From 1 to 10

SS WENRENE 21293
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“All this time, Seungwan. All this time!” Joohyun shouted and walked away from Seungwan while raising her hands in the air; imitating a give up gesture but with anger. 

Her white face became red. ‘It’s enough’ she thought.
She doesn’t need any explanation from her lover’s lips. She was very disappointed, mad and sad.

Unconsciously tears gathered in her eyelids.

 

“I can explain, Hyun,” Seungwan followed Joohyun and grabbed her wrist, but Johyun pulled her hand roughly. By that, Seungwan knows, she's already release Joohyun: hell! mode

 

“WHAT? What’s explanation? Whatever it is, I don’t need to hear it,” Joohyun challenged Seungwan while pushed her finger at Seungwan's chest and pushing the poor shorter woman several times.

 

“Hyun, hey, babe, please listen to me,” Seungwan tried to grasp Joohyun’s wrist which is pulled harshly by the latter. Again.

 

 

“Who is she? She typed ‘eonni, eonni’ to you. How close are both of you?” Joohyun retorted, slightly satisfied with Seungwan’s attempt to give her an explanation.

The shorter woman tell Joohyun to sit down first because she didn’t want Joohyun to rage on her again.

 

Seungwan cleared before starting the explanation. “She’s— uh, someone from a group,” She said with low— very very low voice.
Heck, she can’t look at those piercing eyes of Joohyun which is tore her to the core, until she realized that Joohyun’s breathe sounds strange.

 

“You’ve been cheating on me?! HOW LONG, WAN?!” She screamed a few octave higher than Taeyeon's high note in I.

Those beautiful eyes are red, so red that Seungwan afraid she’ll shed a blood from her eyes.

Joohyun is crying and it’s because of her. Joohyun is hurting and it’s because of her. Joohyun is mad and it’s because of HER.

 

“I SWEAR TO GOD WHEREVER HE IS! I’M NOT CHEATING, BAE JOOHYUN!!” Her eyes widened and automatically get off from the couch to kneeling down in front of her crying girlfriend. It’s true that Seungwan hide the fact that she secretly talking with other person— a girl exactly, behind Joohyun’s back, but, she’s not cheating. For God sake, she would never cheat from Joohyun in any universe.


There’s a pregnant silence between them. Seungwan is kneeling, while Joohyun is no longer crying.

“What group is that, Son Seungwan?” Joohyun spoke huskily without looking at her girlfriend and the kneeling girl seems hesitate to answer this easy question and choose to playing with Joohyun’s fingers.

 

“Uhm, T— Taeyeon’s fangirls’ group— I guess,” She whispered.

 

“Taeyeon?! Again?!” Seungwan pursed her lips and nodded. “So  this is the reason why you won’t let me looking at your phone lately. I should have realized sooner. Oh my God, it’s already months! URGH!” Joohyun pulled her hands (again) from Seungwan (harshly; again). She stand up from the couch and leave Seungwan who’s still in her current position.

 

“Hyun, I swear I’m not cheating. She knows about you too. Really! I’ve told her about you, and she said if I’m lucky to have you, because you practically like a living mannequin,” Seungwan tried to explain truthfully.

 

“What do you want me to react Wan? She said I’m mannequin?! A Freaking mannequin? A statue? A dead thing?!” Joohyun raised her voice, feeling humiliated by Seungwan's Jeongie girl’s words. How dare she talk to Seungwan and considered Joohyun as an useless dead object.

 

“No! No. No. No! It’s because you’re so beau—,”

 

“I know.” Joohyun cut her coldly. “It’s just, I want you to know that I’m disappointed,” She added. Indeed Joohyun is disappointed, and she has a rights to feel that way. She inhaled deeply before turned her body, facing the panic blonde.

 

“You dislikes this singer so much because I like her. Sometimes I need someone to talk about her songs, pictures, concerts or sharing informations about her, admiring her works, but I don’t want you to get mad. That's why,” Seungwan said.

 

“But you hiding it from me, Wan ah,” Joohyun said while looking right to Seungwan eyes, clearly shows her disappointment towards the younger one.

 

“Yes— that’s why I apologize. I’m sorry,”

 

“Still. I'm sure you won’t tell me if I didn’t find it by myself, right?” Joohyun retorted to Seungwan’s apologize and continue to letting out whatever concerns in her mind, and Seungwan knew better how to deal with this Joohyun, she let her.
It’s her fault though.

“You talk with your Jongie girl like— what? Even you talked to her when you told me you WERE busy,” Joohyun stared to Seungwan’s face, tried to read the younger girl and make sure she won’t lie to her.

 

“I WAS busy when I told you so, Hyun ah!”

 

“It makes me hate your lovely Taeyeon even more, Wan. It feels like you love this Taeyeon as if she is your woman,” Joohyun grunted irritably, imagined that the last few months Seungwan shared her attention with other woman or maybe women.

 

“That’s nonsense Hyun,” Seungwan stood up and gives Joohyun a back-hug.

 

“You should’ve know if this made me mad. Okay, I know if I will still be mad to know that you joined some random fangirl group eventhough you're being honest to me. But, this makes a double hit to me, I just can’t believe when I always reported to you about who’s texting me, who’s calling me, what’s my answers to them; you did this to me,”

 

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that again,” Seungwan murmured to the crook of Joohyun’s neck.

 

“Who knows. Here’s your phone,” The older woman shake her head, and gave Seungwan’s phone back without take a single glance towards the latter.

 

After a few awkward moment, a very very quiet moment, Seungwan decided to going home. She wanted to give Joohyun a time to think. Joohyun is right, she should’ve known better how to treat Joohyun in this situation. “I love you,” She bids goodbye before stepped out from Joohyun’s house, forcing a smile when she heard no response from her ‘I love you’.

 

“Love you too,”

 

She stood on the door way for a few minutes until Joohyun breaks the silence. “I have another thing to do, Wan,” in other words Joohyun tell Seungwan to get out of her sight.

“Umh, yeah, right. I’m sorry,”

 

“...”

 

“Uh— eonni? By... the way, h-how angry are you?”

 

“Huh?” Joohyun amused with Seungwan’s antique and raised her eyebrows. The hell she asked about her anger. If only Seungwan knew, Joohyun’s heart and mind is on fire right now, ready to burn the Jongie girl and Seungwan’s lovely Goddess, Taeyeon.

 

“How...angry are you towards me, right now? 1 to 10?” Seungwan repeated. Waiting for Joohyun's answer, she pursed her lips into a thin line.

 

 

“Infinity.”

 

Ouch.

.

.

.

 

[Flashback]

“Wan ah~ which one do you want? Kimchi flavor or curry one— eh, someone message you, hon!”

“Who’s that— Hyun?”

“It’s from Jongie? And she called you eonni? Who is— she?”

“Ah— she is— uh, Hyun I can explain, give me my phone back, yea?”

“OMG, you even did voice notes?! HOW SWEET BOTH OF YOU,”

[End Flashback]

 

 

Stupid . How could I leave that phone on the sofa?!
What to do... Joohyun is mad right now. I’m sure she will send me her very long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter