06.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

While Taeyeon wanted to go to the restroom, her body suddenly get pushed to the wall and a young man confronted her.

 

She felt something was wrong with this guy and wanted to shout but she saw in the hallway, no one was passing by because this time was still learning time.

 

"Hey, don't be scared, I'm Baekhyun, Taeyeon right?" The man came in front of her because he would be ashamed to know that the woman in front of her was not what he was looking for.

 

Taeyeon nodded and it made Baekhyun happy. He swallowed her saliva and started to say something but someone had stopped him.

 

"Yah, what did you do to her?"

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon turned around and it turned out Jessica and Yuri, they just got out of the rooftops. Taeyeon wondered why they were both out there and she felt herself strange that she felt her heart was hurt seeing them both together.

 

Baekhyun glared at them and replied, "And what of you two out of the rooftops? This are study time and you must be in class."

 

Yuri smirked and replied coldly, "We're dating there, why? Is it wrong? And what do you think you're doing right now uh?" 

 

Taeyeon feels hurt when Yuri tells them they are dating at the rooftops. She said in her heart, "Is Jessica already giving up or is she just playing around?" while Jessica's eyes grew up in surprise by what Yuri told her. She glanced at her eyes toward Taeyeon who froze on her spot and Jessica could see Taeyeon's eyes glittering, wanting to cry. "Did she cry because of jealousy or?"

 

Taeyeon quickly leave them and entered the classroom and sat next to Ailee as she leaving the confused Jessica and Baekhyun whil Yuri just smirked as she talk to herself, "Yes! she's jealous." 

 

Baekhyun huffed and walked away. Yuri still smirked on her lips and Jessica smacked Yuri's head. 

 

"Yah, what are you just saying!? You idiot." Jessica groaned and left Yuri alone.

 

"Yah Sica!! Wait for me." Yuri yelled and run after Jessica.

 

------

 

"Yah, stop ignoring me! I'm sorry okay? I just want to make sure if she jealous or not." Yuri whined and begged Jessica to forgive her. 

 

After the class end and it's time to going home, Jessica still ignored her. 

 

Jessica glared at Yuri and spotted Taeyeon alone, standing waiting for the bus stop. 

 

Jessica running to where Taeyeon was and Yuri just follow her.

 

"Taeyeon!" Jessica shouted but Taeyeon ignored her. 

 

Jessica lost her tempered and dragged Taeyeon with her to her car.

 

Taeyeon slapped Jessica's hand hardly but Jessica didn't felt pain.

 

"Yah Jessica! Let me go! yah it's hurt." Taeyeon hissed and still slapped Jessica's hand.

 

"SHUT UP!!" Jessica raised her voice, which make Taeyeon and Yuri startled. 

 

Yuri still following Jessica, scared if Jessica hurt Taeyeon.

 

"You kwon, left us alone. I want to talk serious with Taeyeon." Jessica sternly ordered Yuri and still held Taeyeon's wrist.

 

"No! I don't want to left you alone with her. You will hurt her." Yuri said and fold her hand to her chest.

 

"YURI!" Jessica glared at Yuri.

 

Yuri sighed and left them. Taeyeon are scared as she closed her eyes, holding her tears.

 

"Taeyeon, open your eyes."

 

Taeyeon let out her breath and opened her eyes slowly as her tears that she holding earlier, out from her eyes.

 

Jessica saw her tears and her heart was hurt and immediately soft. 

 

She hugged Taeyeon tightly and sniffed Taeyeon's hair.

 

"I'm sorry." Jessica apologize with her soft voice.

 

Taeyeon startled with Jessica's soft attitude.

 

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I j-just want to k-know why are you a-avoiding me. W-what's wrong?" Jessica asked, holding her tears.

 

Jessica felt guilty for make her cry and it's make her lost tempered turned into soft one when she saw tears out from her eyes.

 

Taeyeon just silent and pulled away from a hugged and brave herself to asked Jessica.

 

"Why a-are you doing t-this to me? Why are y-you tell Yuri to l-left us alone whereas she is your lover?" 

 

Jessica was confused but later turned into smiled.

 

"Why? Are you jealous if i was with her?" 

 

Taeyeon shook her head and turned her body.

 

"If she was your lover, then why are y-you so possesive towards me? And claim that i'm yours. Or are you just playing with my feeling?" Taeyeon asks sadly and left Jessica alone who was just froze on her spot.

 

After Jessica realize and want to explain to Taeyeon but she already gone. 

 

She ruffled her hair and decided to walk at Taeyeon's house.