Day 2

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihee, wake up! Wake up! Ah, jinjja?!? Jebal, Jihee-ssi, get up!", Eunsong-unnie yelled out, and I opened my eyes at the speed of light.

Okay, that's impossible, but my point is, I was startled. As I groggily got out of bed, I saw a very furious Eunsong-unnie.

"Oh, unnie... Mianhae, but what's the hurry?", I still wasn't completely awake in all senses, so I wasn't quite sure where I was, what I was doing, what day it was, and so on. All I could assume was that Eunsong-unnie was my friend, that's all. But, oh, I was so wrong.

"Yah, Jihee-ssi! Today's the first day of the performance! Hurry up, we have to eat breakfast, and rush out to the arena immediately! Almost everyone already got into the vans and- Jihee! Stop sitting and start moving!" She seemed really concerned and worried, what actually happened?

I had to find out soon, but first, I needed to get out of bed before unnie starts to scold me again!

So, I quickly got out of bed and ran into the washroom, freshening up and changing into something that's not pyjamas, something casual and simple. As I walked out, I noticed that unnie arranged the beds. We rushed out of the room and gobbled up breakfast, before carrying our makeup kits and bags and heading into the van outside. Sadly, I couldn't see my lovely boys today...

During the drive, I whispered to unnie, "Eunsong-unnie, you seemed super serious and worried earlier... I-Is everything alright?"

Unnie just sighed, did I do something wrong? What happened exactly, what did I do that actually made unnie sigh?!? Oh my God, did they somehow find out about my conversation with Hoseok-oppa? Ah, please, wae, wae, wae?!?

"Firstly, Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi seem to be a bit angry at each other since today morning... I don't know what happened, but Jimin-ssi suspects that something happened while playing video games the previous night... It's obvious that a fight or argument isn't good before a concert...", one of the stylists said.

Omo, my VKook babies had a fight? Aww, no, no, no! How come? I wish things go fine... Aish, they should be hugging and cuddling instead- Okay, too far? I don't even know what I'm saying, but I just wish they were a real couple... Ah, jinjja…

"And we're just worried how things work out with a new makeup artist... I mean, we're not saying that we don't think you're good, but... With hardly any practice and with such a sudden arrival, I just hope things go well...", Eunsong-unnie gave me a comforting hug.

Okay, so maybe other than thinking about BTS, I should also really work hard in order to make BigHit proud. And, thank God, they still don't know about the little conversation between me and Hoseok-oppa! It's still our secret...

After a while, we arrived at the arena, and there were so many fans outside, I would be one of them if I wasn't working at the moment… Never... No one knows I'm a fan, except Soomi, my precious friend. There's no way I'd be able to come to their concert, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter