Chapter 4

Of Yehets and Ohorats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Sehun's breath hitched sharply and he clutched onto his knee for support. He was so out of it that he barely noticed that it wasn't his own knee he grabbed with a death grip, but rather that of an unsuspecting D.O who shot him a murderous look.

    "Sorry hyung," said Sehun hoarsely.

    D.O's dark look turned to one of concern. He reached over and pat Sehun's arm in a rare gesture of affection. Despite his pain, Sehun couldn't help but smile. He had tried so hard to get closer to D.O hyung but the serious and often antisocial hyung was difficult to reach. Despite his quiet nature, Sehun knew that D.O cared deeply for the members, cooking for them taking care of Kai during the many fevers the poor chicken loving dancer suffered through.

    Finally, the interview was over. The members bowed once again, with Sehun gritting his teeth tightly. The members then piled back into the van, as their driver drove toward the studio where they were going to shoot the variety show.

    Suho was not impressed. 

    "That was the worst interview we've ever done. It was almost as awkward as the iheart radio one."

    The members stifled a snort at the mention of the infamous cringe fest that was the American interview. 

    "I'm serious, we need to start making more effort if we want people to take us more seriously. Baekhyun, Kai, and Chaneyol- please stop giggling like schoolgirls. What's there to laugh about when someone is asking you about the new album? And Sehun, would it kill you to at least act like you're paying attention?"

    Sehun scowled and stared outside his window silently. 

    "Suho give him a break," said Xiumin.

    "Yeah," added Baekhyun. "It's probably that time of the month." He laughed at his own joke.

    Sehun sighed and leaned his head against the window. It was going to be a long car ride.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "You're very hot," Said the makeup artist as she dusted Sehun's cheekbones and sharp jawline. 

    Sehun grinned. "Thanks noona, you're pretty good looking yourself."

    The older woman rolled her eyes. "I meant that your skin feels warm." She laid a hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?"

    Sehun sighed. "I haven't been feeling well recently." He could admit it to makeup noona, knowing he would probably never see her again.

    She started to work on his eyes. "There's a flu going around recently, it's very contagious. It's possible that you got it from somewhere. Take care and drink lots of warm liquids," she said helpfully.

    A flu. Of course. She was probably right, thought Sehun. Just some rest and soup was all he needed, and then he'd get better. He was never one to be concerned about his health but his recent illness had started to worry him. Not that he would have been able to go to a hospital even if he had wanted to; there was simply no time in Exo's schedule for that and he wouldn't dare mess things up for his hyungs. Stopping by the bathroom one last time to dry heave, Sehun made hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter