Day 8 and 9

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Eunsong-unnie pulled me out of bed, and I mean, actually pulled me out of bed, and I fell to the floor, my first - it was painful, but I didn't bother yelling at unnie because she looked worried.

"U-Unnie! My hurts now because you- Huh? Unnie! What the heck, you look worried, like super worried, is everything alright?!?", I asked hesitantly, but got no response as she continued walking back and forth, her arms folded, her head low, her face frowning.

"Unnie!"

"Huh? Oh, Jihee, quickly, freshen up!", she finally spoke up as she sat on the edge of the bed, breathing heavily. Oh my God, is she sick or something? High blood pressure? What's going on?!?

I quickly finished my business in the washroom and ran out of there as soon as I could, before sitting beside unnie and massaging her back. "Unnie, you look sick! W-What's wrong?!? I-Is everything okay? Does your head hurt? Can you breathe properly? Unnie, speak up, please! Unn-"

"Jihee-ssi! A ‘RUN’ episode will be filmed today, and I am so worried because what if Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi start an argument or fight in the middle of the shooting, and then everything just gets messed up, and the whole team's mood drains down, and what if PD-nim asks me what's going on, and then how the heck am I supposed to explain the quarrel that has happened, and what do I say when he scolds me for not telling him about it before?!?" She let it all out in one breath, and it took me a while to process what she was saying!

"Oh... Well, don't worry about it, I'm sure they know that they shouldn't reveal their anger while being filmed since the fans are watching! Now, come on, let's get some breakfast, okay? Unnie, calm down, nothing's going to go wrong, okay? Trust me, it'll be fine!" This time, she was following me, roles reversed, into the main hall.

And I take back what I said. Everything's wrong, ugh! The moment we entered the main hall, we saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting two beanbags apart from each other, with Namjoon-ssi seated in between them, talking to the younger ones in a serious tone.

"Listen, I understand that you two have something going on, something that angers both of you to the point where you two start to argue and fight with each other. As your hyung, I'm very worried and concerned about this matter, but we can't solve it now, because you two aren't willing to have the problem fixed! You two have gone too far, alright? Clearly, PD-nim doesn't know about this. No one does, except you two, me, the other members, Eunsong-noona and Jihee-noona. So, even though you two are not in your right moods, I really don't want the fans to suspect or notice anything, okay? That's why, as your leader, I order you two to behave yourselves and to get along with each other while we're being filmed for the ‘RUN’ episode, is that clear?"

The other two nodded, obviously not happy with whatever was going on. I sighed heavily as I walked into the kitchen and prepared myself some breakfast, not forgetting to make some for unnie, who was sitting still on the couch, still very worried.

"Eunsong-noona, umm... D-Don't worry about those two, I'll make sure they're not going over the limits, okay? I know you get worried easily, and I'm glad that you're there for us. But there's nothing much we can do. For now, I've talked to them, and they better behave themselves. If anything triggers them and they go berserk, I'll ask them to stop recording us for a while, grab Tae and Kook outside and give them a long lecture! And trust me, they hate long lectures, so they're bound to behave then, okay? So, don't worry about it, I've got everything under control, hmm?", Namjoon-ssi assured unnie and then left the room with a nod. Their relationship is more like friends, more like family, rather than an idol-staff relationship. Well, what am I saying? Everyone here treats everyone like family - which is great!

After having breakfast with unnie, we spent about thirty minutes watching a show that was on TV, just to keep our minds cool and away from the TaeKook problem. Aish, those little babies! I really can't stand seeing them that way!

Well, after about two hours, most of the staff, including the BTS members, entered a couple of vans and headed to a café that was booked privately for today. All the makeup artists and stylists prepared the boys, while the recording team set up the lights, cameras, microphones, etc, as that's where the ‘RUN’ episode was going to be filmed. The boys learned how to make basic coffee, as well as assorted drinks that each of them picked randomly from a box.

I could see the tension between Jungkook-ssi and Taehyung-ssi. They stayed the furthest away from each other, they hardly had any interactions, they didn't even speak to each other. Sigh, heavy sigh, a loud, heavy, boring, sigh! Mianhae, I'm just really sad that they're not in the mood. Nonetheless, the filming was done with enough and noticeable enthusiasm and excitement, although it felt fake. I mean, clearly, all the members were worried about Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi, considering the fact that they're the youngest and could be triggered any moment, and also the fact that a quarrel never lasted this long, so obviously, they're worried about the two. Anyways, once the episode was recorded, we all went back home in our vans. The rest of the day went by pretty ordinarily, with lunch, rest, the boys practicing, short breaks, dinner, and then rest.

"Jihee-ssi!", a voice called out as I was going to my bedroom at the end of the day. I turned around, upon realising the owner of the voice; it was Hobi-oppa.

"Ah, I need you to do something for me...", he said, and told me to follow him. We were walking towards the practice room, while he kept talking.

"So, since none of us have posted anything on Twitter or in the fan-cafe for quite a long time, I wanted to post a selfie. And as much as I want to post a selfie with my bare face, because the fans love it, haha, I wanted to try out this makeup style! You think you can do it, hmm?", he seemed so eager and desperate for it, I couldn't decline - it was literally impossible to decline his request, especially with that adorable smile on his face!

He showed me a picture on his phone, where a mannequin was wearing a green bomber jacket, with black jeans, and the makeup style was in the tan category, so it makes the face appear brighter, but not lighter. It's pretty complicated, but I got this. "Oh, interesting... Okay, I'll get my makeup box, and you can get dressed, hmm?", I said before I rushed off to get what I needed.

And so, I returned back to the practice room since the room is very bright and clean, and it was empty, so I think it's a comfortable spot to get work done - except the fact that I'm in a room, alone with my bias, Jung Hoseok, and all my fan-fiction thoughts are attacking my mind, and I'm blushing like a tomato! Ah, what did I do to deserve this punishment?!? Okay, calm down, calm down, Jihee, you can do this! Just calm your head! Okay, deep breaths... Phew...

As I started off with applying the base foundation after complimenting him on his outfit, there were moments of silence, but he spoke up.

"I'm seriously wondering what exactly we can do to stop Tae and Kook from fighting... Like, those two never had serious fights! Whenever they're bored, they have little arguments over simple things, but they talk with their aegyo voice and start pouting, and then they both hug each other and relax and become all cheerful and stuff. It's so adorable! But now... This time, the stress really triggered them, because they've gone too far, the quarrel that they're having at the moment is a serious one with no aegyo-voice, but true emotions and anger and- Oh, I don't want the maknae-deul to fight! They're so young and to be experiencing all this anger, along with concerts and recordings, it's too much weight on them, I just know it... Ah, I wish everything would be normal again..."

"I understand, and I feel the same way. I-I mean, it's been only a week since I've started working here, but it just hurts me to see them arguing... Can I just be honest with you? Like, totally honest?", I was a bit frustrated, and I wanted to let everything out.

He raised an eyebrow before replying, "Go ahead... I think it's best to let everything out, it'll make us feel better... I've said all I could, and now I want the maknae-deul to be happy again... W-Well, what do you want to say, Jihee-ssi?"

"Okay...", I paused and took a deep breath, before continuing, "As a fan, I know all that goes on in all the fans' minds, whenever they think or talk about BTS. I'm sure you also know about this, since you all have mentioned it in interviews before, about the fact that you all are aware of fan-fictions and webtoons and stuff like that. Yes, there are fans who ship certain members, and of course, I also have my own ships, and to see Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi fighting and arguing really makes me sad, because they're a really cute duo, an inseparable duo, and I love both of them so much, that just a frown on their faces makes me want to cry! It's really difficult, for me, as a fan, to see all this. Of course, you and the others are deeply worried, but as you know, the fans, the ARMYs are really supportive and loving, and knowing this would make them really upset, even for those who don't ship Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi together, because we don't want any of you to be upset. Obviously, the fans don't know about what's going on, but I do, and because I do, I'm really concerned and worried... I-I hope everything turns out alright... B-But we just can't seem to bring them together, can we? Oh, dear..."

As I finished blurting out everything, I could see Hobi-oppa's face turning dull, he was deeply upset about this matter, it seems. And just like me, he also hoped for everything to be alright. Soon, I was done with the makeup. Hobi-oppa took his time looking at the mirror at different angles, appreciating the work done.

"It looks great, Jihee-ssi! Gomabda!"

"N-No problem... Glad you like it!", I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter