ChangjoXOC-THE DATE

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

 

Yoomi tapped her finger on the cafe table while humming some random song.She was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up for a date.She looked outside the cafe windows and saw his boyfriend walking towards the cafe.

'So handsome'

 Yoomi thought.Of course he is. He was wearing a blue shirt with a purple jacket,black ripped jeans and a pairs of sneakers.His hair was combed backwards,revealing his forehead.He went into the cafe and walked straight to Yoomi.

"Hey babe."

Yoomi's boyfriend sat down accross her.

 "Changjo Oppa,why do you look so handsome today?"

Yoomi threw him a compliment. Changjo chuckled and called for a waiter.

"Am I not handsome the days before?"

Yoomi shook her head.

 "Aniya.You just look so different it make me feel weird.You looked like going to a special occasion."

The waiter came and took their orders.

"What are you talking about?Of course going out with you is a special occasion.Today im going to spoil you till the end of the day.Are you happy?"

 Yoomi's eyes lighted up.She was very happy.Why?Because it had been a month since they went out on a date since Changjo's parent divorced.

"So happy.Man if you are beside me I really am going to kiss you."

Changjo got up and moved his chair beside Yoomi.He faced Yoomi and pointed his finger to his lips.

 "You may now kiss "

 Changjo said and received a push on his face by Yoomi.

 "We are in public boy.Control yourself."

Yoomi gave Changjo a peck on his cheek.

 "There.Dont ask for more."

 Yoomi laughed as Changjo pouted,obviously unsatisfied with the single peck.

"Fine you will get it later"

Yoomi rolled her eyes while Changjo cheered up.The waiter brought their foods and they ate while flirting with each other.

 

 

Changjo and Yoomi rode a bus to an amusement park.The couple was sitting and chatting happily when they saw an old woman went on the bus with many plastic bags.Changjo got up to help her with her things while Yoomi gave her seat to the woman.

"Thank you."

 The woman thanked them.

Since they had given their seat to the woman,Changjo and Yoomi had to stand all the way to the amusement park.

Suddenly Yoomi felt someone was touching her .

"Changjo dont touch my ."

She whispered but not looking at her boyfriend.Changjo was confused.

 "What?I didnt."

The confused Changjo looked behind Yoomi and saw a man was touching Yoomi. Changjo quickly pulled the man's hand away and put on his .

 "How do you like it SIR?"

Changjo glared him.The man flustered and quickly push the stop button and got off the bus

."You okay babe?Did he do anything else?Why are your face red?You must feel bad right?You want to go home?"

Question after question was thrown.Yoomi laughed.Yoomi could see that Changjo was worried but she cant help but laugh at her boyfriend's action.

"Sorry.Im fine but you are so funny.How can you let another man touch you at such a sensitive place like that."

 Changjo smiled.

"Anything for you.Now you have to stand here so nobody can touch you."

 Changjo pulled Yoomi to stand by the window .

"Thanks."

Sound of people screaming on the roller coaster was heard by Changjo and Yoomi as soon as they got off the bus.Since it was sunday,the place was a bit crowded.Families,couples and groups of teenagers filled the park.

Yoomi was excited to be there after a long time.

"Come on.Lets play everything here."

Yoomi was about to run but Changjo pull her back.he hand her a piece of paper with the name of attractions and numbers.

 "We are going in this order."

 Yoomi pouted

 "Why?I dont even want to go into the haunted house."

"Dont worry babe.I am always by your side ."

The cheesy line escaped changjo mouth unconsciously,making both of them blush.Yoomi just nodded her head and walked ahead.

 

The first attraction they played was a shooting game.

"Lets compete.Whoever gets higher score has to give their opponent their prize."

 Yoomi challenged Changjo.Both of them play the game together.They had to shoot the targets and make it fall down in a minute . The prizes will be given base on the number of the targets the shoot down. Fortunately,Changjo won the game. Yoomi only shoot a few target while Changjo got all of them. Yoomi got a small teddy bear which doesnt satisfy her.She wanted the biggest on the the top shelf.Figuring the situation,Changjo ask the stall owner to give him the biggest teddy bear and give it to Yoomi.

 "Here.You want it right."

Yoomi hugged Changjo and thanked him.

 " I love it.Thanks."

 Changjo pinched yoomi's nose.

 "Anything for you dear."

Changjo held her hand and pull her to enjoy another attraction.

 

The day is getting darker.Both changjo and yoomi were tired.they say on a bench while finishing their ice cream.Changjo noticed there was some ice cream on the side of Yoomi's lips.

"Baby,you got some on your face. Let me clean it up for you."

Changjo took out a tissue and went closer to Yoomi.He pretend to wipe it but he actually went to the ice cream on Yoomi's lips and plant a kiss on them.He back away while his lips.

"Sweet."

Yoomi was shocked by his sudden action.Her face was as red as a tomato.

Yoomi stood up and walked away covering her face. Changjo chased after her .He hugged her from the back.

"Where are you going sweetie?I havent show you my surprise for you yet."

Changjo pulled Yoomi towards the ferris wheel.The ride was silent.Changjo thought Yoomi might be sulking so he decided to proceed with his surprised quickly.

Changjo cleared his throat before saying.

 "Yoomi,you know how much I love you right?"

 Yoomi's head turned towards him at his sudden question.

 "You know how I will do anything just for you right?"

Yoomi slowly nodded.

"So today I'm going to prove you that I am serious about this relationship.You see that?"

Changjo pointed to a star in the sky.

"I'm going to take one and give it to you."

Changjo made a hand motion of grabbing something in the sky and opened his palm in front of Yoomi,revealing a beautiful silver star necklace.
 

"Yoomi,tomorrow I'm coming over to your house. I'll meet your parents and tell them that I'm serious to make you mine forever."

 Yoomi bursted into tears and embraced Changjo tighlty.

"Thank you so much.I've been waiting for this looonnggg time ago.I thought you will let me go someday"

Yoomi said between sobs. Changjo pushed Yoomi away softly and wiped away her tears.

 "Baby dont cry (>_<) I wont let you go. You are mine.Always mine.Forever mine. Now stop crying and smile."

 Changjo pinched both her chubby cheeks making Yoomi whined. Both of them giggled.

"Turn around.I will put this beautiful necklace on my beautiful girlfriend.So we have two times beautifulness.”

Yoomi blushed.She put her hair aside,giving Changjo better view of her neck.After done putting on the necklace,Changjo peck Yoomi’s cheek.

“I love you,sweetheart.”

Changjo whispered as he hugged her from the back.

“Love you too”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi!!!! So sorry for the late update //deep bow// there were so many things happened in February also just finished exam last week.I dont know when will I update next but please stay supporting me ^^..Lots of love <3 <3