05.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

Days didn't feel for Taeyeon, as she has been in Starlight High School for three months already. While Jessica kept her promise to didn't left Taeyeon by her side, always following her everywhere like a stalker and always give her a ride from her house. As soon as she saw Taeyeon with someone, she always glare at the person so, she or he left her alone.

 

At the Class

 

Taeyeon was at the class with Ailee beside her as they talking to each other because Mr. Han was not in the class, have a meeting and all the student at the class, didn't kept their mouth shut up for a moment until someone smack the table on the teacher table.

 

All the student startled and look in front and saw the school president as he began to speak.

 

Now, shut your mouth and kept quiet as I'm here, take care of you when Mr. Han has a meeting.” he began to sit on Mr. Han's chair as he read something on his book.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she felt bored and look around the class until her eyes meet with a brown eyes who was staring at her. She clear and look away.

 

Siwon look around the class and spotted Taeyeon who was looking down on her laps and dimple smiled on his face appeared.

 

Siwon stand up as the student looking at him, including Jessica, thinking where he could go until he in front of Taeyeon's table. Jessica narrowed her eyes on Siwon as her hand curled into fist, not knowing her friend, Yuri saw the scene. She smirk and tapped Jessica's shoulder.

 

Hey, are you jealous?” Yuri teased.

 

Oh, shut up Kwon.” Jessica coldly said as her eyes still glaring the person who was talking with the person she fell in love with.

 

Yuri laughed and shook her head with her friend jealousy.

 

///////

 

Siwon and Taeyeon still talking to each other, sometimes laughing and giggling about something that no one knows while Ailee, sleeping with her head down on the table. They didn't know that someone was burning behind as she saw the scene. Until she can't stand anymore from what she just saw right now and punch the table, which make the student startled and jumped on their seat especially Taeyeon who was laughing because of Siwon's jokes.

 

Jessica left the class and began to walk at the rooftops and Yuri trailing behind her. Taeyeon felt scare and she know that Jessica must be angry towards her.

 

Yah, Sica.. what the hell are you doing just now?” Yuri asked while staring at her friend who was have fire on her eyes.

 

But Jessica just ignore her as began to punch the wall until Yuri stop her for get into bleeding.

Yah stop it. What's wrong with you!?”

 

Shut up kwon, I have no mood right now, it's better if you leave me alone. Go.” As she close her eyes and took a breath

 

But this time Yuri ignore her and push her on the wall.

 

What's wrong with you? Are you that really jealous of her? Are you in love with her? Don't lie to me.” Yuri sternly asks. When she's angry, Jessica the one was scared and bow her head down as her eyes sheading a tears.

 

Yuri was taken back when she saw Jessica crying. She quickly pulled her into hugged and rub her back gently.

 

Hey, why are you crying? What's wrong sica, please tell me.” Yuri asks softly this time. Jessica buried her face on Yuri's neck.

 

After a minute, Jessica already stop from crying but still sobbing on Yuri's neck.

 

Now, please.. tell me what the hell happen? Did you really love her?” Jessica just nodded her head and didn't dare to meet Yuri's eyes.

 

Did you tell her?” Yuri asks. Jessica shook her head as she wipe her tears.

 

Nope. I can't. She hate me.” Jessica says quietly. Yuri sighed and tapped Jessica's shoulder and pulled her chin up.

 

No, she didn't hate you. She just scare of you. You have to learn how to calm down.”

 

How did you know that she didn't hate me?” Jessica asks confusedly. Yuri laughed and ruffled Jessica's hair.

 

I know and you no need to know. But you have to calm down with your short tempered so, she didn't hate or scare of you.” Yuri joked. "YAH!" Jessica yelled and smack Yuri's shoulder as she began to laughed.

 

You always know how to make me happy, I love you, Yuri-ah!” Jessica says and hugged her tightly.

 

Yuri laughed and hugged her back as she reply, “I know~ I love you, too Sica-ahh.”

 

========= ===========

YulSic moment , HAHAH ~ But this is TaengSic story, so don't worry 

 

Sorry for the short chapter :)

 

but how is it? I'm sorry if I rush anything again

 

Sorry also for my wrong spelling or miss spell :( My bad ~