We Meet Again

SS WENRENE 21293
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sky seems reflected a bunch of people's feelings who mourning for the departure of their loved one. The decorated with leafy trees and tombstones grass field became too noisy with the hustle and bustle from the mourners. No one dares to talk about the bad thing about the departed one.

There's bad luck for those who did it.

 

A smart, beautiful and kind-hearted young woman. God loves her more than others, she will become one of the angels in heaven. Unsurprisingly, her funeral was visited by many people. Sadly, when the sun is right on their head, one by one leaving the buried girl alone.

Except for some peoples.

 

 “Irene, it’s okay if you want to go home,” The old woman patted Irene's shoulder. Tears weren't flowing down on her cheeks anymore, but her eyes couldn’t hide the deep sadness. Irene shook her head, she hugged the old woman.

 “Seunghee is one of my precious person in my life, I lost her too, Mrs. Son,” The old woman shook her head, “call me eomma. You are my daughter too, Irene,” The older said while gives Irene her weak smile. Irene hugs her one more time before approaching the old man who standing right in front of his daughter’s tombstone— along with his second daughter. Irene gives him a hug and encouraging words, just like she did to Mrs. Son— his wife.

 

“She’s a good woman, my deepest condolences for you,” Irene patted the shorter woman’s shoulder after that. Irene knew she is the other Son. Seunghee’s little sister even though they haven't met before.

The young woman lifted her face. Just like the old couple— her eyes full of grief. Soul-less. Irene feels like and trapped inside the younger’s orbs.

 

Beautiful.

 

 

“Nde, I know. Thanks.” She said shortly then turn her head again to Seunghee’s tom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter