Day 10

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up with no thoughts in my head, my mind was clear and fresh, and it suddenly felt like I slept for many years, because I felt really fresh and energized. I looked to my side, only to see the other bed empty. Unnie's awake, it seems. I got out of bed quickly and arranged the blankets and pillows, and ran into the washroom to freshen up.

But that's when it hit me, Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi had a fight, and I tried to solve it yesterday... I hope it's fixed... Hmm, I'll ask Hobi-oppa or Eunsong-unnie about it.

Aww, I had to eat breakfast by myself in my room, because everyone was already done! You have no idea how lonely I felt! Anyways, after some quick breakfast, I went to look for Eunsong-unnie. But Hobi-oppa was the one I seemed to end up finding. He was watching something on his phone while sitting on the couch in the main hall. I didn't want to disturb him or anything, so I decided to continue looking for unnie, but it seemed like oppa wanted to talk to me anyways.

"Ah, Jihee-ssi! Come here, take a seat!", he said as he removed his earphones and kept them on the table, even though he was still watching something on his phone. I quickly sat beside him, trying to resist myself from peeking into his phone. Hey, I was just curious...

"Good morning, Hobi-oppa.", I said as I smiled at him.

"Morning? Well, it's almost noon! Hmm, you're lucky you're young, and you're just replacing Jisoo-noona, that's why no one woke you up from your sleep, no one gave you extra tasks. Haha, I guess everyone loves you!", he exclaimed. Oh no, was I not working good enough? Damn, did I disappoint anyone?

"Anyways, gomabda.", he suddenly said.

"For what?"

"Well, your plan worked. Kookie and Tae are not gloomy anymore. In fact, I saw them sleeping happily together last night. Omo, they looked so adorable! So, thank you for solving the problem. I really appreciate it, because as their hyung, I failed to make them happy, but you did it for me, for us, for the better of all of us, and you did it without involving PD-nim, you avoided making this matter spread, and that's why you have my thanks."

"R-Really?!? T-They're fine now?!?"

"Yup, if you walk by their room, you'll probably see them playing or something. Jiminie is probably with them."

"Aww, I'm so glad they're good again. I know I'm not supposed to say this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter