When I'm gone

SS WENRENE 21293
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Never ever go to that place again, Hyun. I warned you,” Seungwan said with a worried tone calmly. She approaches Joohyun and takes the cigarette from the older girl grasp. Tsk.
 

“Who are you? My mother?” She chuckled, mock the younger girl. “You like me, right? Then let me do what I please, Wannie,” Seungwan gives Joohyun her back, can’t let Joohyun see her hurt expression until doesn’t realize that the older girl is right behind her right now.


“Hmm? Wannie... or I should say, Miss officer?” Seungwan turned back and push Joohyun’s body a little bit hard until makes that body lose its balance— almost fell if only Seungwan didn’t catch her. The young officer mouthing sorry.


“So, my Wannie is mad, now?” Joohyun smirked and continue to tease the younger girl in front of her. Indeed, Seungwan is really tease-able, especially when it comes to her feeling towards Joohyun.


Joohyun herself doesn’t care about feelings, she and Seungwan only a buddy, and luckily Seungwan has the money, the skills in bed and the looks. It amused her how Seungwan is head over heels towards her and makes her wonder how long it will be.


“Don’t make a joke about my feeling, Joohyun.” Seungwan said sternly and then walked away from the room without facing Joohyun.


 

 

Wow, this is new.

 

.

.

 

“Hey, Miss officer, nice to meet you again,” Joohyun smiling sweetly, no one will know there’s a pure evil inside her. Seungwan ignored her, continue to wash her hand. Joohyun lifts her brows.
 

“You’re ignoring me now, Seungwan,”


“Should I always react to your every word, Hyun? Who are you? My commander?” Seungwan retort and leaves Joohyun after washed her hands. “In bed, yes,” Joohyun said seductively. “I slept with anyone— even before I met you. Don’t put your hopes too high, Wannie” she added intentionally.


“I don’t care. I’m not anyone.” Seungwan stopped her body for a moment, and continue to walk away.

 

 

She’s not fun anymore.

 

.

.

 

“Keep your eyes, Wan, this time the fish is bigger than before. The biggest I think,” Yuri said, gulp her vodka in one shot. Seungwan nodded her head. Her mind is going to Joohyun. It’s been a month since the last time she met her. When she forbad Joohyun to coming here, yet the older girl won’t listen to her.
 

“Yul eonni I—,” Seungwan stared in shocked and let her unfinished words remain unfinished. Yuri who’s conscious abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter