At My Worst (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He raised his head as he heard a click, indicating his apartment door was already open after pressing on his passcode. He slowly entered his unit and changed his shoes into slippers.

He looked around; it was dark. It had always been like this. No, actually, he was quite lucky today, he was still able to go home to his own apartment unit. This was even a new one he had purchased silently, making sure the media wouldn’t know.

A sad smirk appeared on his face remembering the reason behind it. He threw his huge black leather tote bag on the floor as he plopped on his couch. He stared blankly for a couple of seconds before sighing.

He and his group had been extremely busy lately. Schedule after schedule. People might say things weren’t hectic as they weren’t able to go on tour but actually, he had wished they were on tour now.

After receiving such huge achievement for his group, their appearances were demanded more and more. Sometimes, he would go sleep in his group’s dorm, and even sometimes, in the company building.

Tonight was different, maybe because they have a day off the next day, and he wanted to rest alone or just maybe… He sighed again. He was wishing for a miracle.

He took the remote control on top of the coffee table to turn his home audio system on. He rested his head on top of the couch head, closed his eyes and covered them with one arm. He let out a deep breath as he heard the song that played.

He knew it would play a random song, but he didn’t expect it to be this one song out of all the songs from his playlist. He grabbed the remote control again and checked what songs were in his playlist.

He sighed. Of course, all the songs there were just reminders of his wrong decisions. He chose to turn it off and just enjoyed the silence.

It was quiet until he heard rustling sounds from the nearest room, his bedroom. His brows met at the sound, wondering what it was. Did he leave the windows open? It wouldn’t be the wind from outside, would it?

He walked slowly to his room. He pressed one ear on the door, trying to listen what's behind it. But the rustling had stopped already. His brows met again. Was it just his imagination then?

He shook his head and finally decided to open the door. He was meant to be resting anyway. He slowly opened the door then walked inside his room.

A genuine smile appeared on his face when he recognized a familiar figure. The miracle he had wished earlier just came true. His heart melted at the sight of the most beautiful person his eyes had ever laid on.

He walked to his bed slowly and settled on it, careful not to wake her up. He turned to face her, instinctively wrapped his arms around her and gave her a peck on the temple.

He could stare at her the whole night and he wouldn’t exchange this moment with anyone. This was one thing he totally missed doing. He would do anything for this moment to last.

She was the most beautiful living being there was. He heard the news that she had ranked high on the list of the world’s most beautiful face. She even topped it the previous year. Yet, wherever she was on that list, she would forever be his number one.

He saw her eyes fluttered open. She turned to the other side which made him panic. As she sat up, he hurriedly embraced her tiny waist.

“Don’t leave me,” he begged.

She giggled, “I’m just going to the toilet,” she assured.

“You’re not going to leave me, are you?” he asked, pleading. She shook her head to reassure him.

“Shall I just go with you?” her eyes widened at his silly question.

“You’re being funny,” she giggled as she took his hands off her. She wore her slippers and made her way to his en suite bathroom.

Even with her reassurance, he still followed her. He waited for her right outside the bathroom door, leaning on the wall.

“Hey,” he slowly opened his eyes. She was already out of the bathroom without him noticing. Or did he fall asleep while leaning on the wall, standing?

He smiled at her as he examined her from head to foot. She was actually wearing one of his sweatshirts which was too big for her. She looked cute on it though.

“Shall we go back to sleep?” she asked. He nodded.

She held his hand as both walked to the bed then laid on it. Both were facing each other. He had thousands of questions to ask her but these could wait until the morning. He knew she had a day off too as she would usually spend the night in his unit whenever she had a rest day.

He placed her head on his arm as he held her with his other arm. She too snuggled closer to him and wrapped him in her embrace.

“Good night,” he whispered before giving a peck on her forehead. She nodded and smiled with eyes closed as she blindly reached for his now long hair to caress it. He always loved it when she did this. Now, he was getting sleepier, it was like a sleeping pill to him with instant results.

 

 

 

His heart fluttered as she smiled at him. “How long have you been awake?” she asked in still husky voice.

“Just a few minutes ago,” he answered.

“Really?” she asked, one eyebrow raised, suspicious with his answer. She did know him too well that they’ve become too similar by now. They even have the same MBTI, ISFP-A. Or maybe, it had been like that since the beginning.

“Alright, maybe a couple of minutes ago?” he replied questioningly, trying to convince her. But actually, it was already an hour ago. He knew she knew about this as this had been a habit of his whenever she slept over.

He intentionally didn’t wake her up as he knew how tired she must have been the previous day. Her group’s schedule had been really busy as well.

They were preparing for the last year end show, while his group was occupied with lots of things, but mainly for the year end concert his label company was preparing.

“Good morning,” he greeted, more like changing the topic.

“Good morning,” she whispered but he swore, it made his hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter