for Moonbyul, he suddenly saw that young girl with that green left eye staring at him with that puppy smile…and that left hand still holding the flesh that she ripped of from the officer’s neck.

    “Watching fear gives me pleasure…”

    “P-Please spare m—”

     

~~


Light her hand right into the officer’s right chest, through his protection and everything. He was stunned and blood trailed down the corner of his lips…and saw how Moonbyul’s hand was inside his body…and he could literally felt it. He didn’t know what was going on before his eyes grew wide in responds to the part of his lungs being crushed in Light’s hands. Tears streamed down his cheeks before Moonbyul forcefully pulled and ripped off that lung tissue from the man’s body. Leaving him suffocating in his own blood leaking inside his lungs in pain.

“G-Gah…G-Guh…! A-Ack! Guaaah…!”

He collapsed onto his knees and began coughed blood while the hole Light left kept bled out. He started to suffocate even more and he couldn’t breath at all…his body then collapsed onto the floor and the last member just watched all his fellow friends died in pain while Moonbyul was standing right in front of him with that innocent smile across her face.

“…Phenomenal powers, like a demon, that is SuperSoldiers. How does it feel to be haunted by the product you wish to create?”

“A-Ah…!”

“Do you wonder why the previous project came to an end?”

“…!”

“The scientists, elite SWAT guards, as well as other test subjects…one single subject slaughtered them all. All killed, by a successful subject they ever created.”

“A-A-Aaa…!!”

“How nostalgic for me to come back here again after you guys repaired this stupid place…”

The man couldn’t formulate the words, he collapsed down on his knee and tears ran down his cheeks. Obviously he was witnessing the real reaper…a monster. That monster was basically telling him indirectly that she was the product of the project…of the human experimenting one. Only thing that the project would bring were terror and death. It wouldn’t save anything…only but destroy everything in its way, even its own very creator or master.

“…I would take so much pleasure to rip you into pieces like your friends. But sadly, I was nagged to give you a fast death at most.”

“P-Please…let me live.”

“Hm…maybe I should?”

“P-Please!! I beg you!”

His real nature came out, the desperation to live. Despite he was trained to fight dangerous criminals, this was just too much for him to handle…he had a family and children to go back to. Every one of his friends that died did have something to go back to…and he wanted to live. Light slowly approached him and crouched down right in front of his face while she seemed to have this discussion going on inside her head. She only tilted her head to the side with her eyes closed before she opened up again, and stared back at him.

“I’ll let you live…heh, yes I will.”

“A-Ah…”

The moment Light saw that hope in his eyes, she immediately crushed it down with her fist. She struck down right at the man’s left thigh and broke his femur, the biggest and thickest bone in human body. He screamed in pain and collapsed onto the floor squirming with utmost pain.

“G-Gaaaaaah!!!!! U-Uaaaah—! A-Aaaaaaaaaaaghhh!!!!”

“How nice of my fellow friends, telling me to have you live to tell the legacy on…about the true nature of SuperSoldiers…the real terror of death.”

Light smiled and stood up, she grabbed his right arm and had another feet stepped on his body. The man looked up at her in fear and realized that the worse thing would happen. Only but that smile from the reaper made his insanity and fear hit beyond the peaks…The next thing that happened was that he saw the young girl swung her arms back and had something in her hands…it was an arm. That was the moment he didn’t feel his arm anymore. The pain took over his conscious as he finally realized that it was his arm, and the young girl just ripped it off like a piece of paper.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! G-GUAAAAAAAAA—!!!!”

His screams were melodious to Light. She only smiled and tossed the arm right in front of the man’s face before she decided to leave him alive as the real owner of the body pleaded. She walked through the pool of blood she created, with all corpses left as the decoration to this cruel place. Sure blood and corpse suits for it, for such an inhuman place like this. Moonbyul left her last words to the man before she continued on her mission as she was assigned.

“To live…can be worse than death, it was worse than dying thousands of times.”

She had the blood footprint along the path she walked and the only survived man watched that girl slowly disappeared from the corner of his eyes. He was still trembling in fear, and was deeply scarred by Moonbyul. They needed someone to live on to prevent the SuperSoldier from happening again…it was their last warning to tell that only terror and death shall be granted as a result of the project. It was like a repeating ending from the previous project…with everyone being killed…the creation came back to destroy its creator.

 

-


Yoona kicked right into the officer’s stomach before she kicked him off and flew in midair. Her body was just getting pumped after the long brawling against the general officers, and they seemed to have a hard time to seize control over Yoona. They fight went on and then only few officers were left…they did called for reinforcements but it had not arrive yet. After Yoona just beat down the closest one, she felt that murderous intent from the side and she turned her gun to him. When their eyes met…Yoona froze in that instant and realized it was the time she faced the biggest boss of her mission.

“…Hey,  you finally showed up.”

“Yoona…”

Jung Jessica, the female officer pointed her gun towards Yoona. Both of them didn’t lowered their gun down despite they were having this conversation. They were not planning to lower their guard down at the slightest…because a blink of second could change everything between the two.

“Finally, we met in the battlefield.”

“…Why are you here?”

“We’re here to end everything.”

“I don’t understand…What the hell are you trying to do!?”

Jessica raised her voice even more but it didn’t move Yoona at the slightest. She only stared back and made sure her finger was so close to pull that trigger at any blink of second. However, it was not like Yoona could tell her love anything about this invasion as well as Yuri’s whereabouts in the laboratory right now. She really did say that if she would to meet Jessica in the battlefield like right now…she wouldn’t hesitate to shoot her if it was to protect her family.

“I swore to protect my family, and I won’t let anything get in my way…I’ll do everything for them, and whatever Yuri ordered me to do.”

“Why…Why are you two always like this? Playing this mysterious role and do what ever you two wanted!! Do you even care about me!?”

“We do, that’s why we left you on that day. We had to…for your sake.”

“How is that for my sake!?”

Yoona didn’t reply and only smiled painfully to herself. The officer saw it and was in a moment of pause when she sad sadness on the intruder’s face. It was such a calm smile, and yet it crept her somehow. It was actually a smile of someone that had nothing to lose, and was willingly to do anything to achieve their goal.

“You know I’m not going to stop unless I die.”

“Don’t do this to me…please.”

“We’re enemies, there’s no other choice, officer Jung.”

It was the very first time Yoona addressed her by her surname instead of her name. The tension seemed to escalate and Yoona was kept pressuring on Jessica regarding their positions and that they would have to shoot each other down. Nothing would stop Yoona as long as she could still breath and move. That moment of intensity between the two… Jessica didn’t realize that her other friends were trying to use that opportunity to s
hoot Yoona down when they had that chance. They turned the guns towards her and Yoona was good enough to react to the situation.

“Jung! Shoot!!”

One of the officers commanded, but then it made Jessica hesitated to shoot her down, despite so many years they were apart she still had that connection with Yoona. She remembered that young innocent smile that
Yoona always gave to her, and said she loved her genuinely. Those memories she shared with Yoona was hindering her actions…

“Jessica-unnie!!”

A younger girl appeared and she just looked very closely similar to Taeyeon. Making Yoona surprised slightly, it made her remember that girl was the mouse’s younger sister. She came to join with Jessica and she was quite surprised to know that Yoona was her enemy. These two were the worse enemies that Yoona could confront…because she wouldn’t dare to even hurt them.

 

~BANG~BANG~


Other two officers were shooting from the right but then Yoona manage to dodge it and shot them down at their fingers. They used that chance where Yoona’s mind was dazing off somewhere else. Her precise accuracy was still sharp as always, it made both officers flinched in pain and dropped down their weapon. The hangs, especially the fingers have a whole bucket load of nervous system and so the pain would be double than usual. Their fingers were crushed from the bullet and that would stop them from using a gun with their dominant hand. Suddenly, Yoona turned her gun towards Jessica again and continued where they left off.

“I won’t hesitate to shoot, so do you too.”

“Don’t do this Yoona…please.”

“This is life, it is always cruel…even it means either one of us have to kill, by all means, to protect my family and friends.”

 

~BANG~


Yoona suddenly pulled that trigger towards Jessica, and it made her startled and pulled that trigger as well. She closed her eyes tightly to embrace that pain, but felt nothing. Then she heard that grumble sound of pain coming from behind…she slowly opened her eyes, and realized that she wasn’t shot. She turned back and saw another officer behind her collapsed onto the floor as he got shot right his head. He was dead that instant…he was holding that gun as well in his hand as if he was ready to pull that trigger. Then it reminded her that she did pulled that trigger as well…she quickly threw her glance back at Yoona and saw her bleeding. The bullet went through her left arm and she bit her lips to not let any voice slipped. The moment that she froze in shock when she realized she shot her dear friend, Yoona and she immediately approached her without any second thoughts. The fact that she’s an officer and Yoona as an intruder disappeared…the fact regarding they are friends only remains. But then Yoona pointed the gun back  at her to prevent the officer from approaching her no matter what reason she had.

“Y-Yoona I’m—”

“This happens, and I don’t need your pity.”

“…!”

Yoona looked at that dead officer from a distance away, she really did killed that man after she promised herself not to. However, that man was more than willingly to do friendly fire on Jessica in order to have that chance to shoot Yoona. Obviously,
Yoona wouldn’t allow anyone to touch her beloved even with just a tip of the fingernail. She didn’t hesitate to kill anyone…if it was for the sake of her family, friends, and love. However, she slowly lowered her gun down and stared back into Jessica’s eyes intensely.

“I don’t need your concern…but Yuri needs it.”

“H-Huh!?”

“…And your sister, and Tiffany
unnie…they need your help.”

Yoona turned to Irene, and she was shocked to hear that. She didn’t think that Yoona would know about her Tiffany unnie, despite she knew nothing what was going on and what’s Yoona’s relationship with Taeyeon…but she seemed to trust her. She could feel that weight on those words and it was unconsciously convincing her without any further explanations needed. Yoona scanned around and realized that everyone was all down except for both Jessica and Irene. The reinforcements had not arrived yet and she could see a couple more trying to capture her. She approached and pushed Jessica out of the way before she shot that Taser gun at the officer that was coming from behind them.

“For Yuri, Taeyeon unnie, and Tiffany unnie…please, they need your help.”

Both of them didn’t utter a word but seemed to know that Yoona was coming for good…and the way she said just completely convinced them. Yuri was important to Jessica, as well as Taeyeon to Irene, furthermore Tiffany was one of their closest friends in the department. With the time Yoona could buy in order to talk the two officers, she had no time to waste even just a second…because it could mean gambling with her family’s lives.

 

-


Taeyeon and the pink-haired woman ran through the corridor to follow up with the signal on her phone, little by little they were getting close to where the Hwangs was. However, they were also running away as well. It’s a moment of who would outrun better…the pursued one, or the pursuer. Obviously Taeyeon increased her speed even more in order to catch up with the red spot on her cellphone screen…the closer she was to reach Tiffany, the more frustrate and restless she became.

“This way!”

She turned at the corner and wasn't actually going in the same direction as Tiffany. Yongsun wondered what was the mouse thinking but she simply followed her along they pathway and then they suddenly encountered more officers that were attempting to kill them. They didn’t stop running and Yongsun did clear everything by giving headshots to all officers. Their speed didn’t drop and the she reloaded her guns again before they could encounter with more officers up ahead of them. After they broke through, they rushed down the curved staircase and then Taeyeon barged passed the door before them came out to this B-floor of this big intersection room that had multiple doors. She could hear the sound of the man from above talking to someone and Taeyeon looked up…that was when she saw that man standing with the raven-haired woman, and she knew immediately whom it was. That moment when Yongsun caught up with her, and she caught a glimpse on Taeyeon’s screen that the red dot was just right close by to them. Eventually she realized where the mouse was staring at…and it was at that familiar man. She saw him before when she was locked in this laboratory…of course the time made him looked different but she remembered that air coming out from him.

“T-That’s…”

“Hwang Steve!!!”

Taeyeon yelled out to the top of her lungs. She knew exactly who that man was, what made her angry even more was that she knew him... that man came to her house several times when she was still living with her parents. He was an acquaintance and coworker with her father. However, in the end
that man betrayed Taeyeon’s father and led to that massacre. Her yell echoed in the room and caught both Tiffany and Steve’s attention. When Tiffany’s eye slowly turned to that girl on the ground level…her eyes grew wide with shock, and was utterly terrified with it. Her mind just froze and she was completely speechless. There was an officer closeby to Steve and he spotted both Taeyeon and Yongsun below them, it was quite obvious that they were the intruders that everyone tried to stop or kill. However, when Steve stared at Taeyeon, he seemed to realize some features she had…it was similar to some he knew.

“…That girl.”

“They’re here! Call all the SWAT members over here now!!”

The officer used the walkie-talkie to summon the officers as quickly as possible to come kill the intruder before they could lay their finger on Hwang Steve, and his daughter, Tiffany. The young girl glared at him with pure anger and hatred…the moment she realized that she knew this man, and he was her father’s friend, it made her anger resurfaced once again. This was not looking good and it was starting to make Yongsun worried about her…she was scared that the vengeful Taeyeon would resurfaced up again before this would end. As for
Tiffany …she couldn’t let her eyes away from Taeyeon at all. The moment of relief that she was able to see her love again, but it gave her fear regards what would happen to her. Too many questions ran inside her mind with how did Taeyeon came here after she had made that deal with Yuri to keep Taeyeon safe…it made her wonder that Yuri broke the deal with her or not. Also, those bloodstained on her clothes, was it her blood or someone else? It was just so much fear taking over her mind. Steve stepped forward and looked down upon Taeyeon who was still glaring at him with those hatred eyes.

“…Who are you? Why do you look utterly familiar.”

Kim Hyun Jong is my father, does that name ring any bells?”

“Ah…Kim Hyun Jong, wait, isn’t it suppose to be…”

“One is supposed to be dead, while another is alive, right?”

Taeyeon read his mind and her eyes were clouded with utmost hatred for Steve. Those vengeful eyes were not something that both Yongsun and Tiffany wanted to see at all. She finally pulled her gun out and held it firmly with that vengefulness burning inside her eyes. Yongsun didn’t see that this was going so well and then called for her name, loudly and clearly to stop her.

“Taeyeon!!”

“…!?”

She snapped back to reality and realized that she was holding a gun already. She was more than ready and tempted to pull that trigger towards Steve. She looked back up again and saw Tiffany’s face…she was utterly frustrated and had that expression of agony. She realized that she almost committed an act that she would regret for the rest of her life…she lost control of her body by those vengeful feelings inside her heart.

“They’re here!!”

It wasn’t that long that the officers that came to interrupted them. It seemed, both Taeyeon and Yongsun would be occupied for a time being before they would be able to have one heck of a talk with both Hwang members. Steve pulled his daughter over and they proceeded on towards the secret exit, if they reached that place then they would be safe from the pursuer. Taeyeon turned her gun towards the officers but then Yongsun took her role slaughter everyone before they could pull the trigger. Swiftly allowing Solar to take control, she killed everyone in her way but except this man…

 

~BANG~


She was slowly too slow and then she got shot at the right arm. However, before she would fell she threw her knife from her right hand into the man’s head. Yongsun managed to grasp her balance before she would fell. She clutched onto her wound before she stood up with a new knife in her left hand that she stole from the corpse close by to her. By the time Taeyeon looked up again, both Hwang members were gone, the anger she had slowly subsided down…but it was more than enough to tell Yongsun that those hatred feelings were still there after all, it wasn’t gone, it was just hiding.

“…We’re here for Tiffany. Don’t forget that.”

“…”

Yongsun reminded her girl before she would do that same mistake again. It was the first time Taeyeon lost control of her body, and she was utterly terrified by it. She didn’t realize any of this happening at all and she almost shot Hwang Steve. Injured Yongsun approached Taeyeon and then pulled her necklace from underneath its cover so that everyone could see it.

“…Don’t forget her. Your feelings for her.”

“Yongsun
..”

“I won’t let you kill any further, you tainted your hands way too much already. Let’s go, and get what belongs to you back.”

That necklace that she wore reminded her the reason she was here, and she allowed her vengeful feelings took control of her actions. She bit her lips softly before she nodded firmly at Yongsun again, that was the first time she realized that her hatred was just so strong…but she didn’t plan for it to make her commit the mistake that she would regret for the rest of her life. She was not here to kill Hwang Steve…but to take Tiffany back with her. She dug her hand into one of her hidden pockets, swallowing that pill inside her hand, which is for her concussion. She took it every now and then before she would have any side effects her condition.

“I’ll guard you, just don’t stop…and take back what belongs to you. Don’t kill anyone, I will kill for you.”

“…”

Yongsun’s words made Taeyeon realized her main objective here at the first place. She was here to take her princess back home with her. The matter regard Hwang Steve was none of her business…despite how much she wanted to be the one to pull that trigger. But Yongsun would always remind her to not taint her hands any further from this; she nodded firmly to her and got that smile as a reply. It was about time for them to catch up with Steve and Tiffany…things were getting close to the ending.

 

-


A shorthaired woman walked through the pool of blood on the floor through that utter silence. She coughed in that silence and a small amount of blood came out. Her sickness was still there and her time was slowly ticking off her time. She sighed before she brushed her hair away from her face and continued walking on forward. Nothing could obviously come SuperSoldier’s way, despite she was an unsuccessful one like Yongsun. But she learned to tame and mastered her persona, Sado. Yuri finally came to a stop in front of this room and used the card key she stole from the officer to unlock it. This was one of the room that was the heart of this laboratory…it was the main computer room. She finally entered it and encountered scientists as well as guard officers.

“Who are you!?”

They were shocked with the amount of blood on the woman’s clothes, but before they could react, she headshot all of them swiftly without missing her target. It was a blink of an instance that everyone was dead and she kicked the corpse out from the chair before she began to hack into the main computer of the laboratory. This was her objective…to take control, and to destroy everything in this place, once and for all.

“…It’s the time, to bring the end to this.”

 

-
-

Hello, I am back !!

Finally i can update this. Thank you for those who have comment and subscribe.

Oh, and dont worry, i already have the permission from Kate to do this. its nice to see someone from that forum too !

Btw, i am sorry if there are still many grammar mistakes, since it is not my first language.

Thank you for reading !!!

Bye~