03.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

At the field for their PE class, Jessica and her friends arrived and saw Taeyeon with someone as they standing beside each other while talking about something.

Taeyeon didn't noticed that Jessica and her friends arrive as she busy talking and also being watched by the leader of the soshi.

Taeyeon got a new friends again and she's the one approached her as she saw that Taeyeon was being alone.

She introduce herself as "Ailee." After that they started comfortable to each other like they already know a years.

Taeyeon's POV

"So, Taeng... why are you transfer here? If you don't mind." Ailee smiled. I shrugged and reply

"Move on from my old memories?" I chuckled sadly. She confused but rub my back.

"Sorry." She apologise. I shook my head and reply

"No don't, it's okay." I smiled. She smiled back.

"You take bus?" She asked as we running around the field. 

"Yeah."

"Why not i'm take you to your home?" 

"Thanks but no." 

"Why?" She whined as we stopped for running. 

"Because it's far?" 

"Far? If your house far away from here, why are you transfer here?" She challange me as she raised her eyebrows. 

I sighed and muttured "fine." But i think she didn't hear and say clearly

"Fine. You win." I rolled my eyes. She smile widely and pulled me by my shoulder.

"Let's go." 

 

///////////////

"Okay class, now.. you are free for playing many activities alright? Who wants to play volleyball, follow me and who wants to play football or basketball, follow Mr. Choi." Mrs. Jang says as she began to walk to the volleyball field.

I don't know what to play because i don't know how to play volleyball even those basketball or football. Ah, how about i just sitting there at the bench while reading a book.. good idea. 

Before i want to going there, i'm being dragged to the volleyball field by Ailee. I glare at her but she didn't see because she look in front.

I sighed and waiting for Mrs. Jang to say something.

"Okay good. Now, standing up right there, and if i blew this whistle on my mouth, you will began to start okay?" I froze on my spot, you ailee.. i don't know anything about this ing volleyball.

"Eh, Taeyeon-shii... why are you just standing here? Go, at the front." Mrs. Jang says. I startled but nodded my head and began to walk there. 

As i'm standing here in front, i gulped and look around. All the student knows the game, while me? Never ever in my life know this game. Omg! I'm dead.

"Ready? 1 2 3, start." Mrs. Jang whistle. I gulped as the person in front of me just give me a smirk.

 I froze on my spot, as the girl in the back began to smacked the ball  and before i hit, the ball landed first on my face. I fell and smelled blood as i wipe with my back hand. I terrified with a blood as i screamed, caught everyone attention and after that i don't know what happen as i blackout.

( End of Taeyeon's POV )

 

//////

Jessica and her friends laughing as they have fun playing a football and startled when someone screamed. They looked around and saw someone laying on the floor. Volleyball field and Football field not really far just a meter away so, they can see what happen.

They began to walk there and Jessica felt someone who laying on the floor look familiar and her eyes wide in shock when she know who is it. She began to running there and scooped the girl on her lap. 

 She slapped gently on her cheeks but she didn't move as she saw blood zoning out from her nose. She look around and asks with her cold voice.

"Who's the fault is it? Tell me." But none of student telling the truth.

"If i know who did this, she will be dead of me. you all, move." She began to lost her tempered as she curse to the student and carried her in bridal style and bring her to her massion. She didn't trust with the school nurse. 

Her friends shocked with the outburst from their leader and gulped. They scared when Jessica angry because damn, no one can alive with her "hellsica" 

They quickly follow her and didn't forget to give them their cold face. 

The girl who was quiet from earlier gulped as her body began shiver from what Jessica say. She began to calm down. "I'm dead if she know. I'm involuntary smack her on the face, i thought she know how to play, ." the girl curse herself on her head. Her friend look her weirdly and smack her head. 

"Yah, what are you thinking?" her friend ask her.

"I'm dead jihyo, i'm dead." she muttured but her friend stare at her horror like she saw ghost that in front of her

"Don't tell me.." "yes. It's my fault." 

Jihyo, her friend smack her head again and glare at her. 

"You, trouble.. what did you do that?" She angrily asks.

"I don't know. I just hit the ball with my knuckles and, i thought she will hit back again but she just froze on her spot. I didn't mean it. Jihyo, please help me. I don't want die young please?" her friend begged her but Jihyo just sighed as she didn't know what to do.

"Nayeon, i know you didn't mean it but even you beg her, she didn't hear and just deaf her ear. Oh, how about this, you ask forgiveness from the girl who just fainted just now and tell her don't let Jessica kill you. Alright?" Nayeon sighed and just smiled at her friend who just request her.

"Let's go. PE class already dismissed." 

After that they leaving the field. 

 

//////

Back to TaengSic

As soon Jessica arrive at her massion, she get out from her car and walk to her back seat and carried Taeyeon in bridal style as she close her door with her foot.

Fate to her, Taeyeon are not heavy or else, she didn't know if she can carry her but for her Taeyeon, she will do anything.

As soon she in front of the door, she kick the door with her foot hardly until it's opened by her maid.

She glare to her poor maid and walk inside as she still carry Taeyeon and bring her to the couch. 

"Bring me the emergency kit now." Jessica give her the ordered.

Her maid nodded and run to get her master kit at the kitchen.

She take the box and run again to her master. She give it and Jessica take the box with harsh.

"Go. Left now." after she say that, her maid quickly left.

 

////////

After Jessica clean the blood, she give a peck on Taeyeon's forehead. 

"Taeyeon-nah, wake up." she say softly but not movement from her. Jessica sighed and slap gently on her cheeks.

Taeyeon stir as she slowly open her eyes. She blink first and her vision already clear, she sat up and saw Jessica in front of her smiling. She startled and back away. 

Jessica frowned when the petite girl back away but she kept calm down, didn't want to scare the girl away.

Taeyeon look around and saw that she's at maybe Jessica house. She began to terrified and want to run away but hand caught her wrist. 

"And where do you think your going?" Jessica speak coldly.

"S-school." Taeyeon quickly running to the front door but Jessica faster than her as she already in front of the door with a frown on her face and try to ask calmly.

"Why are you so scare of me? Earlier, you not like this but why now?" 

Taeyeon back away a little when she realize that her face so close with Jessica's face.

Taeyeon didn't answer her as she keep shout. 

Jessica began to lost tempered but didn't want to explode so, she just close her eyes as her chest goes up and down. 

She open her door still with her eyes close and speak coldly.

"Fine. Left now." but Taeyeon move as her eyes look the ground. She scared when Jessica lost her tempered and speak coldly to her.

"I'm s-s-sorry. And T-thank you." After that she left Jessica's massion and go to school because she still have a class. She went to get a cab.

"Where's kid?" the driver asks.

"Starlight High School, sir.. thank you." 

The driver nod and drive off to the school.

===========

How is it?

Boring right? I'm sorry if i rush anything... :)

It just, i don't want many chapter :) 

Because i have no idea anymore :(

*Peace*