SeokjinxYou-BIRTHDAY PRESENT

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

The date was 7th of April.It was you birthday and your family had a birthday party for you and prepared a surprise.You were sitting in front of you make up table,styling your hair.Wearing the dress your mother bought especially for the party. You were super excited to know about the surprise.Maybe a house?A car?A holiday?A ticket to SUPER JUNIOR's concert? All kind of thought across you mind.

Your thought were cut off by the knock on you bedroom's door.The person came in and walk towards you.Your smile widen as you recognized the man who came into your room.He was the Kim Seokjin,your childhood friend.He was a top model at a big company because of his handsome face and nice body.He even got the titles such as 'WORLDWIDE HANDSOME' and 'HEARTS STEALERS'. You had a huge crush on him since you were in high school.

"Oppa!You are early.I thought you will come later.Dont you have work today?" You got up from your stool and walked to him,giving him a tight hug.Seokjin hugged you back and nuzzled your hair,smelling your freshly shampooed hair. "Of course I come early.It is my second favorite dongsaeng's birthday.My favourite is Jungkook.That little brat I bet he is now playing games and not studying for his final."

You laughed as his motherly attitude came out.That was one of the things that you loved about him.His caring attitude,his knowledge in cooking,his variety of talents such as singing and acting and the list goes on.

Both of you let go of the hug.You showed him a cheeky smile making him raised his eyebrow. "What?"
He asked as he saw it.He chuckled at your cuteness as you put out both of your hands in front of him.
"My birthday present.Where is it?Even though Im am grown up I still want a present for my birthday." Seokjin nodded his head and slipped his hand into his pockets,searching for something while telling you to wait.He rummaged through his pants pockets then his shirts pocket but her present was nowhere to be seen. "Tada!!" Seokjin exclaimed while opening his arms widely.

You stared at him confused and annoyed.Confused by the absence of her present and annoyed by Seokjin childish behaviour. "So?Where is it?"
"So what?This is your present.I am your birthday present.Im giving you myself." Seokjin said cheerfully while Your jaws wide opened,shocked by his answer.Seokjin laughed out loud seeing your face.He pushed your jaw close.

."Im kidding girl.Your present is here.".Seokjin once again reached for something in his pocket and took out a red box.He opened it,revealing a beautiful necklace.He helped you put it on your neck.Both of you were facing the mirror.

 

“How is it?You like it?” Seokjin asked while looking at your reflection on the mirror.You nodded you head as you played with the pendant.You tip toed and kiss him on his cheek.

“Thanks bro.Best birthday present ever.” Seokjin laughed. “Glad you love it.Lets take a selfie.”You took out your phone and both of you took ton of pictures.

 

There was another knock on her door.The door opened and revealed her mother,telling her to go down as the party was starting.The party was held at the house’s flower garden which was favourite place to play went she was a child.The place where her crush on Seokjin grew stronger.When coming down the stairs,Seokjin offered you his hand and you accepted it. “Let’s go my Princess.” You blushed at the nickname.He has never called you with sweet nicknames. Walking down together side by side towards the garden while receiving stares  and whispers from the guests.

Seokjin guided you to your table.Being the gentlle man he is,Seokjin pulled out the chair for you to sit. “Thank you my Prince.” You thanked him and received his famous flying kiss then sat down next to you.You laughed at his silliness. You looked at the small stage and saw your father got on in,ready to give some speech.

 

At first your father told the guest about you when you were little and how he missed the small version of you.People were laughing the his story.But your attention was only on the almost perfect creature in front of you.You stared at his puffy cheeks as he stuffed them with foods.You then noticed some cream from cream puff on the side of Seokjin’s lips.You took a napkin and wiped it clean. “Yah.You are already 27 years old.How come you never got a girlfriend.You are at the age suitable to get married you know.” You lectured him.Seokjin out down his 4th cream puff and turned to you. “For your information.I am getting married.Im just waiting for my woman for the preparation.Im always ready.” Your heart slumped at his statement.Seokjin has a woman and they are getting married.The image of Seokjin living his life with another woman and that was not you scared the hell out of you.You felt the jealousy grew inside of you. “Oh I see.” You said and kept quiet afterward.

 

Suddenly you heard your name was called by your father and was told to come up the stage.You slowly walked up with a fake smile as you still felt sad about what Seokjin said just now.”Ladies and gentlemen.Now is the time you have been waiting for.Today I have a great announcement to make.My Babygirl is getting married.”Your jaw dropped to the floor.It was your birthday but everything seems like not going well.You were arranged to get married to someone you didn’t know and your crush was also getting married with his beloved woman.Tears unconsciously fell from your eyes.”I don’t want to get married to someone I don’t know!How can you do this to me?” You shouted and ran away.You get into the house and went into your room.You let your body fell on the bed and hugged your pillow,wetting it with your tears.

Seokjin went into your room.He sat down next to you and your head.You pushed his hand away even though you actually like the feeling of his hand on your head.”Don’t touch me.Go to your soon to be wife.” You sulked.Totally hating the fact that Seokjin was not going to be yours.

 

”Babe look at me.” Seokjin ordered you but with the y attitude you had,you disobey him.”I said look at me.” He said sternly.You were terrified and slowly face him.”I was also arranged to marry her.At first I also didn’t like the idea but knowing who is she I accepted my parents request.The moral is you should get to know him first.Im sure your parents will not leave their girl to someone bad right?” Seokjin tried to persuade you.You shook your head making Seokjin confused. “Oppa.Lets elope.I doesn’t want to get married with stranger.Please Seokjinnie Oppa.”Seokjin sighed as he didn’t know what to do anymore.He wiped your tears.”We can’t dear.” You hugged him,not wanting to let go.”Is it because of your soon to be bride?Oppa I love you.Cant we be together?”Seokjin hugged you back.He softly pat you back trying to calm you down from crying,”I love you too.But we cannot elope.” He said.Somehow the last sentence was almost inaudible as you heard the first part.You felt happy to know his feeling for you. Later you totally accepted the fact of Seokjin having his own life while you with yours.

Seokjin stayed by your side until you calmed down.After you finished crying on his chest,accepting your fate,you went to your make up table to touch up you makeup and hair.Before you could reach for the door’s knob Seokjin pull your hand,stopping you.“I wanna give you something.” He took out a white hearted-shape box and opened it,revealing a pair of ring.

 

” I actually wanted to give it to you for your birthday present but I thought that you might think weirdly.I hope you will accept it.I know you are getting married but at least as a memory of us.”You nodded your head and asked him to wear it for you.He took one out from the box and put it on your finger.The ring fit perfectly on you which made you felt even sadder.

Both of you went back to the party.You walked straight to your dad and said, “I will marry him.But you must tell me what he is like or at least a picture of him.” Your father seems confused.He looked over to Seokjin and Seokjin gave him thumbs up signaling an okay sign.Your father nodded his head.

”Give me your phone.” You gave him your phone to your father and saw him going through you gallery then opened a beautiful photo of you and Seokjin from before the party.

“This is him.” He showed you the picture and pointed to Seokjin in the picture..”This is him.Your soon to be husband.”Your Eyes widened as you are so shocked at the true identity of your soon to be husband.You looked at your father in disbelief.He nodded his head assuring you that he was not lying.You turned your head towards Seokjin and he sent you a flying kiss.

 

Your father then called Seokjin to the stage to introduce him to the guest.”Everyone.This is Kim Seokjin.My daughter’s soon to be husband and my soon to be son in law.He is the model you see every day on television and magazines.” The audiences applauded while your mind was still buffering,trying to arrange everything that was going in your head until you felt a pat on your head.

 

“Now smile girl.People are taking pictures of me.You are in frame so you better look good.”You felt his hand s around your waist and pulled you closer to him until your body touching each other’s. You blushed as you have never been this intimate with him beside usual hugs.

“So let’s proceed to the next section.The engagement. Seokjin will put the engagement ring on..Eh?You are already wearing it?”You looked at the ring that Seokjin gave you earlier."So this is the engagement ring.I thought this was supposed to be my birthday gift.”You crossed your arms on your chest.

“I told you I was your gift but you didn’t believe me so I give this to you.Your turn.”Seokjin gave you a ring which was his size.He brought his hand in front of you,waiting for you tu put it on his finger.Slowly you put in on.You heard cameras clicking and people cheering.

“Kiss.Kiss.Kiss,” Both of you heads somebody shouted.You searched through the guests and saw Seokjin’s bestfriends cheering on both of you.

You blushed hard at the thought of kissing Seokjin.It was true that you had imajined(xD) it but to do it in real life felt weird and awkward to you.All of sudden your face was turned by a big hand and you were facing Seokjin.Before you knew it your lips had already touched.

“OH man Holy –Ufhh”Jungkook shouted but was cut off by Namjoon before he could curse out loud in a formal party.

After a few seconds,Seokjin pulled away.He could see the shock face on your parent’s face and he just laughed at other’s reaction while you are as red as tomato.”I love you my Princess and you are mine” Seokjin your cheek.You smiled and said,” I love you too My Prince.Please makes me yours.”

-THE END-