04.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

At the School

As soon Taeyeon arrive, she give the driver her money and get out from the cab as she's not forget to say "thanks"

 

Her friend Ailee rushed to her side and hug her.

"Oh, thanks god... you are okay." She concerned as she check her body side to side.

"Hey, i'm okay.. stop turn me, i'm dizzy." she stop when i say that and muttured "sorry."

"Okay let's go. Now, what class are we?" I asks as we both walk to the hallway. 

"English." She shortly replied. As they walking to the hallway, many student staring at her. Taeyeon look confuse as she being stare and asks ailee.

"Hey ailee, why they are staring at me like that?" 

"It's because of the leader of the soshi. You know Jessica Jung." she boredly replied while checking her nails.

"What's wrong with her? But why are they looking at me like that?" Taeyeon clueless asks. Ailee sighed and reply calmly

"Because she carry you and asks to the student who was hit you back then but they didn't telling the truth." 

 

Taeyeon sighed and they arrive in front of the English class. The teacher already inside.

"Why are you late ailee-shii? And who are you?" The student turned to face them.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm promise to be your class on time." Ailee bowing.

"Go inside. And you, I'm Mr. Kim. Please intro yourself." He says calmly.

 

Taeyeon nod her head and come inside. Before she intro herself, someone open the door and revealed Jessica. The teacher didn't angry at her as he calmly standing beside the whiteboard.

Taeyeon clear and intro herself. 

 

After that Mr. Kim telling her to seat on the back and beside her was a nerd guy.

Mr. Kim continued his teaching as the student take a note.

///////////

"Alright? Did you understand class?  Thank you for attention. Class dismissed. See you next week." Mr. Kim says and left.

Taeyeon stretching her ache body and suddenly her hand being caught. She looks the hand owner and it's Jessica with smirk on her face.

 

Taeyeon taken back and want to pull her hand away but Jessica held tighter. 

"Aww, Jessica-shii.. it's hurt." Taeyeon hissed and pulled again her hand but Jessica didn't pull away.

"Follow me." Jessica sternly says and dragged her out from the classroom as she bring her to the restroom.

 

The door click locked. Jessica push her to the wall and trapped her.

"Why are you scare of me? Earlier when i want to do something to you, you didn't like this. You are disappointed when i left you hanging." Jessica smirk and began to near her face.

 

"S-stop Jessica-shii.. it was a mistake.. it was w-wrong. L-let me go." Taeyeon stuttered and pushed Jessica by her chest.

"What? A mistake!? It's clear, you want me and i want you." Jessica began to lost her tempered but calm down after that.

Taeyeon began to scare as she start pushing Jessica away. 

 

Jessica began to lost tempered again and punch the wall beside Taeyeon's head.

Taeyeon startled and push her away as she quickly running the hallway.

She heard what Jessica just saying when she left.

"Believe me, I will following you everywhere." 

///////

And true what Jessica just say, she always follow Taeyeon everywhere and it's make Taeyeon scare. Never left her alone.

As soon her science class dismissed, she can see Jessica in corner her eyes that she's waiting for her. She decided to wait for Ailee because she promise to give her ride. Her phone buzzed and incoming message

 

[From: Ailee]

Sorry Tae, i can't give you a ride now because i'm helping Mrs. Kim right now. Takecare.

Taeyeon gulped and reply her message back.

[To: Ailee]

It's okay. I can go home by myself. Take care too.

"So, it's mean she follow behind me as i'm going home. It's really creepy. OMG. 

'Oh, right how about i call siwon oppa.. yeah that's right.'

 

[Phone called]

Taeyeon- Hey oppa

Siwon- hey taenggo. Why call?

Taeyeon- yah oppa, you are so mean. I can't call you now? Chh.

Siwon- it's not like that. I have a meeting right now. You already forget who i am, right? I'm school president. So, i have a meeting with the student.

Taeyeon sighed: i'm sorry for bordering you oppa. I just take my left now okay? Goodluck with your meeting, fighting.

 

After that she hang up. She psighed and look behind her, saw Jessica with her cold eyes. 

Taeyeon shivering and gulped as she take her left now with Jessica behind her. Taeyeon behave herself as she speak

"Are you really f-following me l-like this?

"Yeah. Why? Not like it?"

"Y-you creeping m-me out." Taeyeon stuttered as she stare at Jessica.

 

Jessica smirked and walk near her and pulled Taeyeon by her waist. 

"Really? If you think it's creepy for following you. You will say no right if i give you a ride? And i will stop following you everywhere if you will do anything for me." Jessica say calmly as she stare at Taeyeon's eyes.

 

Taeyeon didn't know what to do but nodded her head. Jessica smiled and peck her lips. 

"Good. I will give you a ride and tell me your address." 

Taeyeon telling her address as soon as they already at Jessica's car with her sitting the passenger while Jessica at the driver. 

//////

They already in front of Taeyeon's house which just 10 minute from school. 

"Tomorrow, i will pick you up and I don't take as no. Alright?" Jessica says softly and held Taeyeon's hand and bring to her laps.

Taeyeon just nodded her head. Jessica smile and kissed Taeyeon's back hand. 

After that Taeyeon get out from her car and get inside her house.

Jessica smile widely and smirked after that.

"I will not left you alone. I will make you mine. I love you." Jessica say to no one and began to drive off.