Mother in law

SS WENRENE 21293
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Velvet already bid their goodbye stage to the music industry a year ago, in other words, disbanded.

Park Sooyoung’s wish to get married was granted. Last month she and her husband held a reception in one of the skyscrapers in Seoul. Whereas, Yeri the maknae choose to continue her study in Japan. The ex-lead vocalist, chosen to be one of SM Entertainments’ dance trainer and sometimes vocal trainer, that’s for being too perfect, right, bear?

About the other two, since their disbanding, the reporters, and the media can’t find them. No one knows what happened to them. Irene Baephrodite the leader, who has a goddess-like-beauty, lead dancer and very good actress. It’s so surprising that SM didn’t let her being one of the trainers there, or she just rejected them? Who knows?

Last but not least, the English expert main vocalist-instrumentalist, Son Wendy is nowhere to be found. Some of the Netizen said she’s in Canada, some of them said she has her own bakery, but even dispatch can’t find her. Until one day a fan site posts a blurry picture with two women and one boy walking to an apartment. Nothing is special about this picture, the special thing is, the captured creature in this picture. Everyone who looks at this would immediately know if it’s them.

 

.

.

.

 

Today is the last day for Red Velvet, the last performance, after 12 years being together, they choose to parting way and following their own dreams. In the way home, everyone comes back to their own houses or maybe apartments, they planned to hold a goodbye party this week before they’re disbanded for real.

“Jalja, I wish we will have a pajama party,” Joy said while heading to her car which is driven by her fiancée. While Yeri and Seulgi coming back to their dorm with their managers. Yeri insists whatever the party is, it must be held in their dorm.

“Can we do it adultly?” Wendy scoffs with Seulgi’s statement. “Adultly? Is that even a word?” Then she laughs along with the other members while pulled Irene closer to her body. After chit chats, they’re ready to rest their tired body and mind.

“Are you tired, Bae?” Wendy asked while entering the car and sit on the driver seat after opened and closed the car’s door for the lady that accompanies her. The Bae’s only look at her without words, only smile and shook her head. “Okay then, we’ll go home now, okay?!” Wendy said after caress Irene’s cheek with her palm.

“Today really exists.”

“What do you mean?”

“The disbanded day for us, it’s funny, how I feel my burden was lifted but at the same time the sadness sipping through my heart,” Irene said while patting her chest softly while her lovers only smiling while change her look between the road and Irene’s face. “Maybe because you are a 35 years old sensitive ahjumma now?” She chuckled when her lover shut right away and glaring at her sharply.

“Eonni~ Eonni~ Seungwan is sorry for making fun of you,” twelve years of practicing aegyo, makes Wendy one of the aegyo expert in the group now. “Ya!” Irene found it adorable but can’t help to pinch the latter’s arm. “Ow! Ow! Ow! Bae, it hurts, Bae.” Wendy pouting while rubs her pinched arm. “And you stole my style,” she murmured, while Irene staring blankly at her.

“That ‘Ya!’ style,” Wendy sighed and Irene nodded her head as a sign if she understands, and let Wendy drive both of them to their apartment. Sometimes she will take a glance to the woman beside her. Oh, how Irene loves Wendy, she’s the most caring and protective girlfriend in the world, at least Irene thought so.

“Wan ah,” Irene called Wendy while looking outside through the car window. “Hm?” She got the response.

“Umm, are you really okay if— we, both of us coming to my parents’ house?” Irene said carefully and then bit her lower lip while waiting for Wendy’s answer, not dare to even steal a glance towards the younger one.

Getting no response, Irene hold one of her girlfriend’s free hand, and shakes it softly, “It’s okay if you don—,"

“Ani! Sorry, I have been— I’ve been thinking, I’m in deep thought. Usually, I’m the one who asked you to go to your parents' place,” Wendy groggily changes a look between Irene and the road; hold Irene’s hand even tighter.

“Oh, about your question, yes! I would love to Hyun. I’ll ask for marriage to them, and I won’t going home if I don’t get a yes,” Wendy said excitedly which makes Irene giggling to her antics. “And how about we’re going to Canada after that?” Irene answers with hums then peck her girlfriend’s plump lips.

