The meeting

Faded Facade

KCT, as known as Kirin Choir Team, is even more famous than the school itself. It is internationally recognised by the Youth Choir League, considering the number of trophies they bring to school ever since the club established, they do deserve to be called the best club in Kirin School. Unexpectedly, despite the fact that it brings so much fame and honor to the school, it is on the verge of being disbanded, and the very reason to that is now walking freely to the locker room, soccer’s team locker room to be exact. During lesson time.

“Kim sunggyu! You stop right there!” this happens nearly everyday, once the clock strucks 8, sunggyu’s name will be heard throughout the corridors, and the one who does that is always his class advisor, Jang dongwoo.

The said student turns around then flashes an ‘innocent’ grin to his ‘beloved’ class advisor before he walks away, ignoring the man’s order of course, it’s fun to see jjang ssaem’s after-running state anyway, especially that red face of his which is either because of the strenuous run he had to do or his boiling anger that unintendedly piling into frustration that adds up to his stress level. Especially since the start of school year, where he got to handle the best performing art class in Kirin School, best, if you exclude the fact that the 2 smartest yet ‘walking trouble’ students are in that class.

“where are you going eoh?! You’re supposed to be inside the class for the first period now.”

“oh jjang-ssaem I never knew you suffer from dementia, but considering the fact that you always ask me the same question every morning, I sincerely suggest you to go check your health at hospital, my cousin is a good nerves doctor,” instead of answering the rhetorical question, sunggyu babbles about dementia and feigning ‘worried face’ at his class advisor, once again with his famous innocent smile.

“I’m still 26 years old you brat! And what’s with you and soccer locker room anyway?? You’re not even part of the soccer team for God’s sake!”

“you locked all the practice room and even computer labs, fortunately you’re not the one in charge of the soccer affairs, which left me no choice but to go there instead, because it’s the most comfortable place aside from the choir practice room and the spacious labs,” he glances at his watch and then continue his remark, “I’d be going back to class if I were you seonsaengnim, because the performing art history test is today and you’ve spent 6 minutes talking to me, won’t blame the kids if they complain that the time allotment is not fair,” he bid good-bye to the teacher and walk away, the teacher just stand there as he watches the back of his ‘used-to-be-perfect-student’ vanished around the corner leading to the sport part of the school.

‘You even remember that there is a test that you’re supposed to take, what’s wrong with you kim sunggyu, it’s not right to say that you’re forfeiting your academics but the fact that you keep on making problems that are related to your academic performances makes it complicated...’ the P.A.H teacher runs back to his class when he realised that he added 2 more minutes staring and thinking about sunggyu to the time he wasted,

‘great, why the heck did the school decide to make the building grows horizontally, it takes the fastest 2 minutes to go to my class, 10 minutes wasted.’

-oOo-

         Sunggyu leisurely strolls into the locker-room, totally not expecting anyone there since myungsoo is absent today- especially not some hot chocolate abs creature walking around topless, and yeah, topless.

Silence.

“student?/ who?” both of them asked at the same time, it would go ‘Jinx! Jinx again!’ if this was a disney movie, but no it’s not.

“I kindly suggest you find your way out now, before I decide to be a busy-body and report to the school’s security guard of your sinful- no, illegal existence at school.” Sunggyu lay down on a near-by cleanest-looking couch, as he points at the room’s door.

Little did he know, he’s now talking to a teacher, although not responsible for him since he belongs to art & performance department while the teacher clearly belongs to the sport department, because he is-

“I see you’re an art student, my name is Nam Woohyun, the new soccer coordinator for this school.” The black haired male explained calmly.

Another silence.

Wait, not in sunggyu’s mind though,

‘right! Topless does not mean he is just some random hottie that got lost here somehow, ugh stupid kim sunggyu, use this magnificent brain of yours to think of a good reason now!’

“eumm, I’m sick! Stomachache! Yeah I am, and the clinic room is closed and my teacher said I could use this room because it has couches so I can lay down.” Sunggyu silently patted his back for making a quite believeable excuse that fast, unfortunately, instead of clutching his stomach to make his act looks more sincere, he clutches his head.

The black haired man chuckled in his mind.

‘what a shame that cute student is not my student, but anyway I’ll play along right now.’ Woohyun approaches the younger  male as he put up his ‘as a good teacher I shall care to all my students’ face.

