JinyoungXOC-Bestfriends to Lovers

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

You had a crush on your bestfriend since you two were small.Time spent with him every day made your heart tied up to him more and more.You awlays feel the jealousy seeing him with other girls.You sometimes imagined yourself in thier spots. Why you didnt confess? You want to but you were afraid he wouldnt feel the same and then your relationship will be awkward after that.You dont want that and decided to just stay as friends. This all was enough for you.
"Jiwoo..Jiwoo."
You heard someone calling for you while shaking both of your shoulder.You snapped out of your thought and saw you bestfriend a few inch in front of you.His handsome face was so close you could feel his breath on your face.You blushed instantly and pushed him away.
"Wh-what?"
You stuttered.He just flashed you his killer smile and sat down on his seat,next to yours.
"Nothing.When i came in you didnt respond to my greeting and saw you were lose in thoughts.What were you thinking about?Is it about me?"
He asked.You became flustered.
"What were you thinking about me?"
He asked while pulling his chair closer.You was searching in your brain what to say.Your mind was going slow because of him staying to close making you nervous.You don’t know why but today you feel different.
"I thought abouuutt...How to kill you . Damn you yesterday at my home you ate yogurt right."
You hit his arm with you long ruler.He flinched at the contact.You hit him  a few time waiting for him to admit it. You knew it was him because he was the only one who went to the kitchen yesterday evening when they were hanging out with their friends at your house.
"Ouch..ouch..Stop it.Yes i did stop it."
You laughed at him as you didnt stop.You were teaching him lesson to not to mess with your foods.All of sudden he got up from his chair and kissed on your cheeks,making you stop.You could feel your face getting hot and you bet you were as red as tomato right now.
"What..the..hell.I ha..te you."
You stuttered and looked away to the front of the class .You heard hin chuckling beside you. You cover your face with your hands and you felt your face was hot.

'Gosh whats wrong with him today.'
You thought to yourself.The teacher came in and started the lesson.

"Kids, i want you to be in a group with 4 people.I will give each of your group an assignment that have to be done in a week. All of you have to present your work in front of the class during next our class.Now,go and find your gang."
The teacher announced.The student followed his order but with complains about how they were lazy and already have another thing scheduled. You moved closer to Jinyoung as both of you knew you don’t want to be parted from each other.You looked around for other people to be in their group.Suddenly Chanyeol and Yerin came to your place.
"Hey Jiwoo can we be in your group?"
Chanyeol asked.You nodded your head,approving him into your group.Chanyeol flashed his killer smile and sat down next to you,earning a death glare from Jinyoung. Chanyeol saw it and smirk.He moved his chair closer to you meanwhile Yerin sat near to Jinyoung.

"Okay kids.Send one of you here to get your topics."
Yerin volunteered to go.Leaving you with the guys.You could feel an intense aura came from both of your side. You looked at Jinyoung.He was looking at Chanyeol like he want to eat him alive.Then you looked at Chanyeol.He was smirking at Jinyoung.You are confused and curious.What was going on between them.

Their staring contest didnt end until Yerin came and explained to them about their project.

"When are we going to work on this project?"
You asked.Everybody shrugged

"How about let’s just find some information for our topic by ourselves then we will discuss which we are going to include in our presentations at my house this weekend?"
You suggested since everyone was clueless.They just nodded at your idea.
"Great.Now we are done.So for now let’s decide who are going to make the slides and other things."

Everyone agree and started to divided the tasks .

 

Weekend came and you were watching a tv show on your tv and eating some yogurt while waiting for your friends to come and finish your preparation for the presentation.The doorbell rang.You ran toward the door,unlocking it and saw Jinyoung with Chanyeol and Yerin behind him.

"Morning pretty.The yogurt you were eating must be delicious right?"

Chanyeol said and wiped a yogurt stain on the side of your lips and it,making you blush. Jinyoung expression became dark at the scene.He didnt say anything and went in straight into your house and threw his things down on a couch and sat down on it while crossing his arms and legs.You and the others followed him.You realized the position he was in.If he was crossing both his arms and legs it meant he was in a bad mood.You walked to him and was about to sit down next to him when Chanyeol suddenly pulled you to sit down next to him.You didnt fight and just stay.You wanted to asked Jinyoung what was wrong but you decided to ask later.The discussion went well excpet Jinyoung didnt even talk to you and Chanyeol was being extra close.You felt uncomfortable.You wanted to talk with Jinyoung but he looked like trying to avoid talking to you and you were sad about it.

"I wanna drink."

 Jinyoung said and walked to the kitchen.You too excuse yourself and followed him.Jinyoung went straight to your fridge and took out some cold water.You watched him finish his drink while leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Hey what's wrong with you today?Are there any problem?"

You asked but received no answer.You were furious.Jinyoung was about to walk out the kithcen but you grabbed his shirt,pulling him back

."Dont you dare to go until you answer my question.If not let's see what I will do to you"
You threatened him.Suddenly your back was on the wall with both of Jinyoung hand on the both sides of you head,trapping you against the wall.

"What will you do?Can you do anything to me when I can easily trap you like this?"

The look on Jinyoung eyes changed.It was not like him.His warm eyes were gone.The one you were having eye contact were cold and scary.

You blushed as his face was so close to you and your heart was beating so fast.You tried to fight away the feelings and focused on your real purpose.

"Seriously Jinyoung what's  wrong?!"

You snapped.You couldnt wait anymore.Receiving cold shoulder from the one you love is hurt.

"You.You are my problem."

'What did he mean by that?'You was about to open you mouth to say another word but was shut by Jinyoung's pair of soft lips.Jinyoung was kissing you.Your mind went blank for a second.Jinyoung pulled away.He saw your red face and thought it was cute.

 "Serve you right.Quit being so noisy. I love you okay? And I hate seeing you being all close and touchy with Chanyeol."

 Jinyoung confessed.His chest felt more lighter after saying them.Then he realized what he had done.He started to panicked as he saw tears in your eyes.

"Jiwoo Im sorry I took your first kiss.You must have wanted to have you first kiss with someone you love. Sorry I couldnt control myself."

Jinyoung sweetly said as he wiped you tears away.You felt like flying and floating in the air.You were so happy to know you feeling was not one sided.

"Idiot.I love you too."

You confessed too.Smile was spreading on your and Jinyoung's face.He pull you into a hug.He you hair sweetly.You are in cloud nine.The hug was definitely different from before.It was filled with more love and affection which you love.

"Let’s go they are waiting for us."

You said.

"Sure they are"

Jinyoung pointed toward the kitchen doorway and saw Yerin and Chanyeol stalking both of you.

"Yerin-ah that was nice drama to watch.I am proud that i also has some contributions in this matter.You know?I actually planned it.I knew both of you like each other and decide to help you two."

Chanyeol explained.You both looked at them confusely,trying to process the meaning behind his word.What did he mean by contribution?Chanyeol crossed his arm on his broad chest.

“I wanted both of you to get further in relationship.I actually realized a few weeks before and my chance to shine came when the teacher announced about the group work.So thanks to me you are now a couple.Congrats.”

Chanyeol dramatically clapped his hand.

“So all of this was just an act?You being all touchy with Jiwoo?Oh my god.Dont you know how stupid I fell right now.To be jealous and mad for nothing.”

CHanyeol laughed.He patted JInyoung shoulder while shaking his head.

“No man.I’m helping you here.Where is your manner?”

Jinyoung whined but whispered a thank which was almost inaudible.You laughed at his cuteness.You seriously grateful to Chanyeol for doing this willingly.You felt Jinyoung held your hand.

“My rank has gotten up.From Bestfriend to Boyfriend.”

JInyoung said and kiss your forehead.You blushed and kissed his cheek.

“Stop it guys.Dont forget what was our real reason here.”

Yerin said while tapping her wristwatch.You apologized and all of you went back to the living room and continue to do your work.