“Soooo, we’re going to Daegu?! Ah~ it feels like forever since the last time I stepped on your parent’s house,” Wendy said mindlessly while open the passenger door for her beloved then side hugging her, they’re both heading to the elevator. Irene only watching her girlfriend’s dorkiness from the edge of the bed and then she closes the gap between them and touches the younger’s lips with her own.

 

.

.

 

This is the day. For the first time after the chaos a few years ago she steps on this place again. Nervous? Of course, but it’s exciting at the same time. The gate opened; they’re entering; A warm welcome from Irene’s family.

Strange.

The dinner went well, except there’s someone, a man, being there for Irene as her parents ask him to. That man is Irene’s childhood friend, a successful businessman. They talk a lot and in the end, Irene just invited him to their wedding even though it hasn’t been decided yet. Not so surprised, he congratulates both Wendy and Irene and tells them if his mouth is zipped for this good news to the public.

As the man excuses himself, Mr. Bae tells Irene if he wants the girl to follow him, “there’s something I have to tell you”, he said. And they left Wendy with her nemesis, Mrs.Bae.

.    .    .    .

 

“Seungwan ssi, you see. Joohyun will have, I’m sure she will be the woman who has the brightest future in all over Korea if she marries him. A gentleman, smart, good looking— I’m sure being his wife is a dream of every woman,” Mrs. Bae said flatly while cutting a slice of meat on her plate, then looking straight to not so surprised Wendy. Obviously, she knew if Mrs. Bae will throw tantrums once Joohyun is not on her side, and she’s born more than ready for it. At least she’s enjoying this event as one of their love trials.

“Yeah, I’m sure, but you sure it’s okay if he will imagine me while making love to your daughter, ma’am, as you know, he’s my hardcore fans, you heard it by yourself too, right?” Wendy lifts her face and looking at Mrs. Bae eyes, make sure if the older woman didn’t see the anxious in her.

“Such a disrespect manner from you, Seungwan ssi.” Mrs. Bae gets off from her seat and takes one step ahead to slap Wendy, but she dodges it easily.

“My daughter can’t marry a woman. She has a beautiful life waiting for her, with a loving husband, lovely children— things that you can’t give to her.” Mrs. Bae said as anger and sadness evident in her eyes, just like a few years ago, which made Wendy leave Irene and became her biggest regret. In this condition, Wendy promised Irene to fight for their love, and she will do it with every cost. All she cares about is Irene.

“Please clear your mind, don’t make my daughter to be a sinner, just like you, Miss Son. Please, let her go.” Mrs. Bae can’t hold her tears anymore, Wendy’s face softened from this sight, indeed, Mrs. Bae is right, she’s a sinner, but a sinner can have their happiness too, right? And Irene’s happiness is the sinner herself.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t back out without fight for our love first, Mrs. Bae. I won’t make the same mistake twice. I won’t break my promise to your precious daughter.” Wendy said boldly, lone tears stream down on her cheeks. She wiped it as fast as possible with her sleeve.

“You little rascal, how cocky you are, young woman,”

“You care about her happiness, right, Mrs. Bae? Do you remember the last time I leave your precious daughter’s life?” Wendy bowed her head, walking to Mrs. Bae’s direction, and kneeling in front of the old woman.

“Please, Mrs. Bae. I can’t let myself hurt her like that anymore or I’ll kill myself for doing so. Now, the only thing I know is; she’s my happiness, and I am—,” Wendy whispered; pleaded, still hung her head to hide the falling tears.

“And so do I! She’s my happiness, mom. Let us love each other and let her be one of us, jebal, mom. She’s— Seungwan always taking care of me, from the first time this relationship blooming between us— ani! Even long time before that mom—,” Irene runs from her father’s side to hugs her mother, to stop everything that her mother will do, because she’s sure if it will hurt Wendy more.

“You know nothing about love and life, Joohyun!” Mrs. Bae shouted.

“Ani, you are mom, you are the one who knows nothing,” Irene rushed to Seungwan’s side and pull her hand to make her stand. She hates if her family looking down to her partner.

“I know if I love her— and I know if she loves me. She knew me better than anyone else, mom, and I don’t want the other knew her better than me. She’s the one, mom— the only Wan for me. I don’t care if she’s not a man! I don’t care if I can’t ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter