02.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

In the Cafeteria

As they arrived there, Siwon dragged her getting to line for grab their lunch. 

As they on the line, waiting for their food, the door of cafeteria opened and comes the popular girl with their cold stare. 

Jessica looked around to find the new student and spotted them as they laughing to each other. What make her heart boiled is siwon's hands behind the new student, what is her name .. Taeyeon right? yeah, i think she is.

Yoona and Tiffany saw their leader staring at something as they can see fire on her eyes. They get curious so, they follow her eyes and revealed it's the new student and the school president. They smirked and nudged her waist.

"Yah, sica.. who are you staring at? Are you perhaps jealous at them?" Tiffany teased as she giggles over her jealous friend

"Shut up fany." Jessica coldly replied as she began to walked at them with her hand folded on her chest.

"Hey, new student.. did you two have fun already?" Jessica coldly asked as she glare a person the petite girl, Siwon.. the president school.

Not the way you are thinking, she jealous not because she love him but because she already fall in love with the person beside him (love at first sight, XD).

"Yeah, we have fun.. why are you asking? Just go Jessica-shii.. i think we have no problem with you, right Taeyeon-nah?" He smiled to her and Taeyeon just gulped as her eyes looked the ice girl.

Taeyeon just nodded her head. Siwon smiled as he take the food and held her hand. 

"Our food already arrive. So, bye Jessica-shii." After he say that, he walked away, dragging Taeyeon with him. 

Jessica huffed and walked to the restroom leaving her friends who has smirked on their face.

"Our sica are fall in love." The say together as they laughed.

//////

Jessica's POV

you Siwon!! Let's see. You will not get her because, I will take her away from you. So, goodbye to her later. I smiled evilly as i flashed my face with a water. Suddenly the restroom door opened and revealed the person that i wanted the most.

Taeyeon didn't noticed that someone at restroom as she walked to the one cubicle.

I smirked and decided to wait for her.

I heard a flushed and she get out from the cubicle. 

I suddenly attacked her as i pushed her to the wall and trapped her as my hand place to beside her head.

"Hello, sweetie. We meet again." I seductively said as my face near her.

Taeyeon gulped when my face near her and pushed me away from her but well, i'm strong enough that she want to pushed.

I smirked as I can catch her hand and place beside her head.

She started to wiggled her body but not gonna be happen.

I near my face to her ears and whispered

"Don't try to run away from me or i will make your life like a hell. Don't pushed me because i'm stronger than you." I her earlobs. I hear she moaned and smirked.

"Your body seems like it. So, don't try to pushed me." I her neck, throat and lastly her collarbones. She moaned helpless and i started to take off her shirt but she stopped me.

"D-don't." But I ignored her plead and take her shirt off. She try to pushed me away but what can i say, i'm stronger than her.. 

"Stop pushing me." I groaned and pulled her shirt of to her head.

Suddenly the door opened and familiar voice can be heard. Fortunately, we at one cubicle or else, the person can see what are we doing right now.

"Taeyeon-nah, are you there?" The familiar guy voice asked worriedly. I raised my eyebrows to her and continued unclaps her bra off and threw it.

She still want to pushed me until i cupped her , she stopped her movement. 

I smirked and took her right s with my mouth while the other pinching it.

"Aah ahh." When she realize her moaned can be hear from outside, she quickly closed . I chuckled.

"Taeyeon-nah, are you okay?" I startled when the guy still here, didn't left. I narrowed my eyes to her for telling him to go away. 

"Y-yeah, i'm okay just stomach ache. Don't w-worry." She replied with her sweat forehead.

"Okay. You want me to wait you here or are you okay to be alone?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah oppa. Get out from here. This is girl restroom. Later, the teacher will be angry to you. So, shoo." After that we didn't hear his voice so, it's mean he left already. 

My face who just smiled turned into frowned when she called him "oppa". 

I pinched harder her two s. She has pained on her face.

"Aww." Taeyeon hissed but to my ears, it sound so y.

I her again until hard and made again her other .

Her palm on my back head as she pushed to her .

My right palm goes down on her skirt and rubbed her thigh.

Suddenly the front door barked and voice of Tiffany can be heard.

"Jessica, where are you!? Why are you so late?" I groaned and decided to stopped our activity. I can see her face are dissapointed. I smirked and .

"Yeah, i'm here. Low your voice fany. Wait for me.. i'm already finished." I smiled victory and opened the cubicle a little so, Tiffany didn't see that someone are here.

"Why are you so long? Lunch already end." Tiffany whined as she stare on me. I laughed and patted her head. 

"Alright. What class are we after this?" I asked as i washed my hand. 

"PE." Tiffany shortly replied. I groaned. Subject PE which i hate the most.

"Okay. You go first, i have something to take care first." I ordered her. She sighed and nodded her head as she left.

I comeback again at the cubicle and saw her buttoned her cloths and shaking her wrinkled skirt.

Her face look disappointed and pushed me away and walked to the counter as she washed her hand.

I come behind her and back hugged her. She started to wiggled her body.

"Stop Jessica. I have a class." She coldly speak. I smirked and kissed her neck and it. 

"Don't be a mad. I will continued this but not here." I replied as i her neck.

 She pushed me away and went out. I cursed and decided to walk at Fany who was waiting for me outside.