Day 1

For 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept smiling the entire time while following everyone into the practice room. Watching BTS rehearse and practice their vocals and dances is like every ARMY’s dream, so I have the rights to be hyped up and excited, right? Jinjja, this is going to be the best job ever! I've tried a few other small jobs, and this is definitely going to be the most amazing one! I mean, you tell me, would you rather work as an idol's makeup artist or work at a cafe where the owner takes away your phone while at work?!? I'm pretty sure most people would choose the first option. Anyways, just as expected, the practice room was clean and bright with the ceiling coated in white paint. The lights made the room look really bright, and the mirrors on the walls made the room quite fancy. I was too nervous to do anything, so I quickly took a seat beside Eunsong-unnie. Sadly, she said she needed to get something from our room, so she headed out in a hurry. What was she looking for, though? She didn't even tell me...

I gasped a bit too loudly as Yoongi-oppa and Seokjin-oppa started to goof around. Oh, how often do you see Yoongi-oppa jumping around while screaming and laughing? This is a memory to remember forever! I was trying not to laugh at Seokjin-oppa's unique laugh because it sounds much more hilarious in real life compared to how it sounds through a screen! I fangirled so much as I watched them rehearse their dances to 'Fire' and 'Save Me'. Taehyung-ssi really crossed his limits while spanking Jungkook-ssi's while practicing 'War of Hormones' and oh, my shipping feels! I was blessed, jinjja! And then there was this adorable YoonMin moment during 'Spring Day' as Jimin-ssi just snuggled into Yoongi-oppa's neck during his verse! Damn, I was attacked again when Namjoon-ssi and Seokjin-oppa had a quick dance battle! Unfortunately, Jimin-ssi jumped in and won over them with a split, which cause Namjoon-ssi and Seokjin-oppa to laugh. Omo, how wonderful it felt experiencing TaeKook, YoonMin and NamJin right in front of my eyes! Oh, all that was left to make my fan-fiction world come true was Hoseok-oppa mingling with me... I mean, in all the fan-fictions I've read, I always choose VKook, YoonMin, NamJin and Hoseok X OC! I would imagine myself as the OC, and I would enjoy it! If only Hoseok-oppa would chat with me... But I'm just a worker, no chance of him talking to me, of course...

They continued practicing for another two hours, and they seemed really tired. I sighed, do they think they're not good or what? They're perfect, but they work too hard for ARMYs. It seems like they have a lot of pressure, which is not really good. I wish they could just relax, but the tour's tomorrow, and it's quite obvious that they would practice.

I had to calm myself, because damn, they looked hot while dancing to 'Fire' and I really wanted to snap a few pictures, but Eunsong-unnie was right beside me. I remember her words from last night, I still haven't gained their trust. Oh, dear, I wanted to scream out loud that I love BTS, but that would lead to the destruction of this fantastic opportunity. I wouldn't want that to happen, nope, not at all. Well, I managed to keep my phone away thankfully. The boys continued with their rehearsals, and I couldn't help but stare at them. But I didn't want to seem suspicious, what if someone found out that I'm an ARMY? That would be horrible, and I don't want this daebak situation to turn horrible! So, I decided to talk to Eunsong-unnie. Turns out, she left her phone on the bed, which is what she hurriedly went to look for a few hours ago.

Soon enough, most of the people were leaving the room. Eunsong-unnie rushed out, telling me that she needed to use the washroom. Just as BTS's practice time concluded and PD-nim asked them to freshen up, Hoseok-oppa ran towards where I was sitting. Omo, it felt like a drama! He was running towards me! Just imagine, Hoseok-oppa running towards you, in slow motion, just like in movies...

Apparently, I was wrong.

He wasn't running towards me, well, he was, but not because of me, he just wanted to grab his water bottle. Is it weird that I watched him chug all the water? I thought I was being creepy, so I quickly looked away before he noticed. Omo, did he notice?!? No, no, no, I hope not! Ah, I should calm down! I wasn't expecting him to sit beside me though. He just casually pulled the chair where Eunsong-unnie sat, closer to mine and plopped down, breathing heavily.

"How was it?", he asked with a smile.

I stuttered a little bit, "How-How was wha-what?"

"Well, we want to give the fans our best performances, so how was the practice? Do you think we're ready?", he expanded and cleared out his question, and I widened my eyes, finally realising what he was talking about.

"Oh! Oh, yes! The dance was flawless, the vocals and raps were excellent! I was and still am ‘Jungshook’ at how in sync everyone was!", I replied back with a wide smile.

He tilted his head, "That's an inside joke... How'd you know that?" He laughed, while I was starting to get nervous.

, I almost exposed myself! I almost exposed myself as an ARMY, oh my God, why did I say that?!?

I cleared my throat, "Oh... Umm... Well, when I was researching on BTS before coming here, I saw a few memes and all... Umm, yeah!" Thankfully, I was capable of coming up with an answer.

Hoseok nodded, "That's a classic joke. Anyways, I just wanted to say that... Umm, well, how do I say this? Hmm... I'm not being too pushy and I'm not trying to judge you, but... Today evening, why don't you try applying makeup on me and try to get the hang of it? It'll be easier for you to work with me tomorrow for the tour, don't you think? I-I mean, it's really your decision if you agree or not. I-It's just a simple suggestion..."

"Oh, no problem! I think that's quite smart, oppa! I'd love to work with you, it'd be good for me and for you, it'll improve the cooperation too! I'd be happy to try it out, so gamsahabnida, oppa..."

Oh my God, Hoseok-oppa and I were actually talking to each other, it feels like heaven! Suddenly, Hoseok-oppa stood up and left the room. I joined the other unnie-deul and left the room alongside with them. As I stepped out of the room, I saw Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi carrying bags of food to the large table in the living room. Maybe it was lunch time.

Well, I was right. I ended up eating some ramen and japchae with Eunsong-unnie, but my eyes never left the boys. And unnie noticed that, and startled me with her response, "Aish, stop looking at them and eat your food! Ramen will taste bad if it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter