ScoupsXOC-My Teacher

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

 

 

It was early in the morning but Somi's head was already spinning like a merry-go-round.This was all because of her student called Choi Seungchol.Her student? Yes Somi was an English language teacher.Her stress has been piling up since the boy came and confessed his feeling to her.But she knew it was only a joke.Seungcheol was known for his flirty attitude.Why Somi said it was a joke?That kid would just confessed randomly in the middle of her class while she was teaching a few times and did stupid things to get her attention.

 

Somi walked to the teachers' room with some teaching materials.Suddenly someone bumped into her making her and her things fell.
"Oh sh- Im sorry.My love are you okay?"
The voice.Somi recognized it.It was Seungcheol.Seungcheol get down to help her gathered her things.

 "Can you stand?"

 Seungcheol give her his hand to help her get on her feet.As soon as Somi stood up,she felt her left foot was in pain.She winced at the feeling.Seungcheol noticed it and called a random student who passed by and gave him Somi's things to be sent to her table.

 "Let’s go meet the nurse."

Somi shook her head,denying his offer.

"You dont have to.Im fine.Beside I have a class to teach "

 Without another word,Seungcheol carried her in his strong pair of arms and brought her to the sick bay.Unfortunately,the nurse was having her day off.Seungcheol put Somi on the bed gently and told her to wait while he went to get some ice pack.Somi's heart unknowingly fluttered seeing Seungcheol’s manly action in helping her.Even she didnt know the reason.After awhile,Seungcheol came back with two ice pack.

"Miss Kim,let me see your foot."

 He asked then checked on Somi's injured foot.Her foot was reddish.Seungcheol gently put the ice pack on her foot.

 "I think it is a minor sprain.I experienced it while playing basketball last month.Dont worry it will be gone in a week."

Seungcheol said as he looked into Somi's eyes.She could see that Seungcheol was worried because he was also at fault.

.

"What are you?A doctor?"

 Somi said while watching Seungcheol patting the ice on her foot.Seungcheol chuckled.

“Only yours. ”

Somi blushed at the comment.She cleared and looked at somewhere else in the room,avoiding eye contact.

“You should go back to class.Your final is coming.I dont want people saying I was dying to have your attention till you got no time to study."

Seungcheol sighed and stood up with his muscular arms crossed on his broad chest.

"Miss Kim,let me tell you one more time.I love you.I really do and I was never joking about this.I want your attention because I like you.I take care of you because i like you.Not as a teacher but as a woman."

Somi frozen,shocked at Seungcheol truhthful confession.She could feel the feeling was conveyed to her.Her heart was fluttering.She felt her fave getting warm.

"Dont be saying those things kid.You know we can’t date.You are my student and I am your teacher.It is dangerous if the school know."

Seungcheol grabbed her hand and put it on his chest,right on his heart.Somi felt it beating fast.As fast as hers.

"So fast."

Somi whispered while looking at her small hand in Seungcheol's big one.Seungcheol smiled at her cute reaction.

His heart beat so fast everytime he sees Somi.From the moment Somi started teaching him,he knew Somi was his destined partner.

Somi quickly pulled her hand away from his grip.

"So me being a student is what prevent us to be together?Okay fine.Just you wait Kim Somi.You are going to be MINE.Remember this."

With that being said,Seungcheol leave Somi alone in the room.

"What was that?"

Somi was confused and trying to process what Seungcheol said.

'Is he going to do something stupid again?'

She thought.Somi got off the bed and limp towards the teachers room.It seems like she really couldn't teach for the day and had to go home

>……………..<

Days passed.It was already graduation ceremony and Seungcheol had not talk to her since that day.Which made her felt weird but she was glad because she could finally live her life peacefully.She admitted that she actually missed Seungcheol.She missed him when he smiled at her,joking,making noises in her class.

Somi flashed a motherly smile seeing her students graduated.Deep inside her heart she wished Seungcheol will come and see her for the last time before going back.Somi walked to a vending machine and bought an orange juice.She sat down on a bench near the school flower garden and drank her drink.While she was resting,a pair of arms suddenly hugged her from behind.

 "Hi babe.Im back."

Someone whispered in her ear.She straighten her sitting posture as she recognized the voice's owner.

"Choi Seungcheol."

Somi said without turning back.She felt warm in his embrace.Liking the heat,she unconsciously lean back to his chest,making Seungcheol smile happily as he knew Somi was slowly accepting his presence.

"Do you remember my last word?"

Somi nodded.She remember every single thing that happened that day at the infirmary.

"Im going to make it happen today."

Seungcheol let go of Somi making her whined mentally at the loss of his warm.Soni felt kind of nervous thinking what Seungcheol was going to do next.His actions were usually unpredictable.Seungcheol sat down next to Somi and held her hand while looking straight into her eyes.

 "Kim Somi,will you be my girlfriend?"

 Seungcheol asked.Somi avoided his gaze.

"I dont think I can.You know.Im your teacher and you are my student.What will people say?"

 Seungcheol sighed.He held Somi's face and force her to look at him.

"You WERE my teacher and I WAS you student.I am no longer a kid.I graduated high school and going to attend university.I am mature enough to make my own life decision."

Somi became confused.Confused with what she was supposed to do.Her mind told her to reject Seungcheol but her heart told her to accept him.Tears fell from her eyes because of all the stress.

"Why are you crying?Im sorry if I hurt you."

Seungcheol soften seeing her fragile appearance. He wiped her tears with his thumb

."I dont know..I dont know what I should do.I dont know which one should I follow.My mind or my heart.My mind was telling me to push you away but my heart felt like it was being tear apart if I do so.But I am also afraid of what people might say."

 Girls will always being paranoid. Thinking weird things.

"Then follow you heart.Dont push me away but pull me closer to you.If people say anything I will help you.I promise.I promise to cherish you and our relationship.So please be mine so I could protect you."

Seungcheol hugged Somi tighly.Somi's ear was against his chest.She could hear his heartbeats that were as fast as a lightning which were in sync with hers.She liked listening to them.They were so calming.Somi unconsciously hugged Seungcheol back to listen to his heart beating properly.When she realized what she had been doing she finally figured her answer.She loved him and they were meant to be together.

"Choi Seungcheol,Is the question still available?"

Somi asked making Seungcheol confused.

"Which one? "

Seungcheol asked back.

"The one that start with 'will'.If it is the answer is yes."

Somi blushed than snuggled on Seungcheol chest,taking in his scent.Seungcheol figured the meaning and went over the moon.He was so happy his efforts of chasing Somi for a year had come to a happy ending.Seungcheol kissed her forehead.

"I promise to take care of you from now on."

Somi smiled and nodded her head.They continued to embrace each other for another hour before going back to spend last time together at the school and for the first day as a couple.