Day 4

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, surprisingly, I woke up earlier than everyone. And by everyone, I mean every single person. I don't know what caused me to wake up at 3:45 a.m. I didn't have a bad dream, so what could it be? Anyways, I tried going back to sleep again once I checked the time on my phone, but my eyes didn't seem that tired. I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to let Eunsong-unnie sleep peacefully while I just sit in the main hall, a room that is similar to a family's living room. The main hall included a few couches, a TV, a dining table, a small kitchen, and the corridors that led to the exit as well as all the other rooms.

As I entered the main hall, I didn't even bother turning the lights on, wondering if the light would peep into everyone's bedrooms. I simply plopped down on the couch, and I heard a heavy sigh. Fearing that I might be imagining a ghost or something, I slowly turned my head around, only to see a figure in the kitchen. Who could it be? Jinjja, I had chills, I had goosebumps, I was so damn scared. Eomma! Help me!

"W-Who's th-there? A-Anyone? H-Hello?", my voice was a bit too shaky, I sounded like an old granny.

"Hmm? It's me, Hoseok. Who is it?", the voice belonged to Hobi-oppa apparently. He stepped out of the kitchen with a water bottle in his hand. He the lights and smiled at me, "Jihee-ssi, I didn't mean to scare you! Haha, your reaction though, priceless!"

I smiled back and then asked, "Oppa, why are you awake in the middle of the night? It's only around four a.m.!"

He chuckled and sat down beside me, "Well, I could ask you the same thing, hmm? Why are you awake at this hour, Jihee-ssi?"

I know this sounds weird, but I just love it when he says my name, it just rolls off his tongue so smoothly, I could hear it on repeat. Eh, please don't judge me, I'm just being honest. Plus, wouldn't you like it when your bias says your name. Hobi-oppa doesn't even call me 'Jihee', but rather 'Jihee-ssi' and it just sounds sort of perfect!

"I just couldn't fall asleep after waking up suddenly... And you?", I was a bit curious about his response to my question - the question I asked first!

"Well, pretty similar to yours, actually. I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to fill my water bottle instead of sitting on the couch lazily like you at the moment. Ah, Jihee-ssi! Look at the way you're sitting!"

As he spoke, I immediately looked at my posture and gasped. Oh my God, I felt so embarrassed! Oh, he must be thinking I'm a twenty-one-year-old with no manners! Ah, I'm so stupid! Quickly, I straightened up and sat politely, my knees together, hands on top of each other, back straight, as if I'm sitting for an interview. I smiled at him sheepishly, "M-Mianhae... I-It's a habit from home... Eomma always nags me about my manners, but I usually ignored her... A-And I guessed I received the punishment, which is, making a fool out of myself in front of you, my bias..."

 I whispered the last 2 words. He covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. But why's he laughing?!? Aish, what's so funny?!?

"Ah, jinjja, you're such an adorable girl! I was only joking! Sit however you want, as long as you're comfortable! Ah, once again, your reactions are making me crack up!", he still kept giggling while I raised an eyebrow. For a moment, I forgot that he's my bias, and I felt like we're just close friends.

Wae?!? I don't wanna be a close friend, I want to marry you, oppa!

Damn it, went too far, ah, mianhae... There are millions of fans that love Hobi-oppa, just as much as I do, so whoever gets married to oppa in the future, you're one lucky human being! All of a sudden, Hobi-oppa did something strange, well, not exactly strange, but something I would've never expected him to do. Something that made my heart beat at the speed of light, something that made me feel so happy and euphoric, I almost exploded!

A kiss?

A kiss on my cheek? On my nose? On my forehead? On my lips? On my hand?

Sadly, nope. Although that would be mind-blowing, I would probably faint and die. No kisses, he just leaned his head on my shoulder and took a deep breath and let it go. Of course, leaning on one's shoulder isn't much of a big deal, but it made me really happy, it made me feel better, it made me feel like Hobi-oppa can lean on me when he needs to – quite literally.

"Ah... Jihee-ssi... Tomorrow, it'll be our last performance in Seoul... Then, we're going to perform in Japan, and after a few more days, this concert will be over. I've always dreamed of performing in front of millions, in several countries, wondering if our fans can be found anywhere... I don't know when the time will come, when we perform in front of millions and millions, but I'm still proud of myself, of the members, of the staff, of the fans, of our performances, or whatever we've done together as BTS, because no matter how tough it is, or how sad it will be when it ends, the journey is always fun. It's weird how I want to dance and rap in front of millions right now, but still hope to go slow and steady... I'm just glad that we can make our fans happy... When we have our final performance in Seoul for this concert, it's going to be emotional for me, knowing that we'll have to wait until the next time we see them... Ah, I just want to skip to the next concert already, but I also want it to go slow, so that we can enjoy the journey! Aish... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter