First Day

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

The next morning you, you walked in the hallway with your face patched up  and your arms and legs all bruised. You also brought a bag with a jacket in it.  You heard whispers and felt stares on you. But you didn't mind because you were to happy thinking about your new friends.

You arrived at your locker. You did your combo and unlocked it. You made a loud gasp stumbling backwards and falling down on your .  You looked frightened. You saw snakes slithered all over the place. Girls were screaming and running away. 

The students surround you to see what was going on. "OMO!!!" "what happened?" "I bet it was the kingkas" you heard the students. 

You heard laughs. You looked all over the place to see where it was coming from. Students pushed away to let them pass through. 

"Omo! I wonder who did that?!" Eunhyuk playfully said. 

"Aigoo~ these people are so bad putting snakes in your locker." Sungmin said. 

You looked at them in disbelieve, you new that they did it. You were speechless and your heart ached. 

"Aish they should stop doing these it's so disrespectful." Leeteuk jokingly said. 

"OMO!! What happened to your face?? Why is it all bruised and patched up??" Donghae said to you. 

"Aigoo what a clumsy girl you are. You should be more careful next time." Ryeowook said to you. 

They laughed at you and it ended up the whole crowd laughed at you. You lowered your head. Super Junior walked pass you laughing. Eventually students disappeared, leaving you on the ground. You heard the bell rang. You slowly got up, dust your skirt, grabbed your books and left for class. 

It was lunch time, you would secretly eat in the library so that they won't do anything to you. *sigh~~~ another year or so stuck in this bully school* you thought. *what should I do?* You touched your necklace. 

"oppa's... Where are you guys? I wish you guys were here. To protect me like you've always been. I don't have friends in this school. I've been bulidling everyday."

Hiding behind the bookshelf was Henry listening to every word your saying. 

"...I was almost too by these gangs." you said with a shaky voice. You were looking at your necklace. Your eyes began to be filled with tears thinking about them. 

Henry's eyes widen when you said that you were almost . His heart dropped down, it ached really badly. He felt so guilty for not being by your side. He bet that the others heart will break and feel bad for hearing that.  He peeked a little to see you. He saw your eyes, it was filled with tears. 

You heard the bell ring. Henry quickly hid behind. Not letting you see him. You packed your things up. You picked up a gift bag and you put it on the table. *Sigh I should really thank him in person.* You left the gift bag with a jacket inside and a card. You left the library and went straight to class.  Henry watched you leave the library and went back looking at the bag left on the table.  He went up to it. He toke the card and started to read it, it says 

'thank you for helping me finish fixing my picture, it really means a lot to me. And thanks for the jacket I washed and ironed it so you don't have to do it. Thanks again mysterious friend.' Henry read it and a smile was on his face.

*I'm glad I could do something like this at least.* He toke the bag and left. 

School passed by fast. You quickly packed your things and headed out of the school to go to your new job. 

"yah hyung wanna go to the new café? It's new here" Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk. 

"sure I'll go. How about you guys wanna go?" Leeteuk asked the others. 

"of course I'm going I'm starving!" Heechul said. 

The others nodded.  You arrived at Antic Café. You greeted the manager first and went to the back to get dressed in your work clothes.  You greeted people who came in and toke their orders. You were always shy at first but in the end you got use to it. 

"annyeonghaesayo! Right this way please." You said to your customers, leading to their table. 

"yah... It's her what should we say to her?" Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun. 

"I don't know just wait for the Hyungs to do something. She doesn't even recognize that it's us" Kyuhyun whispered back.

Sungmin nodded. 

You toke out your pen and note book. 

"what would you like to drink?" you asked them hoping that they would say something.  You looked up and repeated yourself. 

"what wou-" your eyes widen. All eyes were on you. You cleared your throat and asked them again but this time your body tensed up and your voice was a bit nervous. 

"what would you like to drink?" you asked. 

"no need to be all nervous girl were not that scary. Are we hyungs?" Donghae asked with his smile. They shook their heads. 

"u-um can I please take your orders?" 

You toke their orders and rushed to the kitchen. *ok ~~~ relax they will just eat and leave and you'll be alright.*

Minutes passed and they were eating. You continued to work and ignored them. Henry just watched you work. An hour passed and they were still there. *what it's been an hour all ready, why aren't they leaving?* you thought.   It was nearly night time the café was closing down and Super Junior left. You changed back to your uniform. You said goodbye to your manager and left at the back of the café.  You were walking and you heard a loud crash some where in the alley. 

"GO GET THOSE DAMN SM HIGH PEOPLE!!" a stranger shouted. 

When you heard SM High you just had to quickly hide behind the brick wall. You peeked a little to see what's going on. You saw Super Junior fighting against these older men.  You saw Ryeowook injured on the ground. He had blood on his face. His arm were bruised. You wanted to do something.

"aish! Ottoke?? Should I help them? How? Aish!" you scratched your head in frustration.

"if I don't help them they're gonna get injured!"  You ran out of the corner. You toke a deep breath. 

"OMO!! THE POLICE ARE COMING, YOU GUYS BETTER RUN AWAY OR ELSE THEY WILL GET YOU!" you yelled. 

They all looked at you

"! LETS GO GUYS!" And they all rushed to run away. 

Now Super Junior eyes were all on you. You turned around to see them. 

"An-annyeong!" you said slightly smiling and waved to them from a distance. 

"yah what are you doing here?" Kangin asked you. 

"I-Uh-well.. I was walking by and I heard SM High so I thought I would check it out and then ....I found out that you guys were in a fight..." you lowered your head as your voice slowly became quiet.  You heard a rough cough it was coming from Ryeowook. You ran to him and helped him up. You toke of your back pack and grabbed your first aid kit. *I knew this would come in handy* you thought.  You started whipping his blood away and put some ointment on. He winced at it.

"oh mianhae" you apologized to him. 

You bandaged his arms and face up. 

"there all done" 

While you cleaned up you looked at all of them to see if there were any cuts. But it seems like they were fine.

"why did you help us?" Siwon broke the silence while you were packing up. 

"because... I've been taught by a group of very special friends that even though they are not your friends or that they hate you, you should always help out if they are in need." you said while thinking back. 

Super Junior just stared at you *that is what we also taught our old friend.* they all thought.  You turned around and walked away. 

"wait!"

you stopped walking. You turned around.

"thanks for helping us, we could have been caught again. We owe you one." Leeteuk said. 

You smiled at them and turned back and walked away. 

*I remember that...we all taught her well. She has become a great person. And we ... are the opposite of her. Ever since you left we've all changed, to cold, rude people.* Henry thought.