JungkookXOC-Pretty Noona

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

It was a peaceful evening .Jungkook rode his motorcycle happily to his part-time workplace.Since he is leaving by himself he had to received money for his living.He dont want to only rely on his parent to send him money every months.So to make money, he worked at cafe call FLOWERBOY CAFE.

 

He parked his bike at the usual place.He felt more energetic and happy to go to work today was only for a reason and it is for a girl who always sit by the window doing her assignment.He figure she is older than him as a worker at the cafe who is older than him by two year called her Noona. Jungkook went inside from the backdoor and changed into his uniform then went to take order. Even though he was a waiter he has never take the girl's order because he figure he might get nervous and embarrassed himself.The time he went outside he saw the girl came into the cafe.


'She is beautiful as well today.'


The girl is just his type.Quiet , pretty , always wears blue and jeans and long hair. Everything fit his type perfectly.

The girl sat down at her usual place. Jungkook just stared at her until he felt someone slapped the back of his head.


"What the - Hyungg!"


He turned around and saw his colleague Taehyung,smirking at him.


"You are going to burn her with your stares.Go and take her order,kid."


Jungkook shook his head,feeling scared.He is afraid he will mess up in front of the person he like.Taehyung laughed at his cute side and ruffled his hair.


"Dont worry Jungkook-ah.Be a real man.Just go and talk to her.If you dont try how are you going to succeed in getting her as yours."


Taehyung encouraged him.Jungkook felt thankful for having an understanding brother and friend like him.


"Thanks hyung."


Taehyung nodded and pushed Jungkook forward.


"Now go."


Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath.He gather his courage and went to take her order.


"Good evening.What would you like to have today?"


Jungkook as while flashing a nervous smile.The girl looked up to Jungkook.
 

"Write down Haeyoung's.They will know."


Jungkook looked at her in confusion but still write it,making her laugh.


"May I know what are the usual things you get,Miss?"


Haeyoung giggled.Jungkook is confused again.He didnt understand why she laughed at him which make him more nervous

.
"I always order a cup of milk tea and cheese cake."


Jungkook 'oh'ed.He then bow down to her and walked away to send her order to the counter.


"So how is it?"


Taehyung asked while smirking toward Jungkook.Jungkook walked behind the counter and collapsed on the floor.


"I thought Iwould die if I stayed any longer.She was so dazzling."


Taehyung laughed as he saw Jungkook face turned red.

 

"How about this.Lets leave an encouraging note beside her foods.Like good luck with you study or something else."

 

Taehyung said while settling the cups of drinks on a tray,ready to be served.Jungkook was still curling on the floor behind the counter.He thought that the idea was kind of good.It will help him to get a bit closer to Haeyoung.

 

“Haeyoung.Even her name is beautiful.”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes.Getting sick at Jungkook comments on his crush.He is seriously getting annoyed at how Jungkook was being such coward in this matter.He understood what it meant to be in love but Jungkook need to overcome his fear on talking to girls.

 

“Seriously Jungkook.Please man up a bit.You gotta be brave.You are a man so you must take the lead in the relationship.Well maybe not yet in a relationship but you have to try your best.”

 

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung,speechless at his short speech.He felt a sudden courage inside of him.He grab a pen and a piece of paper and write something.When Haeyoung’s order finished he slipped the paper under the cup.He took another deep breath and walked to Haeyoung to serve her.

 

“Here is your order Miss.Please enjoy.”

 

Jungkok said while trying to make eye contact with her.Haeyoung thanked him.Jungkook replied her with an awkward wink making Haeyoung laugh at his awkwardness.Jungkook bow and walked away.

 

“He is one funny boy.”

 

Haeyoung said and take a sip of her milk tea.She discovered a note under her cup.

 

‘Noona,how about you try our strawberry shortcake next time.It is delicious too you know.I bet it will make you forget the taste of  your favorite cheesecake ^v^’

 

Haeyoung smiled at the notes.She took a bite of her cake then continued to do her work on her laptop.But she seem kind of distracted.She kept remembering the cute waiter who served her just now.She couldn’t help but to look around for him.She saw Jungkook fooling around with Taehyung behind the counter as there was no one to serve.

 

“I wonder what his name is.”

 

Day by day,Jungkook and Haeyoung has gotten a bit closer.Jungkook can now talk to her without getting nervous but still careful with his word so he won’t look stupid to Haeyoung.Meanwhile Haeyoung liked having Jungkook saying encouraging words or more likely writing them every time without fail to her.  

 

Today,Jungkook felt a bit sad because he had to take care of the counter.He want to walk around and go and talk to Haeyoung.He felt a bit jealous to Taehyung because he got to have a conversation with Haeyoung.Even though he only went to ask for her order Jungkook still feel jealous.He knew that was childish but he couldn’t help it.While he was busy staring at Haeyoung a group of girl came to pay for their food.

 

“Hey aren’t you Jungkook?”

 

One of the girl asked making Jungkook snapped out of his thought.He looked in front of him and saw his friends during high school. Among them was his ex-girlfriend who left him.He still remembered the moment she left him because he was scared to do some skin-ship with her.

 

“Hey how are you?Havent heard from you since we graduated.”

 

 A boy from the group asked.Jungkook gave them a nervous smile.

 

“Im good actually better.”

 

He suddenly heard someone scoffed.He looked behind the boy and saw his ex smirking.

 

“Really?Got yourself a new girlfriend or is it boyfriend?I bet it is a boyfriend right because you were scared of girl.You know?He doesn’t even dare to hold my hand when we dated.”

 

Jungkook was embarrassed but also mad at her comment about him being gay.Attention was drawn towards them.His face turned red at both embarrassment and anger.He took a deep breath to calm himself down.He need to remember he was at work.He didn’t want to make a scene.

 

“Im sorry but what you just said just now is all false.You are right about me scared to hold your hand.But it was because I respect yourself as a girl okay?I can do all of that even kiss you here but I didn’t because of the respect I have for you back then.I don’t want to rush thing.But now I have grown up I understand what it mean to be in a relationship.To love someone.”

 

Jungkook stated firmly,making the girl back away.Jungkook was shocked he could say all of the things.

 

“Second of all,I do have a girlfriend.”

 

Jungkook emphasized the word girlfriend while looking at Haeyoung.He saw her looking at him but quickly look away when Jungkook caught her listening to their conversation.The group looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Haeyoung noona.Are you busy?If not I want to introduce you to my ‘friends’ over here.”

 

Jungkook called for her.The attention turned toward her.Haeyoung shook her head to Jungkook but only to receive a wink from him,telling her to play along.But Haeyoung was more bother to the wink.The wink was different from the first time.He seems more skillful in it.She was blushing.Haeyoung got up from her seat and walked to the counter.Jungkook went beside her and wrapped his arm around Haeyoung’s waist.

 

“Im sorry Noona.You can punch me later”

 

Jungkook whispered then turned to his friends with a wide smile.

 

“Let me introduce her to all off you .Her name is Park Haeyoung.My girlfriend.”

 

Haeyoung bowed her head to the group.They bowed back.

 

“ I still don’t believe you.Maybe you are just acting and I bet her name is not ever Haeyoung.”

 

Jungkook’s ex said while crossing her arms on her chest. Haeyoung pull out her ID card and show it to her.

 

“Nice to meet you I AM PARK HAEYOUNG.His beloved person in life.”

 

Jungkook smiled went wider when he heard that.He unconsciously kissed Haeyoung on her cheek after seeing her getting angry at his ex.

“Wh-whatever.”

 

They paid for their food and hurriedly leave the café.Haeyoung was glad there are not many people at that time.When they left she quickly pushed Jungkook away and went back to her table and finished her foods. As she was tidying up her work a plate of cheececake was place on her table.She looked up and saw Jungkook serving it to her.

 

“I don’t order this and Im about to go home.”

 

Jungkook sat down in front of her and smiled.

 

“ I know.Thats why I came to stop you from going home yet.Please eat I will pay for all of this. I want to talk with you for a bit.Can i?”

 

Jungkook asked while unintentionally giving her his puppy eyes making Haeyoung feeling week to reject his offer.She nodded her head and ate the cake.Jungkook watched her eating lovingly.

 

“Noona,about just now.When you said you are my beloved person in life , I was actually happy.”

 

Haeyoung stopped eating and looked at him in confusion.

 

“Haeyoung noona,I like you.Will you be my girlfriend? I want you to be my beloved person.”

 

Jungkook reached out to hold her hand.Haeyoung felt her heart doing back flip and butterflies doing acrobatic in her stomach.

 

“I don’t know how to respond to this.”

 

Jungkook frowned.Haeyoung frowned to seeing Jungkook.

 

“No don’t get me the wrong way.How do I explain it.I…Like you too.It just it has been a long time people confessed to me I was kind of flustered.”

 

Haeyoung let out a nervous laugh.Jungkook’s smile came back.

 

“Im glad.I promise I will make you happy,noona.”

 

Jungkook bring her hand to his lips and kiss them a few times,making Haeyoung blushed.

 

“There.I has proved you that Im not scared of doing skin-ship anymore.”

 

Jungkook looked into her eyes then gave her a calm smile which Haeyoung liked.Haeyoung felt herself falling for Jungkook more at his every sweet action.

 

“Hurry up and end your drama.Jeon Jungkook please get your here.You are working right now.”

Taehyung called.Obviously getting jealous of the two lovebirds.Both of them looked at each and laughed happiliy.