Stitches (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She heaved a deep sigh as she traced his masculine features from his baby soft face to his tall nose, to his naturally pink lips. Her finger stopped at her favorite spot on his face, it was on the left side of his cheek, where his only dimple was located.

“Hey, look at me,” she pleaded. He shook his head, probably embarrassed.

“Jebal, look at me,” she begged again.

He then slowly lifted his head for her to see his face. She moved her fingers again, hoping to wipe those tears falling on his handsome face.

“Things happen. It’s alright,” she tried to comfort him but knowing him, this comforting would take a long while before he stops sobbing.

He shook his head. “Mianhae,” it was the only word he had been uttering since they started talking appropriately an hour ago.

“Don’t be, please?” she begged again. She couldn’t stand seeing him cry and being sorry for something he shouldn’t be sorry for.

She would wrap her arms around him and let him cry on her shoulder until he stops, if only there was no computer screen blocking both of them right now. He was 5,500 miles away from her, that is a total of 7 hours’ time difference.

She was getting more worried seeing him like this. She wouldn’t see him until the end of the year due to their busy schedules. If only she could, she would fly to him right now.

It was just 2 hours ago their first concert in their first stop of the European leg of their tour has ended. She actually watched a livestream of their concert via sns.

Though she had already expected it, she cried with him when he cried by the end of the concert. She knew he was already teary eyed when she called him when Taehyung told her what happened.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What happened?” that was the first thing that came out of as soon as she knew Taehyung had passed the phone to him.

She could only hear his heavy breathing from the other side of the line.

“What happened?” she repeated her question.

“Tzuyu~yah! How are you?” she rolled her eyes and bit her bottom lip as soon as she recognized the pretention in his voice.

“I saw your concert last week, you did great as usual,” he still carried on with the cheerful voice. She knew he was only doing this to not make her worry more.

She inhaled deeply. “How bad was it?” she asked another question.

57.. 58.. 59.. 3 minutes. She mentally counted the minutes which passed by before he could answer.

She furrowed her brows as she noticed that everything was quieter. He should have moved to somewhere else to talk to her.

“A few stitches,” he answered with a low voice.

A few stitches?! She mentally yelled. She inhaled hard again hearing that. She wanted to scold him but their concert is in an hour already and that wouldn’t help him.

She wanted to ask him if it was hurting but that would be a stupid question as the answer was obvious and she knew he would totally deny it. No one knows him like she does, well except for his family and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter