Boy With Love (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One week,” he looked up at her before furrowing his brows as he heard her say that with a pout on her face.

He was lying on the couch in the waiting room while his head was on her lap. They were left alone while s went to grab something to eat.

“One week and a few more days,” he corrected.

“Still…” she sighed. He knew what she meant.

“Too short, huh?” he asked. She nodded at this.

A little bit more than a week to be with each other before they start being busy again, him with his group’s overseas tour and her with their local promotions.

It was one of those very rare days that their schedules matched. It was their comeback stage in one of the music shows and she insisted on visiting him as it was her day off despite having an overnight practice for their upcoming comeback as well.

His brows furrowed even more when he saw in her eyes how tired she was.

He smiled when he felt her fingers on his forehead trying to iron the furrow he had on. He really liked it when she does this.

He smirked while he saw her yawn. She was really adorable when she does this. There something about her that makes her more irresistible every time he was with her.

“I miss you already,” he confessed. She nodded with still a pout on her face.

She wasn’t the clingy girlfriend type. In their relationship, he was clingier than she was so when she expressed how she truly felt, he would instantly knew she was sincere.

“Won’t you miss me?” he asked. He knew she felt the same way he did but teasing her like this was his way of asking for confirmation. To this, sometimes she would budge but most of the time, she wouldn’t.

She shrugged her shoulders as reply to him. “Me, I will miss you so much,” he expressed again, extracting the answer he wanted. He grabbed her hand and played with her fingers.

He grinned while looking at her play with his hair. She still had a pout on so he brought her index finger and thumb on both sides of her lips to make her pout into a smile. She obliged to this and smiled eagerly at him.

“Won’t you miss me?” he asked for the second time.

“Ouh,” she whispered but that was audible enough for him. He felt over the moon. She wasn’t the expressive type but they were in a relationship long enough for him to be able to read her thoughts and expressions.

“It may be too short but still, let’s enjoy this,” he suggested to which she nodded. He got up to give her a peck on the neck then sat up next to her.

“Yah!” she reacted with what he just did. He leaned his head on her shoulder and gave another peck on her neck.

“Hajima,” she warned.

“Wae?” he protested and leaned even closer to shower her face and neck with pecks. She was just giggling at what he was doing.

He eventually stopped and leaned his head on her shoulder. “I can’t wait to spend the whole week next week with you,” he stated and he felt her nod.

It had been long ago when they had overlapping comebacks and this made him excited. He would be able to spend time with his favorite girl. They may have other schedules but still there would be more time to spend with her the whole week.

He leaned again closer to her and now he was giving her nonstop kisses on the side of the cheek which was closer to him, not missing his favorite spot on her cheek, that spot where her dimple was visible when she smiles.

“Hajima, stop,” she asked, lightly tapping his lap.

“Ani,” he hesitated and even carried her to make her sit on his lap. He then hid his face on the side of her ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter