Clinic LOVE.

Clinic LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chanyeol's POV

 

Tonight's gonna be wonderful tonight for me.
I reached the park.
I can see my friends Suho,Xiumin and Chen are busy decorating.

 

"Hey guys. how is it?" I said as I reach to them. 
I can see lanterns hanging on the tree. And there is a bench under the tree.

 

"Yeol, I'm the one who did all of this, I'm the one who sweeping around this place and hung the lantern." Suho said proudly.

"Yah!! Who said you're the one who did all of this! You just swept the ground, I was the one who hung this lantern with Xiumin hyung. Right hyung?" said Chen to Xiumin.

"Yup, we hung the lantern together." said Xiumin as backup to Chen. 
 

"Okay guys, I really want to say a million thank you for doing all of this for me. It's really means alot to me, you're the best friends ever" I said and group hug them.

"Chanyeol where's the ring? Can we see it?" said Xiumin suddenly..

"Yeah, we want to see it Yeol" said Suho and Chen at the same time.

"Okay" I said and take out a ring box from my pocket..

"Woah, Chnayeol daebak its so beautiful" said Suho impressed.

 

SMACK!!

 

"Pabo!! He only just showed the box and you already say it's beautiful!?!" said Chen.

 

Suho pouted and rubbed his head at the same time..

I just smiled looking at both of them..

They always quarrel, but in the end Chen always win because he has Xiumin hyung for backup..

Slowly I open the box and there is a ring that I will give it to her.

 

"Wah!! Chanyeol it's really suitable for her.. I confirm she will like it" said Xiumin confident..

"Yeol, if she doesn't want it just give it to me. I will gladly accept it" said Suho kneeling in front of me like he want to propose me.

"This guy is totally gay" said Chen and hit Suho's head.. I just giggle.

 

"Wait, I want to call her. She should be arrive now" I said while looking at my watch.

 

"Chnayeol, just call her. Maybe she needs a ride or something" said Suho at the same time he sweeps the ground.

 

I took out my phone and search a name on my phonebook.

I smile when the name 'baby' appeared on my screen.

I hit the green button.

 

"Hello?" said the girl on the phone.

 

"Hello, Rose? Are you coming? Where are you? Did you need a ride?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, I can't do this anymore" said Rose..

"W-What do you mean baby?"

 

My heart started to beat faster.

My hands are shaking..

Without me knowing, the ring fell down to the ground.

 

"I want to breakup. There is nothing more happen between us, sorry Chanyeol" Rose said and ended the call..

"Hello?! Hello?! Rose-ssi?! Hello" 

"What's wrong Yeol?" said Xiumin and tapped my shoulder.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter