The Holy Forehead

SS WENRENE 21293
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy didn’t mean to make her hairstylist eonni to work harder, but something keeps bothering her mind. It’s been 20 minutes she freezes in front of the giant mirror, visualize things that she should or shouldn’t do.

 

Wendy wants to do her best for tonight.

No, that’s an understatement.

Wendy is a perfectionist who wants everything to be perfect, especially this is their 2nd Red Room concert in Japan. She doesn’t want to mess up and failing the other’s hard work.

 

Her eyes focused on her reflection in the mirror until a pair of hand hugged her from behind.

“You know, my face will look stiff and less womanly if I don’t wear bangs,” Wendy said, knew who’s the hand’s owner. She rubs her palm against the hand that circling on her waist. “But they liking me without it... and I kinda missed this too,” Wendy added. Her free hand playing with her bangs; fixed it. After that, she will pull the bangs to behind; or to the left; or to the right, an attempt to fulfill the fans desire to see this treasure.

“Why did you have to make a fuss about it? They'll still love you,” The husky voice said cutely while nuzzling her sharp nose to Wendy’s back.

“I... know... but,” Irene cut Wendy and tell her that the hairstylist eonni had been depressed because of this bangs thing. Wendy feels really sorry and promised to make it up to the (lucky) hairstylist eonni.

She turned Wendy’s body around to face her. She cupped the blonde’s cheeks. How cute, Irene thought. “Everyone’s hair is done, baby,” Irene said softly to the pouty Wendy. "Except yours," She added and heard Wendy mumbled an apology.

Oh, that lips. Don’t torture me, Wan. Irene frowned and cringed because of her byuntae’s thought.

“Moreover, without bangs will make it easier for me,” Wendy looking up, her hazel orbs meet Irene’s dark browns. It makes her dizzy. Why do you have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter