She did it!!!

Crazy Obsession

Ok I'll save this chapter and do the questions on my own?? Now that I have the answers on a seperate sheet of paper I'll write just the answers...

********

Rosalinne was done with writing when she got to the extra points she said " um... do I have to do this?" Suho looks at s while he says " are you going to since those points are alot but if you want those points you'll have to measure us!"...

Rosalinne gets a measuring tape and also a piece of paper to write their sizes for each of them... then she says " ok Suho your first!" So suho unbuckles his pants and pulls them down revealing his to her as she gets her measuring tape and says " 16 inches!"...

Rosalinne writes Suho's measure first then she says " ok Xiumin your next!" So Xiumin lures his pants down revealing his to her while she measures " 17 inches"... then she says " ok puppy I mean Baekhyun!" Baekhyun sighs heavily while pulling his pants down while Rosalinne measures him " 13 inches" poor Baekkie his is soo small...

Rosalinne says " ok Chen your up!" Chen felt kind of embarrassed but he reveals his erected which made Rosalinne jump a little as she measures it " 18 inches" Chen smiles... then Chanyeol comes with his ready as she measures " 20 inches!" Oh my God Chanyeol could rip you apart... 

Rosalinne looks at Kai who looks at her so she has DO in front which she's measuring " 23 inches"... Sehun comes hopefully his is bigger than all of them " 25 inches!" Sehun pumps his fist in the air... then lastly Kai who had his now erected and leaking with precum as she tries not to her lips so she measures him " 26 inches!" Kai looks at Sehun with his " I'm-going-to-kill-you" face...

Rosalinne completes all of it including measuring EXO's and she dreams about Kai doing her with his enormous inside of her ripping her apart... she hopes one day she'll have Kai as her own...

EXO were now feeling embarrassed ever since they showed their to her which they never felt more humiliated in their lives...

The manager said " ok guys this is it please make it successful please and you'll be living with Rosalinne from now on got it? Kai pay attention... KIM JONGIN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!" Kai snapped out of it and nodded quickly as they grabbed each microphone and on the stage they go...

Rosalinne came out when she spotted a security guard and ask her " do you have a VIP pass?" She showed it as the security guard let her be as she sigh of relief she had the time to put it on just before she gets kicked out but she saved herself...

The last concert was done and EXO were going off stage all covered in sweat as they set their microphones down while the staff help them with the other microphones as they only had 3 staffs there but it wasn't enough to take all of their microphones off so Rosalinne offers herself to help...

She goes to Lay who seemed having trouble so she lifts his shirt a little removing the radio as she tried not to get Lay tangled in the wires as she setted it down she helped him get the attached microphone off his left cheek... she was done and moved on to Kai which she did the same thing...

Kai had his hands on his hips waiting for her to be done but then he puts his hand behind her back and gently pushes her forward to him while she stares at him then gently loweres his head and claims what should have been in the beginning... he now claims her lips parting them as their tongues met fighting for dominace...

Kai travels his lips towards her neck and puts a hickey on her claiming her as his then Rosalinne does the same claiming Kai as hers officially... Kai can't believe that she's now his... his everyday lover who he would like to spend his life with but his relationship with F(x) Krystal is still ongoing for him but soon or later he'll end their relationship...

Rosalinne now can complete her future with Kai ever since she marked him and so they both look at each other with hearts in their eyes as they hold hands together while she talks and laughs with him... but little as they know Krystal looks at them both and can't believe that Rosalinne took her Kai away...

will Krystal have her revenge???