Proud of You (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She turned around for the nth time, she couldn’t count the times she shuffled on her bed anymore. She sighed as she laid on her back, she watched the wall clock. It was as if she could hear the clock’s second hand’s every move. Tik. Tok. It was almost midnight.

She smirked. It was a special day for her. She has finally graduated high school even with being a year late due to their busy schedules. It wasn’t easy juggling school and being in an idol group, not just an ordinary idol group at that, as there would always be huge expectations from them. They were from a top company after all.

She stared at the clock. It was approximately 15 minutes before midnight. She sighed again. She was alone in the room as Chaeyoung, who graduated with her, was with her family and Dahyun had other plans too.

Don’t get her wrong, she was very happy for today’s event. She smiled remembering how the older members woke her and Chaeyoung up and greeted them. Jeongyeon and Jihyo even made a special breakfast for them. All the other members greeted them too, don’t forget about Sana and Nayeon bombarding them with kisses. She was beyond touched for having her unnies with her.

She shuffled to her side, now leaning on her right. She could see the night sky through the window from her position. She shook her head. Maybe, she shouldn’t have just expected anything.

But he made a promise. She pouted at that thought. He promised he would see her on this day even when he couldn’t see her on stage. It would also be a lie if she would say she wasn’t expecting him and even just a greeting from him for today.

She stood up and went on to her desk. There she saw her graduation certificate which made her smile but turned into a pout in a second.

She remembered that she almost shed a tear when he said he couldn’t see her go on stage to accept her certificate when he had promised a month ago that he would watch her go on that stage and be the proudest boyfriend.

Work is work. She reminded herself. He is big now. His group is huge now. She couldn’t help but miss those times when her group was still a rookie group and his group wasn’t this famous yet. They were still able to go out and spend time with each other then.

Dorm dates. Now, they could only hang out inside the dorms. She never complained though because as long as she was with him, she was happy.

She shook her head and took a deep breath. She shouldn’t be thinking like this. She smiled. She should be the bigger person and not sulk. His group just achieved an amazing feat. They were the first Korean act to present an award in the Grammy’s. She should be a proud girlfriend.

She beamed remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter