Reunion (Part 2)

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

"oppa's what happened to you? Why are you guys injured? Did you guys get into a fight again?" you asked them worriedly. They looked at each other, they didn't want you to worry.  "w-we had some things going on ~~~" Leeteuk made a excuse. "don't worry ~~~ were fine" you looked at them and they nodded their heads. "mmm....oh-okey then" you said unsure. 

You looked closely at them, each and everyone of their faces. It's been so many years and their all grown up. You never new that your oppa's could be so handsome. They all stared at you wondering why your staring at them.  "~~~ wae why are you staring at us?" Sungmin asked. You snapped out of it and your face turned red as a tomato  "ehh??? Huh? Oh nothing" your turned around quickly not letting them see your blushed face. "oh! Well look at the time, we should get going!" you started to walk, covering your face with the palm of your hands. 

They looked at each other. They chuckled at your blushed face and cuteness. "Yah! ~~~ wait for us!" they all said. But you walked faster still covering your face. 

They caught up to you. "why are you blushing~~~?" Heechul playfully asked you. "I'm not!" "then why are you covering your face" Donghae also played along. "because...because...why can't I?!" "or... Are you just blushing couse you never new we could be this good looking" Heechul smirked. "ehh??" you let your hands down with a shocked face. "see! Your blushing!" Heechul pinched your left cheek.

"ah-AISH! Oppa!" you pushed his hand out of your face and walked away from them covering your face again. They all chuckled. *still cute as ever, our lives have brighten up now, since your with us ~~~* they all said in their heads. 

"yah! ~~~! wait for us! Were sorry we teased you!" Heechul yelled at you. But you didnt listen and continued walking. 

--------

Hello! How are my readers doing? Sorry for the late update T.T forgive me! >.< what do think if this chapter? Boring right? Anyways one more week till spring break and I'll be back writting! Hehe =^^= Annyeong!