01.

Love TaengSic [Editing]

Taeyeon get transfer to the Starlight High School where many bullies are there.

As soon as she reached Starlight school, many students were staring at her. It makes her uncomfortable with their stare. Who is also not uncomfortable when they see you it's like you it's no clothes at all.

Suddenly all students were scared when they saw the most popular bullies girl walking behind Taeyeon, the new student.

Taeyeon became astonished that they suddenly got scared and get curious as she turned her body around and met the most beautiful girl. She has shocked on her face as they already in front of her with their cold stare.

One of them spoke

"What are you looking at? Are you a new student because I have never seen your face?" a doe eyes asked as she stare at her.

Taeyeon gulped and nodded her head.

"Sorry, I'm new student, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon apologize but her eyes looked the ground.

"If you say something, face the owner." a cold voice speak up as she stare to the petite girl.

Quickly Taeyeon looked up and her eyes meet the ice princess, the leader of the group. As soon her eyes meet, she quickly looked away and mumbled 'Sorry' her voice so quiet that only heard by the ice princess. 

Jessica froze when earlier she meet with the beautiful eyes that she ever seen. She realize what she's doing and clear .

"Let's go." Jessica said and walked away with her friends, leaving the petite girl alone. 

Taeyeon gulped and rushed to the Admin Office to take her schedule.

Taeyeon didn't know where the admin is because she's quiet shy to asking the student here. 

Suddenly someone walked towards her and touched her shoulder. Taeyeon startled and turned her body around to face who touch her. It's a guy, as he dimple smile at her. 

Taeyeon blushed as she clear .

"Yes?" 

"Are you new student? You look like  a lost kid.." the stranger guy teased.

"Yeah, and i'm not a kid." Taeyeon pouted.

"Okay. You're so cute. Can i kiss you?" He laughed while Taeyeon blushed with his joke word. 

"Woah, you're cheek are so red." He laughed hardly. Taeyeon smacked his shoulder. It's like they already comfortable to each other even just meet.

"Stop tease me. And who are you? I don't know you." 

"Sorry. I'm forget to intro myself. I'm Choi Siwon, the school president student here. and you are?." His dimple smile appear and it make Taeyeon blushed again. 

Taeyeon clear and replied

"I'm Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon shyly replied.

"So, Taeyeon-shii... why are you look like a lost earlier?" He asked as he stare at her.

"Call me Taeyeon only. It just, i don't know where the admin office is." 

"Oh, why are you didn't asked the other student here?" 

"I'm quiet shy person." Taeyeon felt emberassed again as her eyes looked the ground.

Siwon laughed and tell her that he can bring her to the admin. Taeyeon smiled and follow him.

Unaware of them, one person didn't like the interaction between the two. 

She huffed and walked to her first class.

/////////

"Thanks Siwon-shii, for bringing me here." Taeyeon smiled to him as they already in front of admin.

"No problem. Get to go." He walked away but stop when he felt something forget and walk back at her.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows when he comeback again.

"I think i forget something." Siwon asked innocently.

"Forget what?"

"Your phone number." Siwon winked at her. Taeyeon laughed and punched his chest.

"Cheesy.. there's, my number.." Taeyeon give him her number.

"Later, get a lunch with me alright?" 

"Fine."

"Just call me oppa. Bye~" after that he walked away. Taeyeon shooked her head and knocked the admin's office door.

"Come in."

 

There's the old men who was busy with his work looked up and smiled when he saw the new student.

"Good Morning. Nice to see you. You must be new student right, Kim Taeyeon? I'm Mr. Kang." He smiled widely at her as he handed his hand for a handshake.

Taeyeon handed her hand also and they shakehand together.

"Yeah. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the new student. Nice too see you also Mr. Kang." Taeyeon smiled with her dimple chin.

"Wow, what a cute smile you have there dear. Oh, this is your schedule and thank you for coming to our school and I hope you're here for a long time." Mr. Kang smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Kang. I will." Taeyeon smiled widely as she take her schedule from him and bowing her body.

After that she left the admin office witha big smiled on her face.

////////

She quickly checked her schedule, she has a Science, Maths, English and PE after that going home. She sighed and walked to her first class because she's late already. 

She knocked the door first and all student who busy studying turned to face her. 

"Who are you? Are you the new student?" the women perhaps the teacher asked as she stand up from her seat and walked towards her.

"Y-yes. I'm the n-new student."  Taeyeon stuttered as she looked the ground.

The teacher chuckled with the cuteness from her new student and pulled her inside the class.

"Alright class, hear what i say.. this is your new classmate and take care of her.. don't you ever bully her. Understood?" the teacher warn her student and took a sit on her previous chair earlier. 

All student replied "yes" except the brunette girl who was sleeping on the back with her head on her desk.

"Please Introduce yourself and after that take a blank seat wherever you comfortable it. Oh, My bad, I'm Mrs. Jang." the teacher said.

"I-I'm Kim T-Taeyeon and Nice to meet you all... take care o-of me." Taeyeon stuttered as she bowing her body.

All guy began to whistled on her as she felt her cheeks going to red. 

Taeyeon saw the blank seat but beside her was the sleeping figure. She walked closely to her and seat beside her. She hear all the class gulped and saw them has a shocked face as they face tell her 'why are you seat there? You will dead.' But Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder and began to studying as she take her note and copy from what the teacher just telling. 

////////

"Class dismissed. Thanks for all the attention class.. see you tomorrow, bye." Mrs. Jang said as she leaving the class. 

Taeyeon sighed and stood up from her seat as her phone suddenly buzzed and unknown number saw at her screen.

She felt didn't want to pick up but her heart saying that she should be pick the phone and accidentally press the green. She sighed and place her phone to her ears. 

"Hello. Finally you pick up." the familiar voice speak up. Taeyeon smiled as she know who is this.

"Hey, sorry i thought it was stranger." Taeyeon apologise as she went out from the class.

"Heeh, what class you are right now? I'll pick you up."

"Maths. No need for you. Let me just look where the cafeteria is." 

"It's fine. I'm insist."

"Alright. Don't be late or i'm ditch you." 

"Fine. Bye." "Bye."

After that they hang up. Taeyeon just waiting him in front of the classroom. As she waiting, she felt someone burning behind her but she ignored the feelings.

Suddenly someone touched her shoulder and make her startled.

She turned around to face the culprit, it's Siwon. She punched his shoulder while pouting.

"Aww, what a violent girl." Siwon teased as he rubbed the spot where she punched earlier.

"Shut up. You surprised me." Taeyeon still pouted as he laughed on her.

"Sorry. Come on, i'm already hungry." He held her hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. 

Unaware from them, someone witnessed the skinship between you two as her eyes glaring the two person.