“there is no pillow here, I think I can help you with that though,” he sits on the same couch as the one sunggyu’s on, and lifts sunggyu’s head as he scooped closer to find a comfortable position and lay the student’s head on his lap, “you can sleep on my lap, I have not officially work today, I just came to check the facilities provided and the work environment here.”

Shock is an understatement to express how sunggyu feels now, he is used to tease people especially teachers but definitely none ever back. But to maintain his dignity, shy away with a hint of surrender is a ‘no-no’ for sunggyu, thus continue the act is the only option. However there is no perfect cover, although he manage to stay laying there, his awkward statue like posture doesn’t go unnoticed by the new teacher.

“you know teens this days are prone to stomachache because they often skip their meals, especially the girls, they do those extreme stuffs just to get a model-like body. That makes me sad as I’ve always preferred a healthy body,” woohyun starts to ramble off to melt down the tense atmosphere they are in while all sunggyu can do is to hum in agreement at every appropriate part.

“and anyway I know you’re not sick, so loosen up and just rest, because it seems like you’re sick of studying instead.” Now it’s the time for the teen to get embarassed as the teacher blow up his cover, however his calm attitude gives another surprise to the teen.

“uh?? You’re okay with me skipping class here??” sunggyu unconsciously blurts out his though, only to regret it later when he sees the teacher chuckles as his reponse.

“I was once a student before becoming a teacher, I understand that sometimes students need to break rules and satisfy their small desires to do whatever they want. And talking about student, what’s your name cutie??” he only knows that the student is an art student by the red blazer he is wearing but the name tag which should’ve been there is not visible on the teen’s blazer.

Sunggyu is taken aback by the name the teacher decided to call him with which results in a stuttering sunggyu.

“S-sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. Now that you know my name.. you’re not going to report it to the principal right??” his brilliant brain regain its function and realise the possible intention of this hott- no, attractive teacher, albeit a little bit too late as he mentioned  his name already.

-oOo-
“yo gyu! Over here!” his junior slash friendly purple loving dude waved at him upon his entrance in the canteen. The diva can be seen sitting next to him, oh of course, with his beloved glittery note book in hand, trust me when I say it’s not related to any subject.

“here I’ve saved you one last strawberry pudding, god knows why the school always make limited amount of it, but where is myungsoo?” he looks around sunggyu for a almost-god like figure.

“too engrossed in games again I suppose, I told him to give up that friggin level and the fact that he is not present today means he decided to not follow my advice,” sunggyu took a sit across his juniors, hoya to be exact since diva sungjong would kill him for obstructing his field of view,

‘you never know what could happen when you take your eyes off your surroundings, gossips travel faster than light’ as he quote from what lee sungjong always say when he did so.

“-and thank you for the pudding I don’t know what can I do without you!” he shows his cute front teeth as he flashes his signature sweet smile and prepare to dig in.

Well, prepare, since a stupid idiot dumbo dic- no cursing- guy think that it is a brilliant idea to snatch the holy-strawberry-pudding.

“you had a stomachache, eating cold food like pudding will further upset your stomach,” that guy casually take his spoon off his hand and start eating the once-again-holy-strawberry-pudding.

He almost snapped, if it was one of his friend or at least a student but as if the school suddenly reduce tremendously in size, it is that same soccer teacher guy he met earlier.

“gyu you were sick??” hoya’s motherly side that comes out once in awhile makes it appearance. Sunggyu quickly denies before putting all his attention back on the pudding-thief.

“seonsaengnim, we’re not supposed to sit together, most teachers usually eat at the teacher lounge and I’m not even your student, nor acquaintance or whatever that is that gives you the right to steal my food.” Sunggyu tries his best to control his words and tone for the sake of being polite and partially hoping that he can get rid of the said man. Patience has never been his forte, and facing the new teacher is surely a challenge for him to practice self restrain.

-tbc-

A/N: I tried to edit it, but if there is something I need to fix, I'd be happy if you tell me on the comment section! and I hope it's understandable. Anyway I changed their age in this fic, which is as follows:Sunggyu=16 y.o

Woohyun=22 y.o

                 Hoya=15 y.o

                 Sungjong= 15 y.o

                 Sungyeol= 22 y.o

                 Myungsoo= 16 y.o

                 Dongwoo= 26 y.o