Day 5, 6 and 7

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up rather late. Actually, I didn't wake up at all. Eunsong-unnie woke me up, telling me that she thought I'd sleep for a bit more, but not for four hours more! While most people woke up at six or seven in the morning, I woke up at ten, which shocked everyone because just yesterday, I complained that I couldn't fall asleep, and today, I was sleeping like Aurora...

"Unnie... Just a little more... Ah...", I whined and pulled the blanket over my head, not aware of Eunsong-unnie who was much more than just angry.

"Aish, listen up, Jihee-ssi! It's already ten in the morning and everyone had their breakfast already, and now they're doing their work, and getting ready for a meeting with PD-nim, while you're still in bed like a lazy cat! So, get out of bed and freshen up before I chop off your tongue, so that you stop whining like a child, is that clear?!?"

I never heard unnie being angry, this was definitely shocking to me, I gulped as I slowly got out of bed, muttering small apologies while I make my way to the washroom. Even though I shut the door closed, I could still hear unnie's murmurs about me being irresponsible and mannerless. I felt a bit guilty and awful, because I really want to make my family, Jisoo-unnie, and BigHit proud of me, proud of my work and progress. Maybe I should toughen up and actually start taking this job seriously. Besides, this is probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. As much as I'm enjoying the fact that I'm so close to BTS, I should also focus on my purpose, which is being a makeup artist for Hobi-oppa. No, my purpose, being a makeup artist for J-Hope of BTS.

I continued apologising to unnie as I made my way to the main hall, following unnie like a lost puppy. The first thing I see is the table, which was once neat and tidy, but now covered with plates and glasses, wrappers and food crumbs. "Did you all eat breakfast or have a food fight?!?", I yelled in surprise.

Eunsong-unnie glared at me, "Did you sleep for the night or did you sleep forever?"

I sighed and bowed again, "Mianhae... Unnie, jebal! Forgive me, please?", I suddenly started acting cute, hoping that unnie would finally smile at me, which she did.

"Omo, you're so adorable, Jihee! Quickly, eat your breakfast, and then we'll head to PD-nim's office for the meeting.", she ordered.

I hurriedly began to stuff the food in my mouth, taking a sip of the orange juice before stuffing my mouth with food again, repeating the process until my plate was empty. I ran to the washroom to wash my face while still chewing on the last bits of food in my mouth. Then I rushed out of the washroom and... Wait, where did unnie go?!?

"Unnie? Ah, where are you? Hmm... Did she go to the office already? Or is this some sort of-"

"Good morning, Jihee-ssi...", a voice said, and it was Yoongi-oppa, who was yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Have you seen Jiminie?", he asked, his voice raspy and low.

Omo, Yoongi-oppa's looking for Jimin-ssi?!? Ah, my YoonMin heart can't take it! Ah, this is so sweet! I smiled and my eyes widened, hopefully oppa wouldn't notice and suspect me fantasising them...

"Jihee-ssi? Have you seen him or not?"

"Huh? Oh... Umm, no, I-I haven't... Umm, have you seen Eunsong-unnie?"

"I saw her near the office, she was talking with PD-nim. Isn't there, like, a meeting or something? I'm actually looking for Jiminie because he said that he wants to go to the office with me, since he never went there alone. Anyways, I guess I'll see you in the offi-"

"Yoongi-hyung!", Jimin-ssi appeared out of nowhere and hugged Yoongi-oppa. Omo, this was so adorable, and I was seeing it right in front of my eyes! Ah, isn't this amazing? Well, the three of us went to the office, only to see everyone seated, but PD-nim wasn't there yet.

"Where's PD-nim?", Jimin-ssi asked, and found out that Bang Sihyuk-nim would arrive shortly, as he had to make a phone call. I saw Eunsong-unnie and quickly sat beside her, parting from the YoonMin duo, or should I say ‘couple’? Haha, that would be cute.

"Unnie, why did you suddenly disappear?!? Oh, God, I was scared, you know? It's like in the movies, when a character suddenly disappears and everyone starts to panic, and then-"

"Aish, Jihee-ssi! Enough with the dramatic movies! Ah, you're such a kid! I disappeared because PD-nim called me and told me to tell the others that he'd arrive late due to a phone call. Clear?", she explained with a calm tone, not the fierce one from earlier, which literally caused goosebumps on my skin!

A while later, PD-nim arrived and we had a short discussion about the upcoming performances in Japan, the timings and themes, songs to be performed, etc. Then, the BTS members left the room, while the rest - including me - discussed about the next ‘RUN’ episode, shared suggestions on what we could do and so on. After about two hours, we were dismissed. Oh my God, this was actually my first ever formal and official meeting, and I was really nervous and shaken to the core, but it didn't seem that difficult, mostly because PD-nim was a friendly person, and no one had any problem in speaking up and sharing their thoughts.

Eunsong-unnie and I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter