Queenkas

1 Innocent Girl + 10 Gangs = ???

You were sitting in the schools garden drawing the beautiful flowers, it was yet another warm sunny day and its getting near summer.  You sat in this wooden swing with flowers crawling up the swing handles, the grass was green and healthy. The swing was tied to a tree branch. And it was in front of the garden. It was perfect. You started to draw this  beautiful scenery while listening to  B1A4 only learned bad things.

"hey look it's the nerd." the same girl with a high pitched voice said.

 All five of them looked at each other with smirks on their faces.  While drawing and finally enjoying some peace. Your hair was yanked down. 

"OWW!" you yelled in pain. You looked up to see the queenkas with their face enjoying what they are doing to you. 

"yah nerd what are u doing here huh?!" she said glaring at you. You were easily bullied because the way you dressed and also because you were smart.  "tch what the hell is this?" she held up your drawing book up in the air.

"drawing one of your useless pictures again?" she threw it on the grass. Her other minion smacked your drawing utensils on the ground also.  You eyes went wide. You got up from the swing and went to pick them up. As you were picking it up one of them stepped on your hand tightly. You winced in pain. Another minion from her crew pushed you on the ground.  

"hmph since our oppa's are bullying you we could also since we are the queenkas and you also humiliated them in front of everyone so it's payback !" *what! But it was a accident though...* 

"Yah! Are you listening to me?!" she yelled in frustration. 

*SLAP!!*

 She slapped you across your face, you gently touched your red hot cheek with wide eyes  that were filled with tears. 

"hmph let's go girls"  With that you were left on the ground  tears crawling down your face. Touching that red cheek. 

All day you walked around with that red bruised face. People stared at you thinking that the kingkas did it.  

Super Junior was hanging out somewhere in the hallway. The whole day you lowered your head as you were walking. 

"hey look who it is" Leeteuk said. You didn't even know who you were walking pass, you didn't care one bit.  Super Junior saw your face as you were walking pass them. They looked at you with confused faces. Thinking who did that to you.  

"yah we didn't do that to her right?" Sungmin questioned. 

"did any of you Hyungs do it?" Kyuhyun also questioned them too. 

They all shook their heads. 

"then who do you think it is?" Yesung asked.  

The queenkas were by their lockers. 

"hah! That's what she gets! That useless nerd."

"yea she should just die no one needs those kind of people in this world."  The queenkas all laughed and walked away.  Super Junior over heard the conversation they were having. 

"so it was them who did it." Hankyung said. 

"don't you think that it's too much for her since were doing the same thing as what they are doing to her?" Henry asked their Hyungs.  It then went silent for a few minutes. 

"tch whatever I don't care she made my clothes all dirty and they were also expensive too" Heechul said. And he left the group. One by one they followed him. But deep inside them even Heechul they all felt guilty.  The day went by as usual but this time Super Junior didn't do anything to you. So you were glad. 

After school you went to go to work.  You got dressed in your work uniform and started to work. You greeted the customers and took their order as usual. Super Junior didn't come in the cafe today so it was really a relaxing day except for the queenkas.  It was 6:00 pm and it was getting dark. You took the bus home and walked a few blocks to your house.  You got home ate dinner, did your homework, went to take a shower and quickly went to bed. 

As you were sleeping Super Junior was still wondering in the middle of the night they were badly injured from a fight they just had. Most of them collapsed and they had no choice but to spend the night somewhere in the nighbourhood. 

-----

OMO! O.O what will happen next? Sorry for late update please forgive me >.<