Louder than Bombs (Taetzu)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes squinted as he turned the steering wheel of his car. Lights flashing, cars honking, he didn’t seem bothered as he just focused on the road.

He sighed as he saw the traffic light turned red. His eyebrows met as he saw the number of cars ahead of him. It was almost midnight already but there seemed to be a lot of people out and about. Well, it was a Saturday anyway.

He looked at his side mirror. There reflects a huge billboard of the most beautiful girl in the world. He didn’t seem to notice but the sides of his lips started to lift. That was her power on him, she can instantly make him smile.

“Taehyung~ah!” this caught his attention. He turned his head to the passenger seat.

“Yah! I’ve been talking to you the whole time!” that was his best friend whining. Well, he kind of actually forgotten he was with him.

“What were you saying?” he asked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me! I’ve repeated what I just said twice already. I’m not repeating it for the third time,” he snickered at what the guy had said.

He heard the car behind him honked. He placed his attention to the road again as he started his car’s engine.

“Mianhae Jimin~ah,” he playfully apologized, eyes still on the road. But they were like that, they’ve been best friends for more than 10 years now. They knew each other from Jimin’s small pinky to the last single strand of their hair. They were brothers, soulmates as what they called each other.

“So, I was saying, aren’t you going to visit me and watch my play?” Jimin continued, despite faking his sulking earlier. He just shrugged his shoulders at him.

“Yah! Actor Kim Taehyung watching my play would definitely draw attention and more will be coming to watch my play as well!” Jimin stated.

It was the tenth year of their group in the industry. They are still as popular as before. But as some of the members were serving in the military, the remaining members and those who came back were doing individual activities.

He had continued on acting. He restarted his acting career with simple web dramas then eventually got his first main role in a week night rom com series that a lot of people loved. While Jimin on the other hand tried his luck on musicals and plays.

“I need to check my schedule. Wait. Are you using me for publicity, huh? Where is my appearance fee then?” he teased.

“Are you my best friend, or what?” Jimin whined again. He just laughed at Jimin’s antics.

“Shall I invite her as well?” one of his eyebrows perked up at what Jimin had said. He knew very well who was being referred.

“I saw how you smiled looking at the billboard of the most beautiful face in the world,” Jimin continued teasing him. He bit his lower lip. He really couldn’t hide anything from Jimin. This guy could read all of his actions.

“Aren’t you over her yet, Taehyung~ah?” the conversation suddenly became serious. He sighed. He knew Jimin was just concerned.

He was still in this one sided love. Would he escape it? He wouldn’t know.

“Didn’t SeoJoon hyung set you up with that cute actress?” Jimin asked. He just shook his head. Jimin would understand that it didn’t work out.

A lot of his friends even his squad of actor friends had done everything for him to get over her. Yet, he was never successful in moving on.

He heard Jimin sigh. “Mina said she was coming tomorrow night with her group members,” Jimin managed to change the topic. He saw by the side of her eye how Jimin grinned talking about this guy’s girlfriend.

“She might come you know,” Jimin’s eyebrows were moving up and down. This guy was surely winning.

He sighed. “Alright, alright, I’m going,” he wouldn’t have a choice if she was being used as the bargain.

 

 

 

“She must be sleeping,” he turned. It was Mina. He pouted, concerned all over his face.

He had kept his promise to Jimin to visit him during his play. It was the same day when Mina and her members had visited him. Sadly, she wasn’t there.

She wasn’t the type to be absent not unless she was back in her home country but she wasn’t. He suspected something had happened so he personally asked Mina. The girl revealed that she was having problems, he guessed that guy was the reason. She had been living with Mina for 2 days now, actually 3 days as it was already midnight.

He was about to knock when the door opened. It revealed her.

“Oppa?” she mouthed. A shy smile appeared on his face as he scratched the back of his nape, wondering how to explain why he was standing in front of her bedroom door.

He looked at her again. She didn’t look like her usual self. He saw how puffy her eyes were and how dark the bags underneath her eyes were. She had been crying, he knew it.

“I was just going to get some milk,” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter